• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

On Sunday I was finally done with my girls select softball tryouts. So I headed to an Asian supermarket to grab some lunch. Who do I see while I am walking out?

Red Ravens and Wendy

PK Dealers and Whalers are a lock for the top 2.

Cheap Thieves need only 7 points to get into the top 3.

4th places will be a bit of a sweat for Winning Combo, but not much. Needs to dodge 9 Colin Miller points (ok, probably not a sweat at all), or 29 points from Marchessault and Karlsson... guessing our top 4 is set. Lol.

This Marchessault guy is pretty good. His team must be glad to have him on a long term cap friendly contract,

This Pastrnak guy is a gem. I could probably get a ton for him in a trade. I'm thinking at least Mike Ribiero?

• 4 weeks later...

Whalers 2nd on the board...

Kovalchuk to LA

I'm still not a fan, but worth the gamble for $1.00. For $18.75 million, I'm not so sure.

I'm still not a fan, but worth the gamble for $1.00. For $18.75 million, I'm not so sure.

he will score goals. How many, hard to say, but a 30-30 season wouldn't shock me.

as for LA paying that much? Ew. I cant see him helping you win a Cup, but then again, Radulov came back a totally different man, and I would love to have Radulov on my team now.

Quality trade for the Stackers.

Adam Fox moves to Carolina, where I had recently traded Jake Bean from... also gets rid of my Calgary double up with Oliver Kylington.

BREAKING: Ryan Johansen will hear presentations from 3, maybe 6, or more teams vying for his services. Johansen is reportedly seeking $7.50 per season, but is open to a 1, 2, or 3-year contract.

BREAKING: Ryan Johansen will hear presentations from 3, maybe 6, or more teams vying for his services. Johansen is reportedly seeking $7.50 per season, but is open to a 1, 2, or 3-year contract.

Will he accept phone conversations or we have to go to Sudbury in person meeting?

• Like 1

i will be doing a presentation for mr johansen. My presentation will be a dissection of John Stuart Mill’s ‘On Liberty’ as it applies to the current US political climate. If he doesn’t like it, he can go play for Montreal..
  • Like 1

i will be doing a presentation for mr johansen. My presentation will be a dissection of John Stuart Mill’s ‘On Liberty’ as it applies to the current US political climate. If he doesn’t like it, he can go play for Montreal..

Woooot give me utilitarianism or **** right off

Many other factors at play, I know but just throwing it out there that I’d prefer the auction and draft not be on Sept 22, 23, or 29. And if it had to be one of those days, the earlier the better. 30th would be perfect guys. :-)

Many other factors at play, I know but just throwing it out there that I'd prefer the auction and draft not be on Sept 22, 23, or 29. And if it had to be one of those days, the earlier the better. 30th would be perfect guys. :-)

it will be the weekend of Poker Stars WCOOP most likely as always which is usually the 4th weekend of Sept which in this case is the 23rd for the Saturday. All to still be confirmed with Daniel.

• Like 1

Zach, did you post your spreadsheets with the tiers somewhere? I thought I saw them, but can't find them now.