*****official Minnesota Vikings Thread*****

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

All three picks today weren't even close to being Brett's fault. The only one that could even be argued is the one that was tipped by a lineman. The other two the receivers both fell down.

THE SEASON IS NOT OVER!I was bummed out on Sunday...I did not expect to lose to the pitiful Bears. A few days have gone by and I am happy to report that I am back to my delusional self! :club: 10-6 wins this divison...The Packers still have to play @ATL, @NE, @DET, the Giants and the 49ers at home.If the Vikings win out, the Packers would need to lose 2 of those games listed...very possible. (They also play @MIN which will be a loss if the Vikings win out.)I went thru every possible tie-breaking scenario if both the Packers and the Vikings finish 10-6 and the Vikings have tie-breakers in every single scenario except for 1: The Packers finish 10-6 beating the Patriots and losing to the 49ers...that is the only scenario in which the Packers would have tie breakers over the Vikings assuming the Vikings win out and the Packers finish 10-6...I didn't bother looking into the Bears situation because they are pitiful and I don't see them winning 10 games.As far as the Vikings go, I am not saying they are going to win out...all I am saying is If they win out, I think they will win the division...I am also saying that I am not saying that the Vikings won't win out! We should beat the Packers and the Bears at home...@WAS and @DET are winable...the Bill at home will be easy...that's 5 out of 7 we need...at home vs the Giants and @PHI will be the toughest games imo...It's all unlikely and I probably just wasted a few hours of my life figuring out all the tie breaking scenarios, but I'm not giving up on the season till we lose another game.

THE SEASON IS NOT OVER!I was bummed out on Sunday...I did not expect to lose to the pitiful Bears. A few days have gone by and I am happy to report that I am back to my delusional self! :club: 10-6 wins this divison...The Packers still have to play @ATL, @NE, @DET, the Giants and the 49ers at home.If the Vikings win out, the Packers would need to lose 2 of those games listed...very possible. (They also play @MIN which will be a loss if the Vikings win out.)I went thru every possible tie-breaking scenario if both the Packers and the Vikings finish 10-6 and the Vikings have tie-breakers in every single scenario except for 1: The Packers finish 10-6 beating the Patriots and losing to the 49ers...that is the only scenario in which the Packers would have tie breakers over the Vikings assuming the Vikings win out and the Packers finish 10-6...I didn't bother looking into the Bears situation because they are pitiful and I don't see them winning 10 games.As far as the Vikings go, I am not saying they are going to win out...all I am saying is If they win out, I think they will win the division...I am also saying that I am not saying that the Vikings won't win out! We should beat the Packers and the Bears at home...@WAS and @DET are winable...the Bill at home will be easy...that's 5 out of 7 we need...at home vs the Giants and @PHI will be the toughest games imo...It's all unlikely and I probably just wasted a few hours of my life figuring out all the tie breaking scenarios, but I'm not giving up on the season till we lose another game.
Really? I mean this is just a funny joke right, you are not actually that pathetic.

you're more delusional than serge, and that's saying something. Haven't you learned anything yet? your team is not as good as you think at is, it has injury problems, ancient QB problems and quitting on their coach problems. Better luck next year when you have a real coach.

Also a team you called pitiful beat your ass this weekend, and utterly shut down the best running back in the game, so if the bears are pitiful, consider what the vikings are.
Heh, pretty easy to stop AP when our top 3 WR's are out of the game and Favre has a bunch of scrubs (that you guys don't need to worry about) to throw to. :)But don't worry, we'll get you guys back in Minny in a few weeks...If you want, I'll give you even money on that 200$ you just won off me...The 6-3 Packers are 3 point favs over the Vikes in Minny this week, so, if the game was this week, it's safe to assume the books would have the 6-3 Bears as 1-3 point favs vs the Vikings even tho the game is in Minny, so you're probably getting the best of it at even money.Let me know.
Heh, pretty easy to stop AP when our top 3 WR's are out of the game and Favre has a bunch of scrubs (that you guys don't need to worry about) to throw to. :)But don't worry, we'll get you guys back in Minny in a few weeks...If you want, I'll give you even money on that 200$ you just won off me...The 6-3 Packers are 3 point favs over the Vikes in Minny this week, so, if the game was this week, it's safe to assume the books would have the 6-3 Bears as 1-3 point favs vs the Vikings even tho the game is in Minny, so you're probably getting the best of it at even money.Let me know.
No thanks. The bears have not been getting respect from the books as witnessed by their +1 at home against minnesota, and as you have pointed out the bears have a tough schedule, so I doubt the bears will be 9-3 going into that game. They are dogs at miami, will be huge dogs against philly, and if they lose those two games, I imagine they'll be dogs at detroit.
No thanks. The bears have not been getting respect from the books as witnessed by their +1 at home against minnesota, and as you have pointed out the bears have a tough schedule, so I doubt the bears will be 9-3 going into that game. They are dogs at miami, will be huge dogs against philly, and if they lose those two games, I imagine they'll be dogs at detroit.
I was a little surprised the Dolphins are laying points with Thigpen starting.Going to the Bears @ Dolphins game tomorrow night----I hope I get to see the sad, primadonna Jay Cutler face.

OK Vikes fans ... what are my odds of Rice getting off the PUP this week before it's too late to activate him for the rest of the season? My thoughts are he is probably done this year cause what's the point? He's a FA next year and why potentially hurt yourself even further if it doesn't really mean anything?I do hope he plays cause my fantasy league needs him. He is one hell of a fantasy bench warmer though.

OK Vikes fans ... what are my odds of Rice getting off the PUP this week before it's too late to activate him for the rest of the season? My thoughts are he is probably done this year cause what's the point? He's a FA next year and why potentially hurt yourself even further if it doesn't really mean anything?I do hope he plays cause my fantasy league needs him. He is one hell of a fantasy bench warmer though.
Here's the latest:UPDATE: ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter emailed in with a report on the Sidney Rice injury situation:"Despite speculation that Minnesota Vikings wide receiver Sidney Rice might not be able play this season due to his hip injury, his agent Drew Rosenhaus believes the opposite. 'I'm hopeful he will be healthy enough to play this week,' Rosenhaus texted today. 'We've never given any consideration to him not playing this season.' The Vikings must activate Rice by next Wednesday, Nov. 24, or he will not be eligible to play this season."So much for the speculation that he would intentionally sit out and hope for a big contract this offseason.
biggafunnyface2.JPG
you're more delusional than serge, and that's saying something. Haven't you learned anything yet? your team is not as good as you think at is, it has injury problems, ancient QB problems and quitting on their coach problems. Better luck next year when you have a real coach.
JayZ600.jpg