God’s Only Complaint. Hardly Anyone Is Seeking Him.

God’s only complaint. Hardly anyone is seeking Him.Literalists and fundamentals. This tells you to seek continuously to find God.Deuteronomy 4:29 But if from thence thou shalt seek the LORD thy God, thou shalt find him, if thou seek him with all thy heart and with all thy soul.You have plowed your fields but have yet to sow the seeds of seeking. Chronicles 19:3Nevertheless there are good things found in thee, in that thou hast taken away the groves out of the land, and hast prepared thine heart to seek God.Your wicked pride in believing you have found God is making you the hated of the land.Psalm 10:4 The wicked, through the pride of his countenance, will not seek after God: You are continually telling others they do not understand yet it is your own idol worshiping that has locked your door against God. Psalm 14:2 The LORD looked down from heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that did understand, and seek God.You are not glad in God as you have to continually apologize for the written word you idolize against Gods instructions. Psalm 70:4 Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.Your understanding is dead as you idol worship and do not seek to know God.Romans 3:11 There is none that understandeth, there is none that seeketh after God.This is the true path to apotheosis but without seeking God, you will never experience this wondrous confirmation that God lives. If you believe that you have found God but have not had your apotheosis then know that the God you have found is a false God. Hebrews 11:6 But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.I have notices as I go about that many preach of a found God, many attack the found Gods and their laws, but almost no one seeks God.I have also noticed that all those that preach of God are idol worshippers.Literalist and fundamentals do not seem to recognize this though. They have taken their Word, pulled out all the pages and glued them to a golden cow till the cow is no longer visible beneath the pages but it is there nevertheless. Literalist quote every passage as if God Himself had written them even as they know that it is man that has written them.The old Hebrew and Jews were quite surprised when the Orthodox Church liberalized their scriptures, the foundation of the Bible, because to that point, they themselves did not read their scriptures literally and only used them to stimulate though as they sought to know and understand God better. Literalists thus began to idol worship and it continues today with idolizing the Word. A book of fables, myths and the best guess of the ancients.Literalists, hear and heed the true words of your God. Corinthians 3:3 Forasmuch as ye are manifestly declared to be the epistle of Christ ministered by us, written not with ink, but with the Spirit of the living God; not in tables of stone, but in fleshy tables of the heart.Look at what you have reaped by forgetting the words of God and going against scripture and liberalizing them.You have made those of spirituality the laughing stock of the world while at the same time hurting your own and your cause of spreading the word. You have become the anti Christ. Turn from your wicked ways.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5HKHaClUCw4...&playnext=1African witches and Jesushttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MlRG9gXriVI...feature=relatedJesus Camp 1of 9http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fOqGhcwwE1sI beseech you. Turn from your wicked ways.

O P should always end with a question.Do you as a literalist recognize that you are idol worshiping your Word and have forgotten that seeking God is a never ending commandment from God?RegardsDL
I see you are a Christian. No wonder you do not speak. I too would be ashamed.Fire tempers steel boy. come back as a man ready for the death 1000 cuts.RegardsDL
No, fucktard, i'm an atheist. If you actually participated in this forum instead of spamming it you'd know that. Eat ShitMcGee