• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

The same active/reserve log that I look at in the admin area is now visible to everybody

http://alternativehockeyleague.com/active-reserve.php

I am giving people a 2 hour grace window no questions asked to correct a mistake and reverse an active/reserve move. If you made a mistake and found it later than that contact me and we can discuss it on a case by case basis

you can find the link under "League" on the website

• Like 1

http://forum.alternativehockeyleague.com/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=263

The trade module on the website is now live and any trade offers should be real ones now.

ALL TRADES FROM THIS POINT ON WILL BE FINALIZED IN THE TRADE MODULE - Even if a trade is negotiated and agreed to outside the trade module you must post the trade in the trade module with both sides agreeing to it. If a trade involves things such as options or conditions it should also be posted with those conditions in the AHL forum.

If you make a mistake and accept a trade in error let the other team know immediately and also let me know. I have the ability to delete a trade through the admin area.

When you have agreed to a trade please message me and let me know. Trades will still be manually processed at the appropriate time which sometimes will be right away and sometimes after I have processed the game scores or a time that the teams have agreed to.

When I have processed a trade and all the players, draft picks and cash have been moved you will see a green check mark under the approved column at the trade transactions area. This will be our trade history area moving forward.

If you still want to experiment with the trade module further message me and we can run some pretend offers and counteroffers and then I can delete them later.

If anybody has any questions please post them in the thread in the AHL forum.

• Like 1

Here are this week's pickups. I will process before I go to sleep tonight. DO NOT DROP ANY PLAYERS FROM YOUR ROSTER WHO ARE IN YOUR LINEUP TODAY UNTIL I HAVE RUN THE SCORES TOMORROW MORNING

Scarborough Shooters ⁠Saku Maenalanen CAR F

The Underdogs Milan Lucic EDM F

Shoot Loose Goalies-B San Jose SJS G

Shoot Loose Kevin Stenlund CBJ F

Broadway Boo Nieves NYR F

Puck Warfare Ryan Carpenter VGK F

3 Teams claimed Saku, 2 teams Lucic for whatever reason and 2 teams San Jose goalies

Starting with our next game back the time to submit or change your lineups is going to change to be the start time of the earliest NHL game on that day. This will give us a bit more time to set our lineups without changing the fundamental aspect of our pool that once our games start our lineups are set and our games start when the NHL games start.

http://forum.alterna...c.php?f=6&t=264

• Like 1

Yes, overall I'd say it sucks and makes everything more difficult to follow than here. Too many threads, too many discussions all over the map. If you miss a day it's too much to catch up. Was much easier when the convo mostly happened on here.

Yes, overall I'd say it sucks and makes everything more difficult to follow than here. Too many threads, too many discussions all over the map. If you miss a day it's too much to catch up. Was much easier when the convo mostly happened on here.

the Slack private message feature is far superior and where I find it most useful. A lot of the clutter problems at Slack are people making public things that are better done as private messages.

I know you guys LOVE slack for PMs and stuff..I am assuming you all have phones? We can all text? If you need to get a hold of me , unless I am sleeping, I will return your text right away.

Sometimes maybe with a client or driving, but nothing beats texting..So i am a bit confused as to why you guys dont text instead.

the Slack private message feature is far superior and where I find it most useful. A lot of the clutter problems at Slack are people making public things that are better done as private messages.

The clutter is useless stuff that keeps on harping on the past with a particular team.

Can't reason with stupidity and vulgar language. Just tells about a person's personality.