2011 Pokerstars Caribbean Adventure

Who? I'm so confused
Wow, which tournaments are you playing? Are you selling pieces?
oh Hi boyshaven't decided yet but one event for sure, most likely the ladies eventit's more a relaxation fun get awayand she is looking forward to the fun and sunMiami (MIA)Depart 10:30 am to Nassau (NAS)Arrive 11:40 am 295 km(183 mi)Duration: 1hr 10mn AA Flight: 4905 Operated by: EXECUTIVE AS AMERICAN EAGLE --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  • Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thx for the good wishes and yes from the 6-16 and I will buy drinks :club:

• 2 weeks later...
Cool rose. see you there
Harrison it will be awesome to meet the PCA champ in person :)Plus any other crazy fcpers that go
  • 3 weeks later...

I won my seat, weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeePokerStars Tournament #328454376, No Limit Hold'emSuper SatelliteBuy-In: $200.00/$15.00 USD70 playersTotal Prize Pool: $14000.00 USD Target Tournament #322267458 Buy-In: $2780.00 USD4 tickets to the target tournamentTournament started 2010/11/14 17:30:00 ETDear rcgs59,You finished the tournament in 1st place. You qualified to play in Tournament #322267458 and are automatically registered for it. See Tournament #322267458 Lobby for further details.In addition a USD 700.00 award has been credited to your Real Money account.Congratulations!Thank you for participating.detailsofPackage.jpgrosepca2-1.jpgtournamentPCA.jpg

vn!
Hope to see you there Justin :club:
WTG ROSE, Congrats!
thx Gov and Matt