• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....

arptheleprechaun.jpg

As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both ways in 2030.... Bob please make a note of this. :)

• Like 7

Champions League Scores/Standings Updated: http://www.alternativehockeyleague.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=25511#25511

In the only Tuesday game of the season Division A leading Cheap Thieves fell to last place Greaseballs after a dismal effort across the board. Canadian Gothic continue to slide at 7-9 now and now back in the conversation of missing the playoffs. The four teams at the bottom are separated by just one point, and it's likely that two of those teams won't see post season action.

In Division B we see the Ingmen on top for the first time all season with an impressive 11-5 record. Along with the Screamin' Eagles, both teams have officially clinched a playoff berth with just 5 games remaining in the regular season. Although at this point, it seems pretty clear that Shoot Loose and Red Ravens will be on the outside looking in come playoff time. The real race is for the buy and Puck Warfare is certainly in the mix there.

on a scale of 1-10 how pissed off will you be when The Big M's PDO regresses back to 1.00 for the year and we win the AHL Championship and the Champion's League

on a scale of 1-10 how pissed off will you be when The Big M's PDO regresses back to 1.00 for the year and we win the AHL Championship and the Champion's League

Sorry there are no analytics in the Ahl

• Like 1

Looks like he is. That hat is photoshopped right?

Yeah, not my best work. I left them around 11pm and they were heading out on a pub crawl, I'd say it wasn't the most pleasant flight home the next morning. 🍺

Yeah, not my best work. I left them around 11pm and they were heading out on a pub crawl, I'd say it wasn't the most pleasant flight home the next morning.

Drink til 4am, eat til 5am, go to airport at 6am!

It was great to see you Dave, that was a lot of fun, and a lot of honest, real life talk. Mixed in with some AHL talk, it was the perfect meet-up.

Rob+Armen also mentioned it was a pleasure to meet you btw.

I was thinking....I think Armen has met/drank with more members of the AHL/FCHL than most actual members of the AHL/FCHL.

• Like 1

Also, and I truly mean this, I appreciate this site, and the AHL/FCHL leagues for the fact that not only are they fun to participate in, but more importantly, I have met a lot of really good people that I truly respect and enjoy the company of.

That cannot be understated as to why I still enjoy being a part of the leagues+this site. Serge gets a lot of credit for that, so thank you my friend.

Sitting and talking with Dave, I had an appreciation for what a smart and genuine person he is. I have endless respect for genuine people.

• Like 6

There were three of you there??? :) I have a terrible feeling I monopolised the conversation the whole time... I hope I gave you guys a chance to talk as well! It was awesome to see you too Arp. You're* a real class guy, it was great to get to know you better as well. I'm glad you had a great time over here. I miss Toronto so much but Dublin is not a bad second home.

Can't wait to see everyone at the draft this year! Until then...

Cheers all!

* ps: Picky Feckers

The love fest is great.

There is one major person all this probably wouldn't be possible without. I know some of you had your differences but we all need to acknowledge Darrell who brought a lot of us together.

Ty Darrell.

I must have given away at least 3 wins because of poor management (not putting guys in and wrong goalies). My problem today is if I should put Boston against Bryan goalies of the Islanders. Hate to do it since I have my guy (Tavares) and of course would love some goals. Ah screw it I am going to stick with Anaheim.

You're playing the Red Ravnes, and you're worried about your lineup?

You should already be looking at Saturdays games, no matter who you are playing. I think RR has scored like 12pts all year, the real battle of this year would be his team vs Steve's in FCHL for the Tank Bowl.

• Like 5

Drink til 4am, eat til 5am, go to airport at 6am!

Footnote to my last hour in Dublin that I just remembered when I opened up my AHL file.

5:30am: Total up AHL score, scream at friends that I lost by 0.5pt, and watch them stare at you amazed that your mood just did a 180 because of hockey. 10 seconds later, all was forgotten. :)

I dont know how Dave does it, not knowing the score til he wakes up nearly every night.

I wish I was keeping track of my opponents of my goalies average, another shutout last night..But this time I managed to win..

Thanks Devan for trying to screw me last night with your shutout.

:)

I m not sure what happens after the fact but, if you have made a trade after setting your lineup with that player, it looks like the lineup will go through as is..

Maybe it triggers and error after the game..But just be careful.

I m not sure what happens after the fact but, if you have made a trade after setting your lineup with that player, it looks like the lineup will go through as is..

Maybe it triggers and error after the game..But just be careful.

it ****s things up a lot if you leave a player you have traded in your lineup