• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

He is a mini-Karlsson. Likely the best offensive upside in the draft after Rasmus Dahlin.

We'll have to see how it plays out, but I think you'll be wrong.

27 Canadian Gothic Sasha Chmelevski SJS F

43 Canadian Gothic Alexander Volkov TAM F

48 Canadian Gothic Calen Addison PIT D

59 Canadian Gothic Libor Hajek NYR D

63 Canadian Gothic Mason Appleton WPG F

67 Canadian Gothic Josh Brook MTL D

74 Canadian Gothic Axel Andersson BOS D

78 Canadian Gothic Jonny Tychonick OTT D

Chmelevski looked good in SJ camp. He'll be ready to step into the top 6 soon. In the meantime he'll lead the Ottawa 67s in scoring as long as he's there. Great 6th round pick by SJ.

Volkov looks good. Still in camp and giving TB nice but difficult decisions to make. He'll be top 6 when a spot becomes available or they decide to make one available.

Mason Appleton is still in Winnipeg camp. He's shown he has NHL talent. He needs to be in top 6 so he'll likely be sent down and called up if/when there's an injury. Another 6th round NHL draft pick.

Addison has the tools to be a good offensive dman. Looked good in camp.

Hajek is gonna be studly.

Brook impressed in Montreal camp. Has the tools to be a good offensive dman.

Andersson was a late cut from Boston camp. He'll be an NHL dman. Offensive upside still to be determined but I definitely see potential.

Tychonick - more research required.

I just posted the current rosters and draft picks and money pages to Slack and emailed to our fire fighting Luddite.

I will have a bunch of instructions and announcements tomorrow in the daytime in the AHL forum.

I created a new forum for us to post our reserve list moves in. Every team should create their own thread there and post all moves. http://forum.alterna...wforum.php?f=12

For reserve players any player on reserve for our 1st game is deemed to have been on reserve for 7 days so can be moved back to active right away.

Farm players can move between active and the farm without restriction and there is no 7 day waiting period.

The first pick ups will be on Sunday Oct 14th.

Since the new site isn't ready this week we will push it to the 14th. I will post instructions on how to put claims in etc once the new site is up and running.

Every team needs penalty killers

My brother I will not let the Biatch comments dampen the mood on my team

In the first time in Ingmen history there are numerous decent youngsters making their team.

I have not been so excited for the season to start in a long time

#ingmen2020

don't forget that our first game is tomorrow and you need to post your lineup in the AHL forum. Best estimate is that we'll be using this process for the first three AHL games and the new website will be fully functional in time for teams to post their lineups well before game 4.

• Like 1