*****official Minnesota Vikings Thread*****

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This world you live in...it is very strange to me.Edit: Holy crap, I just realized something. Vatche is from an alternate universe! It's mostly like ours, but just slightly different in a lot of ways. FCP is a portal to another dimension!
the timer hit zero, so you're stuck with me for another 29 years unfortunately... :club:

I actually figure the Vikings will win one of those three games. They certainly wont win their last 12 though or whatever the number is. They will probably be favored against the Cowboys and Randy Moss will have a monster game against New England.....that's his way.

I honestly do not think this will happen. 0-3 over the next 3
ya, its possible i guess...but i think its waaayyyy more likely they go 3-0 than going 0-3...***i do not think the vikings will go 3-0 or 0-3 in the next 3...all im saying is gun to my head if had to make a choice with my life on the line between those 2 options, i would go with 3-0***
I actually figure the Vikings will win one of those three games. They certainly wont win their last 12 though or whatever the number is. They will probably be favored against the Cowboys and Randy Moss will have a monster game against New England.....that's his way.
good points, plus GB is extremely banged up...
***i do not think the vikings will go 3-0 or 0-3 in the next 3...all im saying is gun to my head if had to make a choice with my life on the line between those 2 options, i would go with 3-0***
You're ****ing crazy.

Sterger has been refusing to cooperate with the NFL and now she's hired a crimanal defense attorney that specializes in extortion...what do you guys think this means?Is she scared she's going to get sued?Or she's planning to ask Favre for money and taking precautionary actions?If he does get suspended, I don't think it will be more than 2 games...and if that happens, I'm hoping it will be week 8 and week 9 (@ NE, vs Ari)Suspension won't really have an effect on the season record if it plays out like that because even with Favre, the Vikings are "suppose" to lose @ NE, and the Vikings with TJ should have no problem beating a horrible Ari team at the Metrodome...It actually might end up being a good thing...It will force him to rest that elbow for 2 weeks...(even tho his elbow looked perfectly fine vs Dal)Plus it will be kind of ironic...The legendary streak starts with the Packers and it ends with the Packers... :club:

ya, its possible i guess...but i think its waaayyyy more likely they go 3-0 than going 0-3...***i do not think the vikings will go 3-0 or 0-3 in the next 3...all im saying is gun to my head if had to make a choice with my life on the line between those 2 options, i would go with 3-0***
and the survey said.... YOU'RE DEAD

i loved every moment of farve sucking a big one last night. and i especially love how he starts limping around whenever he plays like the piece of shit he is. if childress benched him i would probably die in ecstasy.

i loved every moment of farve sucking a big one last night. and i especially love how he starts limping around whenever he plays like the piece of shit he is. if childress benched him i would probably die in ecstasy.
he was also limping around when he was celebrating the game winning TD that was taken back...nice try tho