How Many Tables Do You Play At One Time?

Just curious too see how many most of you guys play and why. Generally I play 3-4 MTT SNGs at a time, or 3-4 cash game full ring. If I play less I usually get bored and will be more apt to play hands I should not. When I play the Neg-O I always do just it, because there is too much going on and takes all I've got just to play bad. Going thru a bad run right now, and just thinking am I playing too many tables and not at that level yet? Not giving myself time to think properly and could this be a reason why?

When I started, playing anything more than 2 tables was too much to handle. I can do 4-6 comfortably, but something like 8+ fries my brain after an hour of play. So mostly I stick to 4 or 6 tables.

I only play on a laptop but usually during big MTT sessions I'm somewhere between 6-12 at any given time, usually peaking at around 14. Anything past that and I start playing kinda meh.

unfortunately the last several months usually zero. :club:
this really should be a brag postummm, i haven't played an full session for a bit of time, but its usually from 6-9...some days I will hit like 12-14 but thats about it

I usually only play 1 at a time. If i'm focused i can go up to around 3 or 4 and almost maintain some kind of standard.edit - I don't use any poker software, other than pokerstars obv, when playing, not sure how much of a difference this makes.

Im also interested if players use a pt3/hud coupled with table volume. I play 2 tables comfortably. 3 is fine too although it feels more like work to me then. Ive never tried more than four tbh. I have never used tracking software.

I use PT everytime, and look at the stats if I am in a tough spot and use the stats to make a final decision. Mostly calling shoves, and I may be about 50/50 here. I try not to check stats unless I have to. Wondering now if I play just 2 and not stretch myself too thin, will that make a difference, or do I still have too many fundamental flaws to matter.One time I 6-tabled .25nl 50bb full ring. I played for an hour and made profit on all but 1 table. Felt like I had played for 3 hours though.

I play 4 to 6 and can do up to 8 but over 6 my brain starts mis-firing. I use PT3 and rely on the HUD for close calls. I used Table Ninja for the trail period but I'm too cheap atm to actually purchase it but I did like it and think with TN I could comfortably play up to 8 tables. I'm most comfortable with 4 though and seem to play my very best with only 4 but 6 is very doable.

20 tables at 0.01/0.02 NLHEBB/100 = 3.45 over 40k handsMore importantly I take the fpp's that I make and raid the 70 fpp satty's to 1/4 mill. Win them, unreg and repeat. Then every 750 fpp's I get the $10 stellar reward.The life of a micro grinding, bonus whoring yob :club: