*****official Minnesota Vikings Thread*****

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know how the firing of Chilly changes this decision though.
Frazier's future isn't tied to Favre and may in fact be brighter if he can convince Favre to go home, saving the organization $6mil and giving them a look a T-Jack. Favre is pretty good at training his backups, so he has a chance to be a decent starter.

The way I see it, Favre is not your future. Maybe TJ isn't either but he has a better shot at being your QB next season than Favre so you may as well see what he can do so you go into the off season knowing what you need to do.

Why did they trade Sage Rosenfels again? Because they didn't want 3 QB's for one year? That's good long-term thinking right there.

• 3 weeks later...
I don't understand how a million or billion dollar stadium has such a flaw where snow can just fall thru the roof.
Well it is basically just a big balloon, so it has caved it like this 4 other times before. This is however, the first time it ripped a GIANT hole in it...they did say this is the worst snow storm we've had here since 1991 though...so not like that type of snow in a 24 hour period happens all the time.
Well it is basically just a big balloon, so it has caved it like this 4 other times before. This is however, the first time it ripped a GIANT hole in it...they did say this is the worst snow storm we've had here since 1991 though...so not like that type of snow in a 24 hour period happens all the time.
Yup. I went to a wedding in the area and am stuck here until tomorrow because a bunch of roads all over Wisconsin were/are closed. The Snowpocalypse did a lot of damage in an area usually accustomed to lots of snow.But really, an inflatable roof was always a stupid idea.
Word is the game is going to be played for free in detroit. That will a rough crowd, a bunch of detroit homeless staying warm for an afternoon...
They ain't going, they are selling. I think Ford Field effed it up. If you had a ticket to the game yesterday you could tonight. They opened the box office this morning at 9am and closed it within 30 minutes after giving people 4 tickets each. Trouble is that they have to make sure that they have enough seats for the sell out crowd from yesterday and anyone coming from NY and Minny. Seems a few bus fulls of people from both states have already showed up. They should have handed out the tickets to people at the game yesterday so that they had an idea of how many they would have left for the 9am box office opening and the Minny and NY fans. When they announced to the line of a 1000 people that they were no longer giving away tickets people started selling their tickets. And now people are on craiglist selling their ticket stubs from yesterdays games. lolBest was the guy on a news report. He was middle eastern and terribly happy because he paid a guy $400 for 16 tickets to take his whole family. He has never been able to afford 16 tickets to see the Lions play (around $800) and now they get to see the Lions play and he was terribly over joyed. The media told him that the Lions were not in fact playing and he didn't believe them because the person who sold him the 16 tickets said it was to see the Lions on Monday Night Football. Priceless. I will predict that there will be about 15K there tonight when if done right there would be a packed house.Edit: Either way, this is going to be a home game for the NY Giants. This town hates Minny and Favre.