A H L Discussion

AHL East Standings1. Canadian Gothic1. Steelheads1. Underdogs4. Cheap Thieves4. MustangsThe Mustangs have assumed their position in the standings and will most likely remain there for the season.
May your shoe laces get stuck and you cant untie them.
  • Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Whalers update after 3 games:Whalers 2.5 @ Winning Combination 0 Whalers 4.5 @ Ingmen 1 The Underdogs -1 @ Whalers 4 Probably have the most goals for, and frankly, looking forward to playing the Big M's next. Maybe they will offer up some competition. Remember when they used to be the best team in the Tiger Williams Conference?Its lonely at the top.

Whalers update after 3 games:Whalers 2.5 @ Winning Combination 0 Whalers 4.5 @ Ingmen 1 The Underdogs -1 @ Whalers 4 Probably have the most goals for, and frankly, looking forward to playing the Big M's next. Maybe they will offer up some competition. Remember when they used to be the best team in the Tiger Williams Conference?Its lonely at the top.
Weird, there is another team that has jumped out 3-0 to lead their division, including two wins over the mighty cheap thieves....
Weird, there is another team that has jumped out 3-0 to lead their division, including two wins over the mighty cheap thieves....
I'll get the standings posted tonight so you guys can admire your lofty positions.
sounds like the Steelheads and Whalers are right in line for another finals showdown, this time in the top part of the bracket.maybe the cheap thieves and medium m's will have a good shot at the reject finals?
Who made this awful schedule?My first 3 games were Big M's, Big M's, Cheap Thieves.Are you guys trying to get me to blow it up this early?
Wow what did you do to the schedule maker? Dale?
Whoever made the schedule has it in for me too. I just played Bob and now I play him again this week...Saturday, I think.
You guys are pathetic. "waaa waaa...Mommy, I dont want to play the Big M's!"Tonight, Whalers vs Big M's. Dawn of a new age baby. Its on like Tron.

The Steelers continue you there lucky ways and win a game win a minus score..We on the other hand are not very good..

The Steelers continue you there lucky ways and win a game win a minus score..We on the other hand are not very good..
The Steelheads sure are dedicated to Richard Park despite the fact that Swiss League points do not count in the pool.
The Steelheads sure are dedicated to Richard Park despite the fact that Swiss League points do not count in the pool.
Like always, I prefer players not playing to that good for nothing 'empty' that replaces him....... bloody empty has zero points in his entire career..
My team stinks. My lineups are brutal and I only have 1 win so far this year.Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
one more than me.
Like always, I prefer players not playing to that good for nothing 'empty' that replaces him....... bloody empty has zero points in his entire career..
I have 3 emptys going tonight. I should draft unassisted.
lost the battle.I shall win the war.
Not if I keep getting guys like Matt Taormina in the 3rd rd. This is my official brag post about him, he's going to be very good.
Not if I keep getting guys like Matt Taormina in the 3rd rd. This is my official brag post about him, he's going to be very good.
I remember hearing about Mike Green from you in the past. Also at a draft about Kyle Wellwood (have you heard comments all day) from Serge.I have no one to brag about since my team sucks.On a smaller brag scale. I think David Jones and Bryan Bickell will turn out to be decent NHLers.
I remember hearing about Mike Green from you in the past. Also at a draft about Kyle Wellwood (have you heard comments all day) from Serge.I have no one to brag about since my team sucks.On a smaller brag scale. I think David Jones and Bryan Bickell will turn out to be decent NHLers.
Kyle is now enjoying Russian perogies and vodka..And big Russian women.
well said, and well played with him. He does indeed look good.I believe you got 2 different players in that round that made me curse, him being one of them. :club:
well said, and well played with him. He does indeed look good.I believe you got 2 different players in that round that made me curse, him being one of them. :club:
I think I did very well with the 2 3rd round picks I got from Swacker Dave.Teemu Pulkkinen with the 47th pick and Matt Taormina with the 54th pick. With my own 56th pick I took Ryan Spooner.Early reports on Teemu are that he's healthy and playing great in the Finnish League. Oh I'm also going to go out on a limb and predict big things for another little defenseman I drafted . I took Sami Vatanen with the last pick in the draft and he's tearing up the Finnish League as a 19 year old.