• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

I'm going to post the excel file with the schedule in Slack to make it easier for people to search when they played another team.

Thanks Bob. Under my calculations, Shooters 3 Whalers 2.

A reminder that the last pickups for the year are tomorrow and if you do pick up any players you either have to have room on your roster or drop a player to make room. Tomorrow's pickups happen before the rosters expand.

Here are the final pickups. I will process them before I go to bed tonight. Do not drop any players who are in your lineup today before I process the scores in the morning or I will hunt you down and drive over you with my Jetta

Shortstackers Brock McGinn CAR F

Swackers Mackenzie MacEachern STL F

Canadian Gothic Kevin Connauton PHX D

The Underdogs Jon Merrill VGK D

Shortstackers Brooks Orpik WSH D

Shortstackers Drew Stafford NJD F

The Underdogs Michael Raffl PHI F

3 teams claimed McGinn and 2 MacEachern

if you have a full roster you must drop player to make room for the pickups

Without looking, guess which team has the most OT losses this season?

Well since you said it I would guess you.

I don't believe I have any that I can remember. Thats strange

Repost Of Anti Tanking Guideline From Old Forum

I think it's important that we clarify in the rules that each team is expected to put in their best lineup for each game.

Things that teams will be expected to do.

1. Dress their best players who are available for that night.

2. Use an OT player and order of players for the shoot out designed to win on that night.

3. Not have long term injured players or players who are in the minors on their active roster if they have empty space on their reserve list or healthy players on reserve.

4. When the rosters expand at the end of the season players who are on their farm should be used if they are better than other players available for a game.

5. Teams will still have discretion to get players into 10 games but when they sit a player to get another into 10 games the player sitting shouldn't be one of their top players who was available for that night but rather the 6th forward or 4th d-man.

6. Not sit out players at the end of the season to protect their contract status for the next season. If a player is clearly one of your best you must use them whenever they are playing.

Repost Of Anti Tanking Guideline From Old Forum

I think it's important that we clarify in the rules that each team is expected to put in their best lineup for each game.

Things that teams will be expected to do.

1. Dress their best players who are available for that night.

2. Use an OT player and order of players for the shoot out designed to win on that night.

3. Not have long term injured players or players who are in the minors on their active roster if they have empty space on their reserve list or healthy players on reserve.

4. When the rosters expand at the end of the season players who are on their farm should be used if they are better than other players available for a game.

5. Teams will still have discretion to get players into 10 games but when they sit a player to get another into 10 games the player sitting shouldn't be one of their top players who was available for that night but rather the 6th forward or 4th d-man.

6. Not sit out players at the end of the season to protect their contract status for the next season. If a player is clearly one of your best you must use them whenever they are playing.

Why post this?

I don't anyone is doing this.

Why post this?

I don't anyone is doing this.

We dont think anyone is doing it, but someone asked about rules and what they are.

I asked about the rules, because we were discussing it. Bob was good enough to post in a few diff places, since no place seems to cover all 20 teams attention.

FYI, there have been instances this year, as Ive noticed and JP said he has as well.

As I said on Slack, I dont think its cheating/tanking, but some teams are just not paying attention and icing inferior lineups.

I asked about the rules, because we were discussing it. Bob was good enough to post in a few diff places, since no place seems to cover all 20 teams attention.

FYI, there have been instances this year, as Ive noticed and JP said he has as well.

As I said on Slack, I dont think its cheating/tanking, but some teams are just not paying attention and icing inferior lineups.

Agree with this. Unfortunately this not paying attention is “industry” wide. I see it in all my pools. It’s very common and tough to police. Long as it’s not blatant cheating I’m cool with it

The #Lose4Hughes Race Comes down to the wire:

Cheap Thieves 37

Broadway 38

Cheap Thieves schedule:

The Big M's

Broadway

Mustangs

Shortstackers

Swackers

Broadway Schedule:

Swackers

Cheap Thieves

Magically Delicious

Puck Warfare

Canadian Gothic

The heads up match Feb 16th will likely decide it:

Cheap Thieves

1 Sebastian Aho, F, CAR

2 Jesperi Kotkaniemi, F, MTL

3 Colin White, F, OTT

4 Dominik Simon, F, PIT

5 Nolan Patrick, F, PHI

6 Roope Hintz, F, DAL

7 Marcus Pettersson, PIT

8 Maxime Lajoie, OTT

9 Joakim Ryan, SJS

10 Christian Jaros, OTT

CAROLINA

Broadway

1 Cam Atkinson, F, CBJ

2 Elias Pettersson, F, VAN

3 Tyler Seguin, F, DAL

4 Yanni Gourde, F, TBL

5 Andrei Svechnikov, F, CAR

6 Bryan Rust, F, PIT

7 Mikhail Sergachev, TBL

8 Jordan Oesterle, ARI

9 Scott Harrington, CBJ

10 Andrew MacDonald, PHI

PHILADELPHIA

See, to me, this is a clear example of why we need to change how we reward draft picks.

Imagine right now we were using the model where the the best lottery odds went to the team with the best record AFTER they were eliminated from the playoffs?

Personally, I still vote for best odds to be given to the teams that had the best records not to make the playoffs.

See, to me, this is a clear example of why we need to change how we reward draft picks.

Imagine right now we were using the model where the the best lottery odds went to the team with the best record AFTER they were eliminated from the playoffs?

Personally, I still vote for best odds to be given to the teams that had the best records not to make the playoffs.

I think a simple solution is give every team that doesn't make the playoffs the same 12.5 % chance at any of the top 3 draft picks and then for picks 4-8 do it by worst record.

2018-19 1st Round Of The Playoffs

Shack Conference

Championship Playoffs

Puck Warfare 1st Seed - Bye

The Underdogs 2nd Seed - Bye

Canadian Gothic 3rd Seed vs Magically Delicious 6th Seed

Shoot Loose 4th Seed vs Winning Combination 5th Seed

Reject Cup Playoffs

Steelheads 7th Seed vs Cheap Thieves 10th Seed

Mustangs 8th Seed vs Red Ravens 9th Seed

Williams Conference

Championship Playoffs