Milwaukee Brewers Question

So a buddy of mine who happens to be a huge Brew Crew fan is getting married, and a few friends and I are planning on buying him, among other things, a custom fathead of a Brewers player. We'd like it to be someone he'd find hilarious, from the late 80's or 90's. Prefereably a ridiculous player that any true Brewers fan would love, but almost nobody else would have ever heard of.Any ideas?

It depends how old he is, but Cecil Cooper would fit that category for me. He was sort of a star for a long time, but we used to call him "rally killer", because he always seemed to choke in key situations.If you want someone good from that same era, Robin Yount was great for a very long time. I'm not sure how many people outside Wisconsin are familiar with him anymore.

It depends how old he is, but Cecil Cooper would fit that category for me. He was sort of a star for a long time, but we used to call him "rally killer", because he always seemed to choke in key situations.
Nice...this is the top of the list for now.

Would it be easier to go from a list of available FatHeads that are from that era?I vote Fingers.

brewersmustaches.jpgRegarding Rob Deer, note that he led the league in strikeouts twice as a Brewer. Moderately funny.Edit: In 5 seasons for the Brewers Deer twice led the league in strikeouts, and three times finished second in strikeouts. Wow, and in 1989 he hit .210 in 466 at-bats, 26 hrs. He followed it up in 1990 with .209 in 440 at-bats, 27 hr, still for the Brew-Crew. The next year he went to Detroit where he got 448 at-bats and hit .179, also managing his trademark 25 home runs and his trademark leading the league in strikeouts. The year after that, he got 393 at-bats in Detroit. Man it was a simpler time back then..

Juan Nieves April 15, 1987 against the Baltimore Orioles, became the second-youngest player in major league history to throw a no-hitter, and so far the only Milwaukee Brewer to do so.I remember watching this as a kid on tv, and it was the coolest thing.

So a buddy of mine who happens to be a huge Brew Crew fan is getting married, and a few friends and I are planning on buying him, among other things, a custom fathead of a Brewers player. We'd like it to be someone he'd find hilarious, from the late 80's or 90's. Prefereably a ridiculous player that any true Brewers fan would love, but almost nobody else would have ever heard of.Any ideas?
Bob Uecker

Rob Deer is the first and only I thought of when I saw this. Great mustache, classic all or nothing. He either struck out, walked or hit a HR in the highest percentage of plate appearances in major league history. The Three True Outcomes:Homerun-where we wield our almighty stickStrikeout-where we refuse to compromiseWalk-to balance the universeI'm paraphrasing since the Rob Deer fan club page is no longer available

From Milwaukee, so I have a few suggestions:John Jahajaha.pngMatt Mieske1104319935_0.jpgRicky Bones07F.jpgChris Bosiochris_bosio_autograph.jpgJeromy BurnitzJeromyBurnitz.jpgDave Nilsson15997.jpgDoug Henrydoug_henry_autograph.jpgMike Fetters (couldn't find a pic of him on the Brewers, but he's a character)Jeff Cirillojeff_cirillo_autograph.jpgDale SveumBrewers%20Dale%20Sveum.jpgGreg Vaughn431139_f260.jpgDarryl Hamiltondarryl_hamilton_autograph.jpgAll Brewer Legends of the 1990's, and I am probably forgetting a few. Most of these guys fall into the category of "someone a Brewer fan would love, but no one else has heard of"

Regarding Rob Deer, note that he led the league in strikeouts twice as a Brewer. Moderately funny.Edit: In 5 seasons for the Brewers Deer twice led the league in strikeouts, and three times finished second in strikeouts. Wow, and in 1989 he hit .210 in 466 at-bats, 26 hrs. He followed it up in 1990 with .209 in 440 at-bats, 27 hr, still for the Brew-Crew. The next year he went to Detroit where he got 448 at-bats and hit .179, also managing his trademark 25 home runs and his trademark leading the league in strikeouts. The year after that, he got 393 at-bats in Detroit. Man it was a simpler time back then..
If I recall correctly one of those years in Detroit (1991) Sparky sat him the final game of the Season to spare him the potential embarrassment of having more Strikeouts than his Batting Average. He finished with 175 and .179 respectively.

The first guys I thought of were Dale Sveum and Gorman Thomas. I have been trying to get my friends to buy me a Deivi Cruz Fathead for 3 years. I will also settle for one of the following:- Juan Encarnacion- Frank Catalanotto- Robert Fick- Jose Macias- Shane Halter- Matt Anderson

John Jahajaha.png
He's literally striking out on his baseball card. The best action shot they could get of the man was in his away uniform, swinging and missing.
If I recall correctly one of those years in Detroit (1991) Sparky sat him the final game of the Season to spare him the potential embarrassment of having more Strikeouts than his Batting Average. He finished with 175 and .179 respectively.
That is both impressive and hilarious.