Pokerstars Women Poker League Shaping Up

i get ityoure illiterate, arent you?you have 1k profit and one score for 1.5k. thus, removing the one rungood bink of a 7th in a rebuy, this leaves you at -$500 for the period. simple logic, explained in simple terms, which still went over your head.congrats.
Whatever! Go play nicely with the other children on the playground.
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if $5000 isn't 5000 then what is (5000)?

ty for my new sig

WTF is your problem lurbz??FFS, you are being a complete ****wad today between this and your prior thread creation. You may have history with donk that somehow, someway made your complete hack-job post reasonable (not sure how tho as you were awful)....but I'm highly doubting that DD has somehow wronged you to the point that these post(s) are justified.Wanna blast on me next?? I mean seriously, what gives?

WTF is your problem lurbz??FFS, you are being a complete ****wad today between this and your prior thread creation. You may have history with donk that somehow, someway made your complete hack-job post reasonable (not sure how tho as you were awful)....but I'm highly doubting that DD has somehow wronged you to the point that these post(s) are justified.Wanna blast on me next?? I mean seriously, what gives?
i like u tho
i like u tho
i just don't get it though man. like you are being pure evil. A thread to celebrate someone's downswing. Then blasting a second thread to tear down some random player?You gotta do what you gotta do.....but you just look like a total dickwad in this exchange tho. If these other people really wronged you to deserve this somehow, whatevs, but only one person is looking like a prick to the random posting masses (me types).
Thank you! I believe I somehow shoved A3 or A4 suited on him bvb, when I had less than 10bb and so did he, over a chronic limper when he had AK and won the hand. My marginally -EV play which was actually a very +EV play when ignoring the limper (which is often correct with chronic limpers) seemed to have set him on a path to prove me as a terrible player. I really hope he's getting professional help for his personality disorder.
i just don't get it though man. like you are being pure evil. A thread to celebrate someone's downswing. Then blasting a second thread to tear down some random player?You gotta do what you gotta do.....but you just look like a total dickwad in this exchange tho. If these other people really wronged you to deserve this somehow, whatevs, but only one person is looking like a prick to the random posting masses (me types).
butbutbuti like youtho
it would be hard for me to hate anyone based on e-goings on....well unless they post under the name arsenic and blast on me specifically of course.
sickkkkkk boyyyyyyyyhows the weather in chi today? i miss it there :club:
i get ityoure illiterate, arent you?you have 1k profit and one score for 1.5k. thus, removing the one rungood bink of a 7th in a rebuy, this leaves you at -$500 for the period. simple logic, explained in simple terms, which still went over your head.congrats.
Lol@you. Lurbz: Hey, if we take out all your profit, you're a losing player! DD: But I won money.Lurbz: Yeah, but most of it is that time you won a lot. Like, if we don't count those tournaments you made money in, you lost money in every single tournament. And that's gotta be terrible. Anyone can see that.DD: But, see, I won money, so I can't be losing.Lurbz: You're stupid.
Lol@you. Lurbz: Hey, if we take out all your profit, you're a losing player! DD: But I won money.Lurbz: Yeah, but most of it is that time you won a lot. Like, if we don't count those tournaments you made money in, you lost money in every single tournament. And that's gotta be terrible. Anyone can see that.DD: But, see, I won money, so I can't be losing.Lurbz: You're stupid.
But I won money, lmao!

Lurbz you are an assI know you hate women but your game sucks so much don't post on anyone else's gameand stay the **** out of this thread

WSOP Packagehttp://www.womanpokerplayer.com/community/...read/id-13.htmlFeltStars Ladies WSOP League*Ladies participate for your chance to win a $1500 package to the 2011Ladies Tournament at the WSOP in July!visit the forums at www.womanpokerplayer.com for all the infoFeltStars Ladies WSOP League*Today 12:49Today 12:26*FeltStars Ladies WSOP League*Ladies participate for your chance to win a $1500 package to the 2011Ladies Tournament at the WSOP in July!Dates for league games:Wednesday evenings at 19:30 server time/ 8:30 p.m. ESTApril 13 - June 1Sundays at 13:30 server time/ 2:30 p.m. ESTApril 10 - May 29All games are no limit hold'em freezeout. $5 + $1 buyin. $2.50 willgo toward each game's prize pool for that day. $2.50 will go towardthe cumulative final tournament at the end of the league. There is normal .50 tournament fee for each game.Half the prize pool will be awarded to the players each week.Half the prize pool will go toward a tournament at the end of the league, with extra WSOP packages plus remaining funds. The total prizepool of this tournament will be determined at the end of the league.Additional Prizes sponsored by FeltStars for League winners:League winner receives a $1500 prize package to attend the 2011 Ladies WSOP2nd and 3rd place - $109 tournament entry to 50k guarantee on Feltstars4th and 5th - $60 entry coupon on Feltstars6th and 7th - $33 entry coupon on FeltStars8th and 9th - $11 satellite entry coupon on FeltStars10th - $5.50 Pro Bounty Coupon*Random prizes will be dispersed based on player participation.Announced week 3.*Top 20% of the league will receive an invite to a final tournament for theadditional WSOP and cash prizes collected from the buyins over the entire league.Points will be awarded as follows:1 point for participation30 - 50th 1 additional point20 - 30th 2 additional points10 - 20th - 3 additional points1 - 9th (final table) 5 additional pointsNote: League is open to females only. Winner will need to produceidentification matching their player account to be declared thewinner. WSOP package winners must agree to wear FeltStars gear forthe entire time they are playing in the Ladies WSOP event. Prizesare not transferable.

http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/womens_sunda...itl-079802.htmlHomepage » PokerStars Women » PokerStars news » Women's Sundayby Jen Newell on March 27, 2011 2:25 PMSunday Special corner logo.jpgSpringtime holds much excitement as the sun and warmth return to the days and the promise of new beginnings hangs in the air. It seemed like the perfect time to launch the Women's Sunday tournament, and the female players on PokerStars seemed happy to see it.The Women's Sunday was the brainchild of the PokerStars Women team who wanted to offer something along the line of the Sunday majors for the women who have been participating in the Women's Poker League and others who wanted a chance at a solid guarantee. That prompted PokerStars to load up a $5K guarantee for the tournament, put $50 bounties on the PokerStars players, and get it off the ground.Enter March 27th and the first ever Women's Sunday event. Representing PokerStars in the field was Friend of PokerStars Charlotte "Sjlot" Van Brabander of Belgium. The gamer and university student has been playing more at the tables and was excited to get in on the action today.Charlotte Van Brabander.jpgThere were other notables in the field as well. Names you might recognize from the PokerStars Women articles and interviews were Rebekah Mercer playing under the screen name tiltedrose, and chess pro Jen Shahade playing as jenium. And from the world of poker writing, Michele Lewis was in the field as Real Texan, and 2011 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure Luxury Ladies Event champion Kristin "change1OO" Bihr was seated just to the right of Van Brabander to start the event. Twitterer and pokerer Tonya Wells, known online as GrrrlZilla, was also at one of the tables.As registration stayed open for an hour after start time, more women got in on the action, including Team PokerStars Pros Vanessa "V. Selbst" Selbst and Liv Boeree, and Team Online's Mer "PeachyMer" Brit. Cue the action with more $50 bounties in the field!When the first hour came to an end, the numbers were finalized and prize pool set. And the guarantee was blown out of the water! Drumroll, please...Total Players: 207Prize pool: $10,350.00Paid finishers: 36The first bounty to be won was in a big hand where PeachyMer's pocket fours were up against the kings of Tammi-1 and A-K of dorcca, but the board came Q-6-T-4-J for the straight, and dorcca eliminated two players and collected the $50 because PeachyMer was one of them.Teija "hirrvi" Halkosaari of Finland took off in 155th place, but the PCA qualifier and tournament grinder was likely firing up some more tables to make up for it. Real Texan and Change1OO also exited, the latter reporting on Twitter that she was "card/flop-dead." GrrrlZilla survived the hour-mark with a double-up but left soon after in 124th place. The second bounty of the day went to Krazeey for eliminating a short-stacked Sjlot in 89th place. And a bit later, jenium departed in 62nd, and Elizabeth "benmar" Bennett-Martin (three-time PCA Main Event qualifier) did the same in 60th place.Eventually, just before the 2.5-hour mark of the tournament, the money bubble burst, leaving PAIGIRL out in 37th place and AidenRoot as the first to cash, taking home $77.62 for 36th place. And as the field thinned quickly, Vanessa Selbst was one of the casualties, eliminated in 19th place by FinancialPOK who picked up $50 for the bounty.The last two tables of the event moved just as fast, scooting past the 3-hour mark with 11 players. It was luzzzy who eliminated Liv Boeree in 11th place when A-Q bested A-9, giving luzzzy the last available $50 bounty. Liv, pictured below, was the last Team Pro standing today:Liv Boeree.jpgAnd minutes later, dreeniee82 took A-T suited into battle with juicylucy09's T-4 suited, and the ace kicker won the hand, eliminating juicyluce09 in tenth place with $165.60 to show for it.Giantfanj leads final table at the startAt the 3 hour 15 minute spot, the final table was set. Toward the end of Level 18, the blinds were 2,000/4,000, the ante at 400, and the chip counts as follows:Seat 1: frizinette (24,852 in chips)Seat 2: Fialka32 (20,426 in chips)Seat 3: DiamondDixi (59,783 in chips)Seat 4: FinancialPOK (116,068 in chips)Seat 5: tiltedrose (21,968 in chips)Seat 6: dreeniee82 (63,308 in chips)Seat 7: ontschi (62,796 in chips)Seat 8: luzzzy (101,472 in chips)Seat 9: giantfanj (150,327 in chips)Women FT 03.27.11.JPGIt only took two hands for one of the shorter stacks to double up, as tiltedrose did it through dreeniee82. But a short time later, tiltedrose took another shot. The hand started with a few raises between tiltedrose and giantfanj to see a 6♠J♣5♦ flop. Giantfanj pushed all-in with 7♥7♠, and tiltedrose called for her tournament life with T♥T♠. The 2♥ on the turn didn't change anything, but the 7♦ on the river gave giantfanj the set, eliminating Rebekah "tiltedrose" Mercer in ninth place, which was worth $196.65.Only four hands later, a big hand developed that started with frizinette pushing less than 20K chips all-in with Q♣J♦. FinancialPOK reraised all-in with Q♦Q♥, and dreeniee82 called them both with A♦A♠. The board came 9♣T♣6♠6♦A♥, and dreeniee82 scooped the pot with the full house. FinancialPOK was still in the game, but frizinette left in eighth place with $258.75.Fialka32 nearly tripled up with a big hand, but she got involved again soon. It happened with ontschi pushed all-in to start, luzzzy called, and Fialka32 reraised all-in. Luzzzy called again with A♦A♥, Fialka32 showed J♥J♠, and ontschi turned over Q♠3♠. The dealer gave them 5♣K♦8♠T♥5♦, and the aces had it again. That left ontschi out in seventh place with $362.25 and Fialka32 in sixth place with $465.75.Quicker than this writer could type, another all-in was on tap. The hand began with luzzzy and dreeniee82 going to see a flop of 9♠4♠3♦. Luzzzy bet and dreeniee82 check-called for the 9♦ turn. Luzzzy bet out again, but that time dreeniee82 check-raised all-in with 5♦4♦. Luzzzy called and showed 9♣9♥ for the quad nines, and the 5♠ on the river ended the agony. Dreeniee82 departed in fifth place with $600.30.The very next hand saw DiamondDixi all-in preflop, and luzzzy and giantfanj both called. They checked down the board of A♥Q♠2♣9♣6♦. Luzzzy showed 8♣8♥, but giantfanj had T♣T♠ to collect the pot. DiamondDixi simply mucked and hit the road in fourth place with $879.75.Feeling a bit disconnectedIt was during that last hand and going forward that giantfanj displayed a connection problem. It slowed the tournament greatly and diminished the chip stack of giantfanj. More hands seemed to indicate that giantfanj, who may have been located in a part of the United States that was being hit by storms and power outages, was permanently disconnected. The other two players indicated their frustrations, but they didn't have much of an alternative than to play it out with the delays.RSS readers click through to see replayMeanwhile, it wasn't taking long, with blinds up to 4,000/8,000 with a 800 ante by the end of Level 22, for giantfanj to find herself in last place of the three remaining competitors. Luzzzy and FinancialPOK did their best to be patient, but luzzzy began to turn up the heat and put the pressure on FinancialPOK, ultimately gaining about a 5-to-1 chip lead.Two to tangoFinally, giantfanj blinded out of the tournament in third place, which was worth $1,169.55. And that left two players with the following chip counts:Seat 4: FinancialPOK (101,385 in chips)Seat 8: luzzzy (519,615 in chips)And it took one hand. Though FinancialPOK tried to reintroduce the idea of a chip-chop discussion, luzzzy responded that she said she'd think about it but "now I'm not dealing." That prompted FinancialPOK to call luzzzy's initial raise and risk everything with K♠7♠, while luzzzy showed J♦T♣. But the board of 2♦7♥A♦9♣8♥ gave luzzzy the runner-runner straight, and FinancialPOK of Spain settled for the $1,552.50 that went with second place.Germany's luzzzy won the first Women's Sunday tournament, and along with the title, she took home $2,116.68 in addition to the $50 bounty she earned earlier in the event. Congratulations!Women's Sunday Results for 03/27/11:1st place: luzzzy ($2,116.68 + $50 bounty)2nd place: FinancialPOK ($1,552.50 + $50 bounty)3rd place: giantfanj ($1,169.55)4th place: DiamondDixi ($879.75)5th place: dreeniee82 ($600.30)6th place: Fialka32 ($465.75)7th place: ontschi ($362.25)8th place: frizinette ($258.75)9th place: tiltedrose ($196.65)

I actually thought you wrote the bottom half of that last post yourself Rose, 'till I clicked the link at the top. lol.I was gonna say I liked your part of the book. Instead I'll just say GG Dixie.

We may add more Sats into Scoop, also don't forget ladies about the WSOP League on FeltStars, see abovehttp://www.womanpokerplayer.com/pokernews/...oker-scoop.htmlWoman Poker Player Magazine Offers Exclusive Female Only Satellite Tournaments to the PokerStars Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP)Wednesday, 30 March 2011 08:49Woman Poker Player Magazine is offering special satellites to a sample of games in the PokerStars Spring Championship of Online Poker (SCOOP). The satellites are being held exclusively to encourage more women into playing mixed games and championships. Depending on the response from the female poker community, the initial three satellite games will be expanded.The first satellite will be to SCOOP Event 2 - low stakesNo Limit Hold'emBuyin $2+.20April 2 at 4 p.m EST #3807331621 in 10 women will win their entry to Event 2 Low Stakes which has a $300,000 guarantee. The second satellite will be to SCOOP Event 30 - medium stakesOmaha hi/lo Pot LimitBuyin $5 + .50April 9 at 4 p.m. EST #3807332161 in 20 women will win their entry to Event 30 Medium Stakes which has a $125,000 guarantee. The third satellite will be to SCOOP Main Event 38 - Low StakesNo Limit Hold'emBuyin $10+$1April 16 at 4 p.m. EST #3807335571 in 10 women will win their entry to the SCOOP Main event - Low Stakes which has a million dollar guarantee.shutterstock_1916767To take advantage of this opportunity, and to encourage more special events for women only to satellite into online poker's premier poker championships, all women are invited to join the Woman Poker Player community where the passwords will be made available. With a smaller field, there is a good chance that by expanding on this initiative, we may see more women playing in mixed game championships.

• 2 weeks later...

Other good news being that PokerStars up the prize from 5k to a 10k guarantee see tournament lobby 384254796http://www.pokerstarsblog.com/womens_sunda...-ti-080290.htmlHomepage » PokerStars Women » PokerStars news » Women's Sundayby Jen Newell on April 10, 2011 1:58 PMSunday Special corner logo.jpgWomen often go above and beyond expectations. Set the bar, and we'll not only surpass it but ask that it be raised. The Women's Sunday tournament is the perfect example. The first of the weekly $55 buy-in tournaments was set on March 27 with a $5K guarantee, and turnout for that inaugural event more than doubled the guarantee. Second week? Same thing. Make it a third week in a row that women came out in force for the tournament, and that may prompt the powers-that-be to raise the guarantee in future weeks. Let's hope they're watching!Speaking of things to watch, we have a new Facebook page. As we build our base there, remember to "like" it and check back on April 16 for a freeroll opportunity. There will be 10 seats to the next Women's Sunday up for grabs in a 14:30 ET freeroll next Saturday, and the password for the tournament will be given on that FB page about 20 minutes before the start time.On to this week's action! The numbers were the best yet:Total players: 231Prize pool: $11,550.00Paid finishers: 36The third Women's Sunday tournament again had its fun feature: the $50 bounties. Any member of Team PokerStars carried a $50 bounty, and the other players knew it. Netherlands Team Pro Fatima Moreira de Melo promised to be in the field and she was, but not for long, as she couldn't seem to gain much momentum. Early in the tournament, she put her K-Q at risk against pocket jacks, and she lost the race to omgfish1, who took $50 for eliminating Fatima.Fatima Moreiro de Melo.JPGFriend of PokerStars Charlotte van Brabander also joined the action today, but she went out in 90th place when her pocket tens were up against an A-K that found a four-flush on the board. Mcallegaro won the bounty for knocking "Sjlot" out of today's event. Nearly two hours into the event, Team Online's Mer "PeachyMer" Brit exited in 50th place, and talonchick saw an extra $50 in her account for eliminating the bounty player.Still in action was Team Pro Liv Boeree, who made an appearance at the final table last week and looked to do the same again. She was in the top ten of 43 remaining at the two-hour break,The money bubble burst about 2 hour and 20 minutes into the tournament, and it was knucklehead44 who had the unfortunate distinction of leaving in 37th place during hand-for-hand play. And on the other side of the leaderboard, talonchick had more chips than any of the remaining players. Durtcom, who won her seat in an $11 qualifier moments before the Women's Sunday began, cashed out for $98.17, which was a solid return on her investment.Eventually, the final table bubble was on tap, and Liv Boeree ended up being ousted in a big hand when her A-9 lost to the A-Q of DiamondDixi. Boeree took home $184.40 for 11th place, and hand-for-hand play soon led to one more elimination. M.ROBI risked all of her chips with K♣T♥, and talonchick turned over A♥T♠. The board of 8♥6♥K♠5♣A♠ rivered the best pair for talonchick, and M.ROBI left in tenth place with $184.80.Talonchick strongarms the lead as final table beginsSolidly into the third hour of play, the final table was set in Level 18 with blinds at 2,000/4,000 and a 400 ante. The starting chip counts were as follows:Seat 1: roddeltante (58,223 in chips)Seat 2: talonchick (124,692 in chips)Seat 3: AAmazon (75,726 in chips)Seat 4: Kogle380 (87,617 in chips)Seat 5: Emilypoker (64,545 in chips)Seat 6: Giuva2 (23,682 in chips)Seat 7: DiamondDixi (76,509 in chips)Seat 8: kizoku2008 (120,616 in chips)Seat 9: IntheMoment (61,390 in chips)Women FT 04.10.11.JPGIt only took a few hands for the excitement to increase. AAmazon hit a massive double-up through talonchick, and the latter then doubled on the very next hand through roddeltante.Roddeltante then moved all-in shortly thereafter for her last 13,371 chips with K♦J♥, and Emilypoker called from the big blind with 2♦2♥. The board changed nothing when it came A♦6♣5♥3♥7♥, and roddeltante departed in ninth place with $219.45.Guiva2 had a difficult time at the final table and finally looked down at A♠Q♣ and pushed all-in. Original raiser Kogle380 made the call with K♦T♦ but hit the T♥2♦3♥ flop for the pair and hit another on the T♣ turn for trip tens. The 7♦ on the river sent Guiva2 home in eighth place with $288.75.DiamondDixi then doubled through AAmazon, though the latter still maintained the top spot on the leaderboard.Talonchick began to make another climb, though, and when IntheMoment pushed all-in from the small blind, talonchick called from the big blind in the hopes of eliminating an opponent. IntheMoment was on the line with K♦9♠, but talonchick had A♠K♠. The dealer gave them 3♦6♣7♣A♣9♥ on the board, and the aces took it. IntheMoment was out in seventh place with $404.25.Emilypoker doubled through DiamondDixi to leave the two-time final table players as the short stack. DiamondDixi shoved several times and finally found a caller. DiamondDixi held A♥7♦, and talonchick called from the big blind with A♦8♦. The board drew several "lol" comments from the players:Flop: A♣A♠8♣Turn: 7♠River: 5♥DiamondDixi could do nothing but pack her virtual bags and go, with $519.75 in her suitcase for the sixth place finish. Not bad at all, considering this was her second final table of three Women's Sunday events, the first bringing her a fourth place finish.AAmazon aims to leave the rest behindAAmazon then took a pot worth nearly 140K from talonchick, and the former was making it known that first place was in her sights. Kizoku2008 then doubled through talonchick.Kogle380 doubled through Emilypoker, but still on a short stack, Kogle380 made another move soon after. Kogle380 pushed with A♥8♥, and talonchick called with 4♣2♣ for 18K more from the big blind. The board came 5♦3♣7♦2♠T♥, and the pair of deuces was good enough to eliminate Kogle380 in fifth place, which was worth $669.90.Emilypoker doubled through AAmazon once, and she was anxious to get involved again on the next hand. The two tangled to see a 5♦9♣8♥ flop, and the battle of the blinds heated up. AAmazon bet, Emilypoker raised all-in with 7♣5♥, and AAmazon called with 9♥6♦ and top pair. The K♦ on the turn and 3♦ on the river ended it for Emilypoker, who took home $981.75 for the fourth place finish.The following hand between kizoku2008 and talonchick set the stage for the last few rounds of the tournament:RSS readers click through to see replayThat left talonchick with less than 30K chips, and those went all-in soon after with A♣J♠. AAmazon called with 7♦7♣, and the race didn't last long, as the board produced 6♣T♦6♠K♣2♠. The pocket pair held up to eliminate talonchick in third place with $1,305.15.US versus Russia in heads-up finalThe final match-up was set as follows:Seat 3: AAmazon (383,994 in chips)Seat 8: kizoku2008 (309,006 in chips)AAmazon won every hand except one of the seven-handed battle. And the last hand played out as a raise and call took them to the 7♣8♣J♣ flop. They both checked to the K♥ turn, and more money went into the pot to bring on the 9♦ river. AAmazon then made another bet, and kizoku2008 called all-in with K♠7♠ for the two turned pair. But AAmazon showed J♠T♣ for the jack-high straight. That left kizoku2008 of Russia out in second place with $1,732.50.AAmazon of the United States won the Women's Sunday, and she took home $2,362.08 and the title for the victory. Congratulations!Women's Sunday Results for 04/10/11:1st place: AAmazon ($2,362.08)2nd place: kizoku2008 ($1,732.50)3rd place: talonchick ($1,305.15 + $50 bounty)4th place: Emilypoker ($981.75)5th place: Kogle380 ($669.90)6th place: DiamondDixi ($519.75 + $50 bounty)7th place: IntheMoment ($404.25)8th place: Guiva2 ($288.75)9th place: roddeltante ($219.45)There are many ways to get in on the Women's Sunday action. Take a look at the home page for information on daily satellites. See you next week!

• 2 years later...