I Had A Dream About Daniel

English is't my native language so bear w/ my bad English..last night i dreamt i play bridge with Antonius as my partner VS Negranue-Greestein. For some reson you (Daniel) decided to lead the king of spades against my 7NT. I had AQJT in spades as declerer. THe only lead that would allow me to make the contract..Daniel, why did u make such a foolish lead?I used to play bridge at high level but have't played a board for years

My most recent dream involved Man At Arms from Masters of the Universe.Duncan-Man-At-Arms.jpgHe (in full cartoon form) and I were in a car, I was driving and he kept on with a steady stream of axiomatic words of wisdom. It was pretty bad-ass- Man At Arms is a wise, wise Man At Arms- but I couldn't really get over the stache. I eventually pulled over, he got out and said something about tolerance, then I drove off. Not really much of a climax there, I know, but how often does one get a chance to sit with Man At Arms and hear what he has to say without Orko coming along to fuck shit all up? I have done just that. It was good.

My most recent dream involved Man At Arms from Masters of the Universe.Duncan-Man-At-Arms.jpgHe (in full cartoon form) and I were in a car, I was driving and he kept on with a steady stream of axiomatic words of wisdom. It was pretty bad-ass- Man At Arms is a wise, wise Man At Arms- but I couldn't really get over the stache. I eventually pulled over, he got out and said something about tolerance, then I drove off. Not really much of a climax there, I know, but how often does one get a chance to sit with Man At Arms and hear what he has to say without Orko coming along to fuck shit all up? I have done just that. It was good.
did he perhaps explain to you why he wears a loincloth outside of his armor?
English is't my native language so bear w/ my bad English..last night i dreamt i play bridge with Antonius as my partner VS Negranue-Greestein. For some reson you (Daniel) decided to lead the king of spades against my 7NT. I had AQJT in spades as declerer. THe only lead that would allow me to make the contract..Daniel, why did u make such a foolish lead?I used to play bridge at high level but have't played a board for years
dont be a creeper dude...