Macfarlane And Limbaugh Team Up For Family Guy Episode

For those of you who only know Rush Limbaugh through left-wing caricatures (and judging by comments in this forum that would include most of you, especially Daniel) this may show him to you in a somewhat different light. It will also help you understand BG's sense of humor. http://livefeed.hollywoodreporter.com/2010...view-video.html

the best part of the show was stewy saying something like " Oh, I don't think that's going to be a good idea, Brian ( about him going to live with rush)"Long pause"of course, it is fox after all, they've been full of bad ideas lately "long pause"yeah, that just happened, i"m just going to let it sit there"Clearly implying ( to my mind) that Rush being on the show was fox's idea, and McF was winking at us. So good.

the best part of the show was stewy saying something like " Oh, I don't think that's going to be a good idea, Brian ( about him going to live with rush)"Long pause"of course, it is fox after all, they've been full of bad ideas lately "long pause"yeah, that just happened, i"m just going to let it sit there"Clearly implying ( to my mind) that Rush being on the show was fox's idea, and McF was winking at us. So good.
Actually I think it was referring to the ad for" Sons of Tucson" in the bottom left hand corner, a series that was cancelled months ago.
As if anyone needed further evidence Seth Macfarlane is a talentless, deeply unfunny moron.
Best way to succeed if you're a democrat in the television industry
Actually I think it was referring to the ad for" Sons of Tucson" in the bottom left hand corner, a series that was cancelled months ago.
lol oh... i was at the gym, so i couldn't see it
Yeah, there was even an arrow pointing at the sons of tucson thing.
Best way to succeed if you're a democrat in the television industry
Think about my religion then think about this statement for 10 seconds. You might change your mind.
Think about my religion then think about this statement for 10 seconds. You might change your mind.
That's so last century.We all know the Jews don't run everything...except the banks, Hollywood, the liberal media and strangely enough...professional hockey.But television was run by JJ Cannell until his untimely death, and now it is fully run by airheaded democrats that think that with the American public is dumb enough to like things like the Daily Show and Jersey Shores.JJ Abrams and Stephen Cannell are/were one person

I didn't think that show was very good. I've seen a few family guys and thought this one was not one of the better ones.Rush was too willing to do any joke because he is an open and generous guy, but I would have liked to have seen him hold out for more funny jokes, like the giving Bush a lollipop joke.Although I did like the " I guess I don't like the idea of them executing a child" "See, you're not really a conservative" exchange.

That's so last century.We all know the Jews don't run everything...except the banks, Hollywood, the liberal media and strangely enough...professional hockey.But television was run by JJ Cannel until his untimely death, and now it is fully run by airheaded democrats that think that with the American public is dumb enough to like things like the Daily Show and Jersey Shores.
heh.Jersey Shore is a piece of crap but it is an incredibly popular, money-making machine. Sad, but true.
heh.Jersey Shore is a piece of crap but it is an incredibly popular, money-making machine. Sad, but true.
Do you think it does?I read some article way back about the Jerry Springer show being a barely above break even show, because even though they had viewers, they didn't have a demographic that many advertisers wanted.
Do you think it does?I read some article way back about the Jerry Springer show being a barely above break even show, because even though they had viewers, they didn't have a demographic that many advertisers wanted.
No, I'm sure it actually does. Gobs of money. Overhead is low, ratings are through the roof. And Jersey shore hits every demographic advertisers covet with a sledgehammer.
No, I'm sure it actually does. Gobs of money. Overhead is low, ratings are through the roof. And Jersey shore hits every demographic advertisers covet with a sledgehammer.
jersey shore hit like 5 million viewers earlier this year, which is a MTV record by a long long way, and just epic for cable. and it's viewership is almost entirely 18-35. It's a cash cow.
jersey shore hit like 5 million viewers earlier this year, which is a MTV record by a long long way, and just epic for cable. and it's viewership is almost entirely 18-35. It's a cash cow.
I heard MTV clears 10 million+ in profit PER EPISODE but that is not something I can confirm.