Fcp Tourney Leaderboard For Poker Stars Play - Oct To Dec

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there a link for this keaderboard? couldnt see one. mighta missed it...
FCP.jpgJust click on the drop down menu that says FCP July to September, change it to "FCP OCT-DEC" and it will bring you the next table, as show above.
FCP.jpgJust click on the drop down menu that says FCP July to September, change it to "FCP OCT-DEC" and it will bring you the next table, as show above.
hooooooooray for making it on the screenshot!

Why am i not on the board? I sent in the 0.03 cents and got a sharkscope account

Why am i not on the board? I sent in the 0.03 cents and got a sharkscope account
It takes a day or two after you send the .03 to sharkscope for you to opt-in, then lurbz has to add you to the FCP leaderboard. Looks like lurbz had another runbad day, so he may be off on major tilt egging and rolling houses in OC. He should get you added in the next day or so. If not, just yell at him. (Everyone else around here seems too :club: )
It takes a day or two after you send the .03 to sharkscope for you to opt-in, then lurbz has to add you to the FCP leaderboard. Looks like lurbz had another runbad day, so he may be off on major tilt egging and rolling houses in OC. He should get you added in the next day or so. If not, just yell at him. (Everyone else around here seems too :club: )
Thanks Corvair! :ts
THIS KLJFSDLKJDSFGLKJ
Uhhhmmm... I'm not showing as having played any games, and, well, I did. Not in the last couple days, though. (Worked from 8am till 10pm last night... :club: )
I have the username correct, yes?This happened last time too I'll have to email them.