Cheaters Busted.

I bolded the best part!The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms.We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them. We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $1.78 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours. For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity. If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at security@fulltiltpoker.com. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know.Full Tilt Poker Security

The most money I was ever refunded from a poker site was about $300 from Planet Poker back in 1999 after some scammers cracked their Random Number Generator which allowed them to know what the turn and river cards were going to be once they knew the flop cards, their cards and how many players were dealt in the hand.

The most money I was ever refunded from a poker site was about $300 from Planet Poker back in 1999 after some scammers cracked their Random Number Generator which allowed them to know what the turn and river cards were going to be once they knew the flop cards, their cards and how many players were dealt in the hand.
that's quite the oxymoron ey?
that's quite the oxymoron ey?
the way computers randomly generate numbers in software (mostly) works so that if you knew the number they used to start it (the 'seed') and the algorithm you can create the same sequence of numbers. the usual way to generate the seed is to use the current time on the computer. this is not impervious to attack. there is special hardware which uses things like beta decay to generate real random numbers which is what poker sites should be using.

October 15, 2010Dear BlkJakShelak,The Full Tilt Poker Security department has recently concluded an extensive investigation and we have determined that some of your opponents were in violation of our site terms.We have permanently closed all of the offending accounts. In cases of proven cheating, 100% of the confiscated funds are returned to the players who were victimized. The reimbursement calculation is based on the number of tournaments or hands played against the offending players, and the amount won or lost against them. We have determined that you are entitled to a refund of $11.34 which will be placed in your account in the next 72 hours. For a number of reasons, we are unable to provide any other additional information regarding this case, including the players involved and the game type where it occurred. We thank you for your understanding in this regard. The vigilance of our players in reporting suspicious behavior is an important addition to our ongoing diligence against unethical conduct, and we carefully investigate every concern of suspicious activity. If you believe you have witnessed unfair play at our tables, please don't hesitate to contact us at security@fulltiltpoker.com. If there is any other way we can be of assistance, please let us know.Full Tilt Poker SecurityI would have to guess its collusion or multi accounting. I did notice within the last month or so its was costing 10 -15 BB's to see a flop instead of 3-5 BB's which has not been the case for the past 6 months during evening play.It only happened at "RUSH" poker for me.I don't believe the people cracking the RNG could control the greed and would want to win every hand they could, so they would be easily caught in time.Collusion/multi accounting is most likely in my view. The poker rooms do not have a way yet to identify this without the help of the people playing and are too greedy themselves to stop to it.

Ferguson challenge?
It would take me a very long time of running like God. I will challenge Chris Ferguson to something else.