Daniels Blog Today

Okay, Daniels blog was pretty interesting today, Do you agree with his top 5 choices, disagree, who do you think should of been named on that list and why or deleted from that list and why? Open for discussion peoplehttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&My thoughts, Annette good choice I agree: I like her candid opinions and loved how she actually states her mind. Seeing the episode yesterday were she told Huck Seed off about his play was a pretty bold move and was right on. Would of liked to have seen Gibler mentioned on that list oh well maybe in the future.

Okay, Daniels blog was pretty interesting today, Do you agree with his top 5 choices, disagree, who do you think should of been named on that list and why or deleted from that list and why? Open for discussion peoplehttp://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-jour...&ucat=&My thoughts, Annette good choice I agree: I like her candid opinions and loved how she actually states her mind. Seeing the episode yesterday were she told Huck Seed off about his play was a pretty bold move and was right on. Would of liked to have seen Gibler mentioned on that list oh well maybe in the future.
what about me, Rose? :club:
what episode? what did i miss?
what episode? what did i miss?
not sure which episode it was , it aired here yesterdayshe had Huck Seed as a partner, and he did a dumb ass move and she put him in his place telling him his poker was old school, and that was putting it nicely lol.Oh Geez Matt didn't know you wanted on that list consider it done honeycan't find it on poker TV copy of the videoNot that clip Keith
not sure which episode it was , it aired here yesterdayshe had Huck Seed as a partner, and he did a dumb ass move and she put him in his place telling him his poker was old school, and that was putting it nicely lol.Oh Geez Matt didn't know you wanted on that list consider it done honey
i don't think that clip was what you said it was
Mercier is 3/16 in the $1k WCOOP
Mercier CL and crushing ppl. Standard, but a good call none the lessSupernova9 is Dani Stern and he's a great young player as wellferal_cow_icon.gifFeral Cow Poker Hand ConverterPokerStars No-Limit Hold'em ($1000+$50) t25000/t50000 ante t6250 - 6 playersSB needdollarz: t2,248,470 BB supernova9: t3,676,364 UTG JasonMercier: t6,545,677 UTG+1 DHUSTLER15: t6,497,724 CO ChadBrownPRO: t2,862,304 Button loooser17: t4,959,849 Preflop: (t112,500) (6 players)JasonMercier raises to t100947, DHUSTLER15 folds, ChadBrownPRO calls t100947, loooser17 calls t100947, 2 foldsFlop: (t415,341) 6c.gif9s.gif2c.gif (3 players)JasonMercier bets t172373, ChadBrownPRO calls t172373, loooser17 foldsTurn: (t760,087) Td.gif (2 players)JasonMercier checks, ChadBrownPRO checksRiver: (t760,087) 9d.gif (2 players)JasonMercier checks, ChadBrownPRO bets t250000, JasonMercier calls t250000JasonMercier showed 6d.gifAc.gif, and won (1260087) with two pair, Nines and SixesChadBrownPRO showed Kc.gifQc.gif, and lost with a pair of NinesJasonMercier won t1260087
mercier just one it.
Fixed you're post.