Fchl 2 Life Support Thread!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So what's going on here? I signed up for the new message board but need the admin to activate my account.
I signed up too but need activation also. Hopefully we can have it going by end of the week.
Nell has set up a forum for us that links from the "Forum" tab on the FCHL2 site. That address is http://www.darnellefunk.com/fchl2/. Let's use that to find out who is all still interested in continuing and how we might do that. Didn't someone say that Kevin backed up all the rosters to a spreadsheet?
Is there a link to the new board?

Registration should work now and your accounts should be activated, so you should be able to log in. For now Jeremy(Hammer) and I are admin so if you register we will get an email and we will activate your account.

It feels that way...10 of us have signed up so there is still a bunch of interest, or loyalty at least.It's thought it was strange that Nell is the admin, he must have set it up...doesn't seem to be working though.

Silly Canadians...not having your Thanksgiving on a Thursday so you can get off of work!Monday evening then sometime? Even a majority would work.
We get the Monday off.