Going Over Hands

Does anybody record there hands and go back over them?If so what is the easiest way to do this?
you can do this through HEM or PT3. Also, a lot of the training sites have a replayer, as well as just googling hand history replayer
Does anybody record there hands and go back over them?If so what is the easiest way to do this?
Universal Replayer is a great program to use to go back over hands, and for doing coaching as well. Also PT3 has a simplified version, and for tourneys SNG Wizard is very helpfull especially for late game SNG shove situations, because it is based on numbers and will tell you "by the numbers" if you made correct shoves/folds. SNG Wizard has helped me improve recently especially in $6.50 18-man SNGs.

sng wizard is great for sngs. i would go with Holdem manager over poker tracker 3. ive had nothing but problems with poker tracker 3 and im very happy with holdem manager.

I am thinking about holdem manager but what is the best for your money or is there a free app for tracking that I could start with to see if it will help me.As i will be on vation all next week and plan on playing poker everyday.Wife has to work and kids at school.Should be able to put in some good sessions and would like to track how my week goes.

Don't know about holdem manger, but Poker Tracker has a free 60 day trial. If holdem manger does too try one out of a few days, then try the other one. I will say PT can be a pain to setup, especially with there 3rd party database software. And you DO NOT want to have to repair Windows after you have it setup. If you do, remove the folder before reinstall.

if a hand comes up that i feel iffy about i will make a mental note of it and sporadically think about it over the next day or so. if i was playing sngs i would use one of those calculator things because the right move is often not naturally intuitive.

I am thinking about holdem manager but what is the best for your money or is there a free app for tracking that I could start with to see if it will help me.As i will be on vation all next week and plan on playing poker everyday.Wife has to work and kids at school.Should be able to put in some good sessions and would like to track how my week goes.
Hold'em Manager has a 15 day trial.I've used both, and I think HEM >>> PT3. The full version of HEM will more than pay for its $100 fee in a few weeks.

Ok i am trying 15 trial of HM but I am having a problem I can only inport 1 day of hands from a month ago.Does anybody have any suggestions?