A H L Discussion

I know you guys LOVE slack for PMs and stuff..I am assuming you all have phones? We can all text? If you need to get a hold of me , unless I am sleeping, I will return your text right away.

Sometimes maybe with a client or driving, but nothing beats texting..So i am a bit confused as to why you guys dont text instead.

text messages cost money to the US for my plan.

What'sApp works well for messages

• Replies 20.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

Slack as been great for this league.

Yes it has been clogged up lately with childish behavior by Serge, Dale, Roy etc. but it's a great vehicle for hockey talk and trade take, private or otherwise

Less cumbersome than here

• Like 1

Yes it has been clogged up lately with childish behavior by Serge, Dale, Roy etc. but it's a great vehicle for hockey talk and trade take, private or otherwise

Yes but there is only one #loserinlife

Lol

Such an awkward post.

Lose for Hughes:

1. Broadway 32

2. Cheap Thieves 33

No one else is really in the running.

Oh HI there..

I was 3rd worst and won the lottery. I am pretty sure Cheap Thieves was the lowest and got 4th pick

Please let 3rd worst win again

Lots of awesome and relevant Salmon and Wasp conversation seems to be ok

Either way my percentage change of winning lottery should be the highest since I also have the Shooters first pick and they are a dog to make the playoffs. Two lottery balls, if I whiff both I'll smash heads.

i'll see what I can do to keep the team of McDavid+Stamkos+Burns out of the playoffs

Either way my percentage change of winning lottery should be the highest since I also have the Shooters first pick and they are a dog to make the playoffs. Two lottery balls, if I whiff both I'll smash heads.

I thought I had shooters first rounder Look at the site

you had Shooters pick 1st round pick in the last draft

pickups for this week. 3 teams claimed Gunnarsson, all other players only had one claim.

The Big M's Carl Gunnarsson STL D

The Underdogs Luke Glendening DET F

Whalers Sean Walker LAK D

Broadway Zack Kassian EDM F

Broadway Egor Yakovlev NJD D

Red Ravens Christopher Ehn DET F