Help Me Entertain A Vip In Toronto...

Title and description pretty much say it all.I'm entertaining a VIP in Toronto next weekend who is also vegan. I'd like to take her to an amazing restaurant and price is no barrier.Any insight anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated!

http://www.blogto.com/toronto/the_best_veg...nts_in_toronto/doubt there are many Vegans on here who can help you so google is probably your best bet.
Here's another review of vegan restaurants.http://www.toronto.com/restaurants/article/634488Fressen looks like the sort of place you're looking for, a gourment vegan place.http://www.toronto.com/guide/green/listing/145806
Certainly not ones from Toronto who might have some money to throw around.
haha
Title and description pretty much say it all.I'm entertaining a VIP in Toronto next weekend who is also vegan. I'd like to take her to an amazing restaurant and price is no barrier.Any insight anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated!
Basically, whatever you do, don't take advice from this asshole.p.s. who is this VIP? Is it Shania Twain?
I'm entertaining a VIP in Toronto next weekend who is also vegan. I'd like to take her to an amazing restaurant and price is no barrier.Any insight anyone can offer would be greatly appreciated!
I've never met an ugly vegan broad. I'm sure they exist, but I've never met one.Perhaps you should try to hook it up with her? It would be more fun than going to a restaurant and if this is a business deal, probably give you the inside track.
I've never met an ugly vegan broad. I'm sure they exist, but I've never met one.
you should go to a phish show.
Or vet school. They're still in good shape, but man are some of them the butterest of faces.
Or vet school. They're still in good shape, but man are some of them the butterest of faces.
Eh, turn 'em upside down and they all look the same
Jesus Christ! Why the fuck do you think I blessed you with beef you stupid shit!?
Jesus Christ! Why the frak do you think I blessed you with beef you stupid sheep!?
This forum rocks.Mmmmmmm Shania Twain! Don't think she's vegan though.And for the record, God, pork >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> beef.Fressen is out. Service is horrible per web reviews.