• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• FCP Bob

• Zach6668

• digitalmonkey

• serge

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

and sorry about not having everything up to date yet contract wise. I'll be working on that the next couple days and will have it all done hopefully before the weekend but if not over the weekend for

Unlike other predictions, these are meant to insult and offend both finalists.   #1 Eddie Shack Conference vs #1 Tiger Williams Conference   Steelheads (56-25-1) +/- 167 vs Big M (52-25-5) +/-

AHL GM's European Summit 2015 was a blast! Whalers really embraced the culture....     As per tradition of trades whenever owners cross paths... Whalers and Swackers have agreed to swap .25 both

Posted Images

TRADE DEADLINE

Friday February 2nd 2018 at 11:59 PM ET

After the above time teams can't make any trades with each other but you can still pick up and drop players.

ROSTERS FROZEN AND EXPANDED

Monday Feb 12th 2018 at 12:01 AM ET

As of the above time you can no longer pick up any players.

The last day for pick up requests will be Sunday Feb 11th.

The active rosters expand by 3 players from 23 to 26 players but it's your option to have 23, 24, 25 or 26 players on your active roster.

Your reserve list can still contain up to 5 players.

You can call players up from your farm team to your active roster and freely move them back and forth from the farm to the active roster and they don't have to stay on the farm for 7 days like reserve moves do.

At the end of the season any farm players called up after this date who are on your active roster are automatically placed back on your farm except for any farm players who play 10 or more AHL regular season games during this season.

• Like 1

Anybody have any players playing on the San Jose Barracuda or the Texas Stars?

Ill be at the game tomorrow with full media access..Press pass..Will be in the press box and have access to the players.

Feel free to let me know if you have a question for a player..

Im playing the much hated Magically Delicious..He is hated because he talks good trash..We like him in real life..

He has Vegas goalies..I have the Leafs..Leafs are a huge betting favorite..But Washington plays Arizona at home, who are also a big favorite..Leafs have struggled lately especially on the defensive end...Arizona is pretty shitty...

I am going with the Caps.

Greaseballs Receive:

- Joonas Donskoi - F - $0.50

- David Savard - D - $3.25

Magically Delicious Receive:

- Jonathan Toews - F - $7.75

- Dale Weise - F - $0.25

AHL Power Rankings after 15 games sees the Whalers taking the top spot and Cheap Thieves grabbing 79 our of 80 possible points at the bottom:

20. Cheap Thieves 79 80

As of last night mission accomplished 80 of 80.

Look out you guys pissed off the Mustangs. We are back and at it. Would of beat all your sorry asses last night.

I thought you were pissed at Vegas' team for not letting you watch a Leafs game?

Why are you so mad/confrontational? lol

I’m actually quite the opposite. I want to beat your team next

Swackers plays Survivor Tuesday with an empty net and scores a pathetic -2.5 and is officially eliminated.

Good...he thinks Survivor is stupid anyway.

Swackers plays Survivor Tuesday with an empty net and scores a pathetic -2.5 and is officially eliminated.

this assures us the winner will be from North America

I thought we had some rules against tanking and we are supposed to try and field a competitive lineup every night.

I know I have benefited from the obvious tanking job, but we have talked about getting rid of the stuff that the Cheap Thieves have done this year.

Last night in the lineup he had 5 players that did not play. Most of the players are not even on an NHL roster and play in the minors. I am not hundred percent certain, but he made a trade last night just to ensure that he didnt have goalies in the lineup.

He will most likely have the worst season in the history of the AHL, and might finish with a negative plus minus. Obviously I understand the strategy of rebuilding , but blatant tanking to take away from the competitive nature of the league wasnt supposed to be allowed.

I havent gone through his whole team to see how many players are actually in the minors. Meanwhile on most nights his farm team will easily outscore his lineups.

I have always been against tanking, contract manipulation and burying players on the farm as long as you can. I know its something that is employed by most teams.However I think I have a legitimate argument that the shell of a team that is put together takes away from the spirit of competition.

Anti-Tanking Rule NEW

Teams are expected to have a realistic balance between forwards and defensemen on their active roster. You should have at least 10 forwards and 6 d-men. This is a guideline and not a hard and fast rule that keeps you from making trades or managing your team. If you are in compliance and some of your players are hurt or sent to the minors and you have a full reserve list you aren't required to make any moves. If you have room on your reserve list you are expected to get in balance in a reasonable time through pick ups or trades.

At FA draft teams must come in with a $40 floor. In season the floor becomes $30. Teams must, within reason, ice their best lineups. This doesn't mean they need to call up better farm players to the roster, but should be playing their best players on game nights