Pokerstars Women Poker League Shaping Up

Who the **** is JoJo Liu
Joanne Liu http://www.pokerpages.com/players/lists/women-in-poker.htmtop 5 money makers of the women
rcgs no offense, but who are you to say that these players are better than Annie Duke, how do you know? Do you have experience playing with them?
that link above will tell you who are the top rated women players
  • Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if $5000 isn't 5000 then what is (5000)?

ty for my new sig

Joanne Liu http://www.pokerpages.com/players/lists/women-in-poker.htmtop 5 money makers of the womenthat link above will tell you who are the top rated women players
I think he knows who she is.. it's that she is known as "JJ Liu" not "JoJo Liu". And you didn't answer the second point. When someone says "How do YOU know, have YOU ever played with them?", passing off second hand information doesn't really support it, especially as Poker Pages is very, very out of date it would seem. Actual female money list:http://pokerdb.thehendonmob.com/ranking/137
that link above will tell you who are the top rated women players
ok so we rank the best women players on tournament winnings? There is this whole other form of poker called cash games. Also, a woman luckboxes a tourney wins a million dollars... that makes her one of the top players?Unless you have some experience playing with these women you are in no place to call someone better at poker than the other. Maybe you should put a disclaimer on your post. For instance you can say, "I have absolutely no idea what I'm talking about, but Annie Duke is not the best woman player." That would work.

Personally I'm not a fan of Annie Duke but I do give her credit for being a good player and she does have the results to prove it. I find her insistence that she is the best woman poker player arrogant and irritating when she is by no mean the best overall. As for the best women players I do agree as far as results go Vanessa Selbst and Vanessa Russo are both good players. Liv is just fine as hell who cares if she can play or not but I do think she's a decent player. My biggest problem with Annie is her incessant criticizing of women only games. If she doesn't want to play in women's games fine no one is forcing her but if other women prefer to play with only other women let them. Personally, and especially after playing in the PokerStars Women's League games, I have no idea why women want to play with only other women but if they do they should be able to. Finally Kudos to Daniel for his acknowledgement of the contribution women have made in poker recently.

Personally I'm not a fan of Annie Duke but I do give her credit for being a good player and she does have the results to prove it. I find her insistence that she is the best woman poker player arrogant and irritating when she is by no mean the best overall. As for the best women players I do agree as far as results go Vanessa Selbst and Vanessa Russo are both good players. Liv is just fine as hell who cares if she can play or not but I do think she's a decent player. My biggest problem with Annie is her incessant criticizing of women only games. If she doesn't want to play in women's games fine no one is forcing her but if other women prefer to play with only other women let them. Personally, and especially after playing in the PokerStars Women's League games, I have no idea why women want to play with only other women but if they do they should be able to. Finally Kudos to Daniel for his acknowledgement of the contribution women have made in poker recently.
agree with Lisa here.

tanner im only here temporarily once the next semester starts ill be gone againdiamond is just pretty ****ing terrible tho

tanner im only here temporarily once the next semester starts ill be gone againdiamond is just pretty ****ing terrible tho
shutup... you know you can't get enough of this forum... don't say you're gone because you will always come backcoach me?
shutup... you know you can't get enough of this forum... don't say you're gone because you will always come backcoach me?
$25 an hourif you're for serious
I shouldn't feed the troll but you played me in one ****ing game where I made one play that some might consider slightly negative EV but under the circumstances, as I remember them, wasn't because the button was a limptard who folded to blind aggression and you just know I'm a terrible player based on that one hand, for God's sake what and immature sexist idiot you are. Go **** yourself, since I'm sure no one else would want to.THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M FEEDING THIS TROLL! This thread is about the women's league in which I will finish 7th for the year out of close to 300 women so despite the fact that I'm so terrible I did pretty well in the league. I'm happy to say that the top 15 are all decent players who were fun and challenging to play against. Even the top 25 are pretty good and it looks like Rose will finish 22nd even after her 2 month late start.
I shouldn't feed the troll but you played me in one ****ing game where I made one play that some might consider slightly negative EV but under the circumstances, as I remember them, wasn't because the button was a limptard who folded to blind aggression and you just know I'm a terrible player based on that one hand, for God's sake what and immature sexist idiot you are. Go **** yourself, since I'm sure no one else would want to.THIS IS THE LAST TIME I'M FEEDING THIS TROLL! This thread is about the women's league in which I will finish 7th for the year out of close to 300 women so despite the fact that I'm so terrible I did pretty well in the league. I'm happy to say that the top 15 are all decent players who were fun and challenging to play against. Even the top 25 are pretty good and it looks like Rose will finish 22nd even after her 2 month late start.
if rose is 22nd then i am sure that the top 25 are not "pretty good"
if rose is 22nd then i am sure that the top 25 are not "pretty good"
GTFOLurbz your an Assbtw Lisa it's over 800 players in the leagueYou finished in the top ten the 1st bunch of months and did extremely well. I joined late and still finished top 25 for the year that is awesome and top 10, 2 of the 3 months I played. The one other month I Missed it I won my PCA seat. Lurbz what tickets have you won, I Final tabled 2 main events in 4 months, the EPT Final table and the PCA FT and what did you do. Stay out of this thread troll.
GTFOLurbz your an Assbtw Lisa it's over 800 players in the leagueYou finished in the top ten the 1st bunch of months and did extremely well. I joined late and still finished top 25 for the year that is awesome and top 10, 2 of the 3 months I played. The one other month I Missed it I won my PCA seat. Lurbz what tickets have you won, I Final tabled 2 main events in 4 months, the EPT Final table and the PCA FT and what did you do. Stay out of this thread troll.
BBsRJReich 15,907 $1 $9 7% $11,547 - 69 PokerStars xrcgs59 943 -$1 $9 -25% -$887 - 53 PokerStarshi
BBsRJReich 15,907 $1 $9 7% $11,547 - 69 PokerStars xrcgs59 943 -$1 $9 -25% -$887 - 53 PokerStarshi
* Winnings:MTT * $4,782.63MT-SNG* $605.40HU* $0.00SAT* $3,921.00totals * $9,309.03Still no big FT's just saying
* Winnings:MTT * $4,782.63MT-SNG* $605.40HU* $0.00SAT* $3,921.00totals * $9,309.03Still no big FT's just saying
where did you copy and paste that from Rose? Does it take into account your buy-ins?
Prizes > Profit?
comparing someone who's played 15907 games to someone who's only played 943 seems silly to me.
el oh el, she asked what i did tho!
el oh el, she asked what i did tho!
I admit my roi sucks lurbz I am not a pro never will be, you are not one either or far from it7% ROI in the 45s which isn't so great since most top 45 players have ROI of 15% plustroll.jpgtrollbrain.gif
and your still a troll, go back into hiding pls
Lurbz what tickets have you won, I Final tabled 2 main events in 4 months, the EPT Final table and the PCA FT and what did you do. Stay out of this thread troll.
I admit my roi sucks lurbz I am not a pro never will be, you are not one either or far from ittroll.jpgtrollbrain.gif
Probably stop replying to him. What do you think, maybe?
33p5wdy.jpg34rvwp3.jpge0kizn.jpg
awesome chart there girl and roiI like him to shark scope the top 25 lolmost in the top 10 will have better roi's than himhttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/wpl/rankings/