World Series Of Poker Europe 2010 Event #4:

Event 4 of the 2010 World Series of Poker Europe is the £10,350 No-Limit Hold'em High Roller Heads-Up and Daniel will be playing.The tournament starts at 5:00 PM London time in just over an hour.Daniel will be sending updates via Twitter and Poker News has updates.Good Luck Today Danielhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/daniel-negreanu/twitter.phphttp://www.pokernews.com/live-reporting/wo...oller-heads-up/Daniel's Twitter Updates21 September 2010, 11:33 amRealKidPoker: Was just talking to Jungleman and introduced him to Carlos Moretensen- he never heard of him. Then I drew Carlos in rd 1.21 September 2010, 1:03 pmRealKidPoker: 2 beers into our match I'm up 3-1 in chips vs Carlos.21 September 2010, 1:44 pmRealKidPoker: Still playing 50k to his 10k approx blinds 500-100021 September 2010, 1:46 pmRealKidPoker: All in w A9 vs his 96 and it held! Won my match and on to next rd vs a young Finn.21 September 2010, 3:49 pmRealKidPoker: I thought I was to face a young Finn but was wrong I actually drew Juha Helppi in the 2nd rd about to start now.21 September 2010, 5:09 pmRealKidPoker: Up 3-1 in chips and he just doubled to even. Flop 952 I had 97 vs KK21 September 2010, 5:38 pmRealKidPoker: It was a grind then he raised I reraised JJ he reraised I moved in he called AK and I won the flip! Rd 3 tmr vs a kid named Chance.22 September 2010, 9:04 amRealKidPoker: Woke up super late just barely made it to Empire in time for my match. Still panting from the run!22 September 2010, 9:32 amRealKidPoker: Up 150-90 so far good start.22 September 2010, 9:50 amRealKidPoker: Up 210-30 now!22 September 2010, 10:16 amRealKidPoker: Had him all in w A8 vs A9 but flopped an 8 he needed a 9 or a 10 on river and hit 9. He has 70k now22 September 2010, 10:42 amRealKidPoker: Got him back under 30k again blinds 1200-240022 September 2010, 10:49 amRealKidPoker: Had him all in again with 10-10 vs K7 he had 25k now he has 50k turn was a King. Back to work.22 September 2010, 10:56 amRealKidPoker: 10-10 again vs A-7 but this time it held! In the money down to 16 players. I'll play either Andrew Robl or that younh Finn Touka Takala22 September 2010, 1:30 pmRealKidPoker: Was down early in the match and just got lucky to double with 69 hearts vs AJ board KJ64 two hearts. Hit the heart.22 September 2010, 1:41 pmRealKidPoker: Just made another heart flush and got a raise paid off on the river. Up 3-1 now22 September 2010, 2:35 pmRealKidPoker: He's down to 70k now blinds 2500-5000 I have 410k22 September 2010, 2:41 pmRealKidPoker: He just doubled with A9 vs my A7 he has 140k now22 September 2010, 3:02 pmRealKidPoker: Sick finish. I limped KJ clubs he raised 10-10 I went all in. Flop A Q 6 two clubs turn 10 river blank! Yes on to the final 8!22 September 2010, 5:55 pmRealKidPoker: I'm down to 340k vs Feldman no big hands yet started with 480k22 September 2010, 6:30 pmRealKidPoker: Lost half my stack so far and haven't been very lucky hitting flops or holding hands. Need a bit of a rush22 September 2010, 6:52 pmRealKidPoker: Down to 170k lost a big pot with AK need to get lucky now 5k 10k blinds22 September 2010, 7:23 pmRealKidPoker: Back up to 322k its a grind and this @espnpoker guy Feldman is really freaking good. If I win I'll be very proud of myself.22 September 2010, 7:41 pmRealKidPoker: Ugh he moved in with K6 I called with QQ and he hit a King. Two key pots I lots tons with AK and A10 vs J9 and JQ. Oh well I fought hard.

Here are the ladies and gents who'll be staring each other down in Round One (and who can just stare into space as they receive a bye):Howard Lederer vs. BYEAndrew Pantling vs. Daniel CatesOle-Kristian Nergard vs. Antonio EsfandiariShaun Buchanan vs. Daniel ColmanJoel Nordkvist vs. BYEVanessa Rousso vs. Huck SeedIlari Sahamies vs. Scott MontgomerySamuel Stein vs. Mike MatusowEaffaele Gerbi vs. Eugene KatchalovMartin Kabrhel vs. BYEMatt Jarvis vs. BYEJason Mercier vs. Brandon AdamsJohn Racener vs. Arnaud MatternJim Collopy vs. BYEScott Fischmann vs. BYEScott Seiver vs. BYEJake Cody vs. Sondre SvanevikH. Kaczka vs. Joseph CheongSorel Mizzi vs. BYEDaniel Steinberg vs. BYEYasuhiro Waki vs. Michael MizrachiKevin Eyster vs. William MolsonAlexander Roumeliotis vs. Ludovic LacayGreg Mueller vs. BYEJustin Adams vs. BYEErik Seidel vs. Frank KasselaMarius Torbergsen vs. BYEAndy Bloch vs. Shannon ShorrPhil Hellmuth vs. T. AugdalRam Vaswani vs. Justin SmithWill Fallia vs. Matti LindMatthew Waxman vs. Yevgeney TimoshenkoViktor Blom vs. Amit MakhijaMelanie Weisner vs. BYEBertrand Grospellier vs. Mclean KarrNicholas Schulman vs. Peter JettenNeil Channing vs. BYEAlex Keating vs. Marcello MariglianoChris Moorman vs. Andrew LichtenbergerBrandon Cantu vs. Ben CherifFaraz Jaka vs. BYEJani Sointula vs. BYEErik Sagstrom vs. BYESam Trickett vs. Phil IveyNicholas Wong vs. Scott PalmerStuart Rutter vs. Mark EverettGus Hansen vs. BYEJeff Lisandro vs. Max SteinburgD. Smith vs. Mori EskandaniMasaaki Kagawa vs. Jussi NevanlinnaChris Ferguson vs. BYEOlli PiepponenAndrew Feldman vs. BYESaar Wilf vs. Barny BoatmanNikolay Evdakov vs. BYEIllya Trincher vs. Thomas DwanOlli Piepponen vs. Talal ShakerchiMikael Thuritz vs. Andrew RoblRoberto Romanello vs. Peter GouldJohn Juanda vs. BYEPraz Bansi vs. Touko TakalaBrian Powell vs. BYEChance Kornuth vs. BYECarlos Mortensen vs. Daniel NegreanuRick Salomon vs. Juha Helppi

"Please not Ivey. Anyone but Ivey" might've be the thoughts going through some players minds as they were waiting for the draw. Sam Trickett ended up drawing him and his Facebook status update says everything about this young man's state of mind "Boooom! Ivey 1st round of the heads up! Let's go".Trickett is one of the hottest players around right now and this match-up could turn into a Round One classic.The two are feeling each other out in the early stages with Ivey just about on top. Twice he made it 500 to go from the button and twice his c-bet was enough to take down the pot.Ummm, who????

"Please not Ivey. Anyone but Ivey" might've be the thoughts going through some players minds as they were waiting for the draw. Sam Trickett ended up drawing him and his Facebook status update says everything about this young man's state of mind "Boooom! Ivey 1st round of the heads up! Let's go".Trickett is one of the hottest players around right now and this match-up could turn into a Round One classic.The two are feeling each other out in the early stages with Ivey just about on top. Twice he made it 500 to go from the button and twice his c-bet was enough to take down the pot.Ummm, who????
Asked and answered.Never heard of him
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sam+trickett+poker

Daniel on to Round 2 September 2010, 1:03 pmRealKidPoker: 2 beers into our match I'm up 3-1 in chips vs Carlos.21 September 2010, 1:44 pmRealKidPoker: Still playing 50k to his 10k approx blinds 500-100021 September 2010, 1:46 pmRealKidPoker: All in w A9 vs his 96 and it held! Won my match and on to next rd vs a young Finn.

Round 2 Matchups!Posted 1 hour 20 minutes ago by FerricRamsium Howard Lederer vs. Daniel CatesOle-Kristain Nergard vs. Shaun BuchananJoel Nordkvist vs. Huck SeedIlari Sahamies vs. Mike MatusowRaffaele Gerbi vs. Martin KabrhelMatt Jarvis vs. Brandon AdamsJohn Racener vs. Jim CollopyScott Fischman vs. Scott SeiverSondre Svanevik vs. Joseph CheongSorel Mizzi vs. Daniel SteinbergYasuhiro Waki vs. Kevin EysterLudovic Lacay vs. Greg MuellerJustin Adams vs. Frank KasselaMarius Torbergsen vs. Shannon ShorrPhil Hellmuth vs. Ram VaswaniWill "The Thrill" Fallia vs. Yevgeniy TimoshenkoAmit Makhija vs. Melanie WeisnerMcLean Karr vs. Nick SchulmanNeil Channing vs. Marcello MariglianoChris Moorman vs. Ben CherifFaraz Jaka vs. Jani SointulaErik Sagstrom vs. Phil IveyScott Palmer vs. Mark EverettGus Hansen vs. Max SteinburgMori Eskandani vs. Jussi NevanlinnaChris Ferguson vs. Andrew FeldmanSaar Wilf vs. Nikolay EvdakovTom Dwan vs. Talal ShakerchiAndrew Robl vs. Roberto RomanelloJohn Juanda vs. Touko TakalaBrian Powell vs. Chance KornuthDaniel Negreanu vs. Juha Helppi

Negreanu Needs Little HelppiPosted 6 minutes ago by MarcC Daniel Negreanu has dispatched of the dangerous Finn Juha Helppi. It was raise, three-bet, four-bet and call all-in type thing pre-flop. Helppi called all-in with acke-king and was racing Negreanu's pocket jacks. The board bricked and Negreanu is through to face Chance Kornuth tomorrow.

Tomorrow's DrawPosted 25 minutes ago by Djinn Here are the next pairs facing off tomorrow at the Empire:Howard Lederer vs. Shaun BuchananIlari Sahamies vs. Huck SeedMartin Kabrhel vs. Matt JarvisJim Collopy vs. Scott FischmanSondre Svanevik vs. Daniel SteinbergKevin Eyster vs. Ludovic LacayJustin Adams vs. Marius TorbergsenRam Vaswani vs. Yevgeniy TimoshenkoAmit Makhija vs. McLean KarrNeil Channing vs. Chris MoormanJani Sointula vs. Phil IveyMark Everett vs. Gus HansenMori Eskandani vs. Andrew FeldmanSaar Wilf vs. Talal ShakerchiAndrew Robl vs. Touko TakalaChance Kornuth vs. Daniel Negreanu

Daniel's in the money now, top 16.22 September 2010, 9:04 amRealKidPoker: Woke up super late just barely made it to Empire in time for my match. Still panting from the run!22 September 2010, 9:32 amRealKidPoker: Up 150-90 so far good start.22 September 2010, 9:50 amRealKidPoker: Up 210-30 now!22 September 2010, 10:16 amRealKidPoker: Had him all in w A8 vs A9 but flopped an 8 he needed a 9 or a 10 on river and hit 9. He has 70k now22 September 2010, 10:42 amRealKidPoker: Got him back under 30k again blinds 1200-240022 September 2010, 10:49 amRealKidPoker: Had him all in again with 10-10 vs K7 he had 25k now he has 50k turn was a King. Back to work.22 September 2010, 10:56 amRealKidPoker: 10-10 again vs A-7 but this time it held! In the money down to 16 players. I'll play either Andrew Robl or that younh Finn Touka Takala

Round Four Starts at 7pmPosted 1 hour 4 minutes ago by MarcC The remaining 16 players will be back at 7pm to play out their next round of matches. Here's how they will line up:Howard Lederer vs. Huck SeedMartin Kabrhel vs. Jim CollopySondre Svanevik vs. Kevin EysterRam Vaswani vs. Marius TorbergsenNeil Channing vs. McLean KarrGus Hansen vs. Phil IveySaar Wilf vs. Andrew FeldmanAndrew Robl vs. Daniel Negreanu

On to the Final 8 for Daniel.22 September 2010, 1:30 pmRealKidPoker: Was down early in the match and just got lucky to double with 69 hearts vs AJ board KJ64 two hearts. Hit the heart.22 September 2010, 1:41 pmRealKidPoker: Just made another heart flush and got a raise paid off on the river. Up 3-1 now22 September 2010, 2:35 pmRealKidPoker: He's down to 70k now blinds 2500-5000 I have 410k22 September 2010, 2:41 pmRealKidPoker: He just doubled with A9 vs my A7 he has 140k now22 September 2010, 3:02 pmRealKidPoker: Sick finish. I limped KJ clubs he raised 10-10 I went all in. Flop A Q 6 two clubs turn 10 river blank! Yes on to the final 8!

Rrrrrrrround Fiiiiiiiiiive!Posted 15 minutes ago by danafish That last match took so long that there was barely enough time to nip to the bathroom before the next round.This is how they're looking now we're down to a quarter final:Huck Seed vs. Jim CollopyKevin Eyster vs. Ram VaswaniGus Hansen vs. Neil ChanningDaniel Negreanu vs. Andrew Feldman