Did Amanda Leatherman Get Breast Implants?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

?????? They are obviously fake and WAY too big for her frame. They look ridiculous. She was so much hotter before.
a perfectly decent girl ruined by grotesquely fake breasts.
I'll take the minority stance and say that her looks aren't "ruined" at all. She looked good before and she looks good now. That and it's her decision anyway.
I'll take the minority stance and say that her looks aren't "ruined" at all. She looked good before and she looks good now. That and it's her decision anyway.
Somehow...I don't think saying a woman with bigger bazooms looks good is the minority opinion around here.
Somehow...I don't think saying a woman with bigger bazooms looks good is the minority opinion around here.
Also, minorities are unlikely to appreciate the 'natural' look.They have the aesthetic sensibility of small children.
After seeing her this week in the red dress I think they look a lot better than last week. She must have been wearing the ultimate push-up bra with that blouse last week. They look a cup size smaller.
what is wrong with you, big breasts are awesome
Oh, so you think the outrage in this thread is all an act? I must admit, I was a bit confused by JSpencer complaining about fake boobs, considering his signature picture.
Oh, so you think the outrage in this thread is all an act? I must admit, I was a bit confused by JSpencer complaining about fake boobs, considering his signature picture.
Hold it right there! :club: Who was complaining about fake boobs? I welcome the change with open arms. Though I missed like 6 hands because of them.
They'll be back next week. It's called a push up bra. Try one on and you'll see that your moobs look bigger too.
Pretty sick Push Up Bra. Must have been constructed by God himself. You've really been crushing in the Big Game. Keep up the good work!
Pretty sick Push Up Bra. Must have been constructed by God himself. You've really been crushing in the Big Game. Keep up the good work!
awww, jspencer getting defensive.. I have a feeling that DN can survive the 300k downswing