$#*! The Holy Father Says

Way to claim credit for all the guys you persecuted BG. Just think of atheists as BASF.....we didn't build the universities you attend, we made them better.
See, having a political structure like the man made church come down on its members, the Christians I listed, isn't as damning as you pretend.And history has already shown that it was the scientist of the day claiming these Christian med were wrong, the church was just following their lead.Reminds me of the geniuses in the medical field in Britain late in the 1800's who refused to listen to a guy say that after the doctors exam the dead people in the morgue, they should wash their hands before they exam the pregnant women. The scientist of his day were equally rigid against change.The Bible of course tells us to wash our hands when talking about sanitation. Only 4600 years earlier than the first scientist.You should have great pride in the Jewish faith, its accomplishments in medicine were thousands of years ahead of science. Plus you go that lox on bagel thing.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You should have great pride in the Jewish faith, its accomplishments in medicine were thousands of years ahead of science. Plus you go that lox on bagel thing.
I am ok with Judaism because it is the opposite of the other major religions. No bribery (72 virgins, eternal life in heaven), no coercion (if you don't believe, you don't get sent to a fiery pit for all eternity), and instead of doing everything they can to try and get more members (like opposing condoms, abortion, pre-marital sex) they go out of their way to keep people out by making it difficult to convert. But I still don't believe in it. Lox on a bagel is amazing though. you have to have cream cheese, red onion and some capers to make it special.
I am ok with Judaism because it is the opposite of the other major religions. No bribery (72 virgins, eternal life in heaven), no coercion (if you don't believe, you don't get sent to a fiery pit for all eternity), and instead of doing everything they can to try and get more members (like opposing condoms, abortion, pre-marital sex) they go out of their way to keep people out by making it difficult to convert. But I still don't believe in it. Lox on a bagel is amazing though. you have to have cream cheese, red onion and some capers to make it special.
Capers are terribleJust terrible.I would rather eat fish eggs
Capers are terribleJust terrible.I would rather eat fish eggs
Just a couple on there really spices things up. They are not essential though.I like mini-fish eggs (masago) sprinkled on the outside of a sushi roll.
You need to read the Torah again, big guy.
Just a couple on there really spices things up. They are not essential though.I like mini-fish eggs (masago) sprinkled on the outside of a sushi roll.
Fish eggs are the perfect vehicle to infect you with Russian cells!A couple of caviar on crackers and its: "Hello Comrade"
You need to read the Torah again, big guy.
My rabbi was very clear as a youngster that Jews do not believe in heaven and hell. Of course, who knows if he was trustworthy.
And lay off the bagels lox and cream cheese with capers
finally, useful advice from BG. I usually have one bagel on Fridays because they have them at work for free and how can I resist free bagels.....
finally, useful advice from BG. I usually have one bagel on Fridays because they have them at work for free and how can I resist free bagels.....
Well you can't eat meat, so bagels and lox is perfect.I know its a Catholic thing, but let's see who falls for it.
This thread, along with countless others, has led me to one incontrovertible truth: BG is a robot designed by VB to annoy the shit out of people with the ability to think and analyze rationally. I simply refuse to believe that he can be so retarded and have managed to avoid falling into a sewer or die by eating his own shit. Well done VB, you win again.
I've met BG though, and he's real. I've never met VB though, so maybe.. no wait, El Guapo has met both of them, and was there when I met BG. Could they both be ElG-designed argu-bots? Maybe ElG is a lot smarter than we give him credit for.
I've met BG though, and he's real. I've never met VB though, so maybe.. no wait, El Guapo has met both of them, and was there when I met BG. Could they both be ElG-designed argu-bots? Maybe ElG is a lot smarter than we give him credit for.
Well, he's definitely smarter than he looks.
What mistakes did you guys fix from Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Kepler, Galileo, Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel, Max Planck, and Pasteur?
Have your read any of Kepler's stuff? He made a huge contribution to science, but some of it is completely batshit.
There is one arena where christians really have the market cornered: hypocrisy.
Already clearly established that cnn is not a good source for anything remotely true.
Have your read any of Kepler's stuff? He made a huge contribution to science, but some of it is completely batshit.
Have . I . read . of course not!But would you therefore declare his contributions to be lessened because he was crazy?
But would you therefore declare his contributions to be lessened because he was crazy?
No, I'm making a statement specifically about the contribution. In order to find the good bits about ellipses and such, one has to read through a bunch of crap in the original documents. These documents are improved rather dramatically by filtering.
The Earth sings the notes MI, FA, MI so that you may guess from them that in this abode of ours MIsery (miseria) and FAmine (fames) prevail.
Make no mistake, this is a very smart man (smarter than an I am for sure) whose theories are profound. It would be wrong to say, however, that his contributions were perfect and did not benefit from refinement.