Pokerstars Women Poker League Shaping Up

Okay here is the up date for the week from Sunday to SaturdayI have cashed 4 times with 2 Final tables, Lisa has Cashed 4 or 5 times this week with 2 Final tableswhich will put us very close neck and neck in the rankings and the top 10.The rankings have not been updated since Monday and usually are 3 times a week. Stay tuned as we are planning to try to make the top 5 this week.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

if $5000 isn't 5000 then what is (5000)?

ty for my new sig

updated rankings including both Saturday and Sundays Final Tables :club: 1 week to go1 mahgenta 118 2 grano777 113 3 soulsearchin 91 4 rcgs59 90 5 imFROMTHESKY 88 6 Fun Crissy 84 7 Tazwoman75 82 8 lizzyriver 79 9 punkymonroe 79 10 DiamondDixi 75 rankings updated

updated rankings including both Saturday and Sundays Final Tables :club: 1 week to go1 mahgenta 118 2 grano777 113 3 soulsearchin 91 4 rcgs59 90 5 imFROMTHESKY 88 6 Fun Crissy 84 7 Tazwoman75 82 8 lizzyriver 79 9 punkymonroe 79 10 DiamondDixi 75 rankings updated
where is Vanessa Rousso ranked?
Rose, when's the next HoldEm Freaks tournament? I've been meaning to play one, let me know!
don't ask me, I don't play with them any more :)but then you already new thatВы знаете кое-что Король, которого Вы используете, чтобы быть хорошим, но Вы можете быть мудаком также

Sat's are running for the PCA ladies Event today and tomorrow if any girls are interested :club:

Last day for the October boards, 2 games left the $5.50 and the $55 hopefully a double Ft lolwell I am dreaming big time but I am going to take the $55 3 weeks in a row lol. Rankings were updated on Friday so I slipped a touch and need at least one or 2 Ft's to get back in the top 5. gl to Dixi and I

tonight was the wrap up for the month of October, I was in 6th place in the rankings over all hopefully with my 2nd place finish tonight it will move me up to 4 or 5th. any ways For my 1st month in this league I think I did pretty dam good. 2 Final tables at the $55 level and 4 final tables at the $5.50 level and several cashes. I will be over the 100 points in the standings. :club::ts:4h:5c:3h Also wtg to DiamondDixi for her performance over all, she a great player and I think maybe in the running for the yearly prize. Rankings should be updated tomorrow I hopehttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/wpl/rankings/

New Month begins tonight, get in ladiesalso PokerStars please post those rankings the waiting it's killing me , lol

Hello rcgs59,Congratulations - you have been credited with a PokerStars league prize!League: WPL1 Oct_2010Place: 3Prize money: USD 100.00 *If you have any questions regarding the league, please contact support@pokerstars.com.Regards,PokerStars Support* If your prize is different to the amount you expected, it is because other players finished the league with the same number of points as you. In this situation, the prize money is distributed equally between all tied players.http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/wpl/rankings/1 grano777 145 2 mahgenta 139 3 rcgs59 115 4 Fun Crissy 110 5 LauraFelix 108 6 imFROMTHESKY 103 7 punkymonroe 98 8 Gwyneth2112 97 9 soulsearchin 96 10 lizzyriver 95 11 hookmhorns 92 12 FaBluffy 91 13 Tazwoman75 87 14 DiamondDixi 86

PokerStars has everything a woman online poker player could ask for. Team PokerStarsFind out who’s who in women’s poker. Find information, including career highlights and bios, on your favorite female Team PokerStars member.PokerStars TVCatch action from the women of poker, from live events to interviews, on PokerStars.tv.Social MediaStay up to date with the news and events of the women of poker with the fan pages at Women’s Social Media.Find the exclusive promotions, tours and events for women only at PokerStars Women’s Promotions. PokerStars Women’s Poker LeagueGet in the action in the PokerStars Women’s League online poker league. With daily tournaments (and two on Sunday) female players challenge each other for cash prizes and women’s league points. The current Women’s League rankings stack up this way:Place USD Division Points Euro Division Points1 'grano777' 145 'vikbor89' 1772 'mahgenta' 139 'RushRising' 1643 'rcgs59' 115 'marixs' 1604 'Fun Crissy' 110 'dasultanz' 1595 'LauraFelix' 108 'princess335' 1456 'imFROMTHESKY' 103 'le0510' 1147 'punkymonroe' 98 'Ghost Orchid' 1108 'Gwyneth2112' 97 'kassike' 1099 'soulsearchin' 96 'DoktorTomas' 10510 'lizzyriver' 95 'MissFreeroll' 101PokerStars Women’s Caribbean AdventureGet your chance to play the most famous women of poker at the 2011 PokerStars Women’s League Caribbean Adventure. Qualify to earn your seat and the $3,480 prize pack in any qualifying satellite. Satellites run daily for as little as $2.20. Check out all of the available online league tournaments at PokerStars, the home of poker tournaments. To play any event, go to the tournament lobby to find out how you can qualify. Online Poker Promos and Bonuses..Read more: http://www.pokerpages.com/poker-news/onlin...s#ixzz14cTEgihl www.pokerpages.com

Rankings up to date for Nov 9th and Diamonddixi is in 5th I am in 18th off to a slow startLisa is in the running for the yearly prize and it looks like so far this month the others above her are not in the running. Keeping my figures crossed for her

Thanks! I'll need some luck to navigate through the field of a few good players, quite a few less than stellar players and way too many lucky donkeys.

Rankings updated and DiamondDixi now in 1st weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehttp://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/wpl/rankings/

ty PokerStars Women LeaguePokerStars Tournament #328454376, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $200.00/$15.00 USD70 playersTotal Prize Pool: $14000.00 USD Target Tournament #322267458 Buy-In: $2780.00 USD4 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started 2010/11/14 17:30:00 ETDear rcgs59,You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #322267458 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #322267458 Lobby for further details.In addition a USD 700.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.detailsofPackage.jpgrosepca2-1.jpgtournamentPCA.jpg

While I commend Rose for her victory and her showing in the womens events, i have to say I am against it..While a womans event is ok when its live, but an online womans event is open to huge problems.I am pretty sure that a lot of these "women" are guys playing for their wives or girlfriends..What proof is there that everyone playing is a woman.Its very simple for me to open up a Pokerstars account for my wife and play under her name.When she wins, she can go play in the actual trip.Come to think of it this bodes well for Rose who is a player, where she might play against women in the live tourney that have never played poker before.I want to reiterate that I commend Rose and the rest of you women for you fine poker skills, however dont think an online womens tourney should be allowed.