Tv Ratings For Poker

What are the latest ratings for ESPN WSOP coverage?
I recall reading that they started out up for the $50K and then have gone down about 15% from last year for the Main Event coverage.
I recall reading that they started out up for the $50K and then have gone down about 15% from last year for the Main Event coverage.
that's too bad. i think that this years main even was more entertaining than last years. this november nine will be a lot better that last years also. im glad their hasn't been a darvin moon, gold, or yang on a heater. yang and moon were nice people, but watching them play was painful.
that's too bad. i think that this years main even was more entertaining than last years. this november nine will be a lot better that last years also. im glad their hasn't been a darvin moon, gold, or yang on a heater. yang and moon were nice people, but watching them play was painful.
I think painful play makes for higher ratings tbh. Jerry Yang wasn't watchable, but I'd rather watch Darvin Moon and Jamie Gold over any of this years November 9.
I think painful play makes for higher ratings tbh. Jerry Yang wasn't watchable, but I'd rather watch Darvin Moon and Jamie Gold over any of this years November 9.
really? the talent level at this years november 9 is really high compared to final tables of the past, even before the november nine started.

I watch every episode, so take my comments with a grain of salt as I am not dragging the ratings down, but I find this year's broadcasts to be very dry. The jokes seem a little bit stale and it seems like the poker and characters have been less entertaining. Norm Chad has been recycling material for 7 years and I think I am just getting sick of it. Perhaps others are too. After all, there is not a ton of strategy (though there is some) to be derived, so if the entertainment value suffers so to do the ratings.