Daniels Blog Today

huad
Hud
fyp
ty for fixing my post they were my thoughts lol

I've always liked Annette. Some of her comments have been taken out of context to some degree, but yeah, she tends to speak her mind. I wish she still played online, though. I can never find her anymore. And yes, she's rather chubberly, but she's still cute. Admit it!I've only seen her on PAD once, and Antonio made sure she didn't stick around long (pocket 3's???). I hope she starts playing on those shows more regularly.Tom Dwan (who I never even heard of a little over a year ago), is definitely moving up. Or maybe he's already up. He's definitely becoming famouser and famouser. Heck, he's got his own Full Tilt commercial.

I've always liked Annette. Some of her comments have been taken out of context to some degree, but yeah, she tends to speak her mind. I wish she still played online, though. I can never find her anymore. And yes, she's rather chubberly, but she's still cute. Admit it!
you must define cute differently than most, someone posted a picture of her in this other thread, she looks like the hamburglarhttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...p;#entry3396313edit: not hamburglar, this guygrimace.jpg
lol @ her being cute. These are probably the same people who say Vanessa Russou is not. Annette has a shitty personality anyway.....Very condescending attitude.
To be fair, in the same post he said he had not heard of Dwan till just over a year ago. I think his credibility was shot at that point.

Dwyte Pilgrim seems to be another up and comer... It's just a matter of him not being promoted right.