Betting This Spot Ok?

This is my first post and I apologize I had not installed a convertor when this hand took place. We are about an hour into a $5, 3k plus player tourney on pokerstars. I have approximately 4700 chips at the time. I have As10s and I raise it to 2.5x the bb (250) from middle position. The bb calls and everyone else folds. He has approximately 5k chips. The flop come Js2sJh. He bets 250 and I simply call. The turn is a 4d and he bets 250 again and I simply call. The river is a 3s. He leads out for 900. I think about it and I decide to bump it to 1800 and he snap shoves. I don't think there is anyway I can fold now. Was the min raise a bad move here?

This is my first post and I apologize I had not installed a convertor when this hand took place. We are about an hour into a $5, 3k plus player tourney on pokerstars. I have approximately 4700 chips at the time. I have As10s and I raise it to 2.5x the bb (250) from middle position. The bb calls and everyone else folds. He has approximately 5k chips. The flop come Js2sJh. He bets 250 and I simply call. The turn is a 4d and he bets 250 again and I simply call. The river is a 3s. He leads out for 900. I think about it and I decide to bump it to 1800 and he snap shoves. I don't think there is anyway I can fold now. Was the min raise a bad move here?
Any reads on the guy? Have you played a hand with him before?I probably call the river as played w/o reads, but I think I prefer raising the flop because he might well donk out with any A there. If we take it on the flop, fine. If he shoves on us, that's fine too because we're ahead of any random 33-99 and we're only really in trouble to AJ.
Any reads on the guy? Have you played a hand with him before?I probably call the river as played w/o reads, but I think I prefer raising the flop because he might well donk out with any A there. If we take it on the flop, fine. If he shoves on us, that's fine too because we're ahead of any random 33-99 and we're only really in trouble to AJ.
What?

Maybe I missed something obvious, but we flop the nut flush draw on a board that's unlikely to have hit the guy. If he happens to have a pair between 33-99, then we're still ahead of him % wise to win the hand. He could have a J, but it's hard to automatically put him on that because he leads. On the river, as played, we have the nut flush. The guy shoves on us, but he's capable of doing that lighter than a boat (random J after all perhaps or other flush).But since I guess you think this doesn't make sense, please elaborate.

ok just to clarify, did you raise limpers? how many and from what position?or was it a open? im not folding the nut flush to someone who bet micro on 2 streets, screams weak from a donk imo. snap him off. he probably has a st8 and is retarded.

ok just to clarify, did you raise limpers? how many and from what position?or was it a open? im not folding the nut flush to someone who bet micro on 2 streets, screams weak from a donk imo. snap him off. he probably has a st8 and is retarded.
I opened the betting and only had the one call. I did call and he had 8s7s. I just wasn't sure about raising him in that spot since the board had paired. Most of the time I don't like to raise or reraise when the board has paired as you usually only get called by hands that have you beat. I thought this particular board was probably as good as any to try and get value out of because of the way it played out. Does that make sense or is my thinking incorrect?

what would raise accomplish in this hand? @ this level nobody is folding a flush when the board pairs, like ever.