$#*! The Holy Father Says

But Hitler believed in a clear superiority through breeding and genes that justified his declaration that Aryans were the future of the world, and it was for the betterment of the world to remove Jewish blood from the gene pool.
Which, again, does not require a belief in the theory of natural selection.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Which, again, does not require a belief in the theory of natural selection.
But it sure explains where his insane plans are justified.Cause they're not justified in the Christian faith, yet some are accusing Hitler of being a follower of that faith because of his words used during his rise to power.A politician's speech vs a politician's actions.Me, I judge him by his actions and my enjoyment when I lump him into your camp.It is extremely easy to do this, extremely.Because Natural Selection, if followed, is the most cruel method of breeding that could be invented.But when done naturally we praise it for it's efficiency, when done by a human we condemn it for it's evilness.That schizophrenic approach is telling.
But it sure explains where his insane plans are justified.Cause they're not justified in the Christian faith, yet some are accusing Hitler of being a follower of that faith because of his words used during his rise to power.A politician's speech vs a politician's actions.Me, I judge him by his actions and my enjoyment when I lump him into your camp.It is extremely easy to do this, extremely.Because Natural Selection, if followed, is the most cruel method of breeding that could be invented.But when done naturally we praise it for it's efficiency, when done by a human we condemn it for it's evilness.That schizophrenic approach is telling.
If you want to lump him into our camp, then make the case he was a secular humanist. You always want to blame athiesm as being responsible for repressive ideologies, yet only defend yours as saying that those were "worse" then yours. Athiesm is only a term describing the lack of belief in a creator, it is not an ideology. The fact of the matter is that humanists have always been the enemy of Christianity, and particulary secular humanists in this day and age.
Because Natural Selection, if followed, is the most cruel method of breeding that could be invented.
Natural selection isn't a philosophy. Believing in gravity doesn't mean you're against jumping. We've been through this.
Natural selection isn't a philosophy. Believing in gravity doesn't mean you're against jumping. We've been through this.
You'll have to forgive him, he's been a christian so long he doesn't know how to incorporate new facts. Also, he's been really distracted lately getting ready for his conference..
If you want to lump him into our camp, then make the case he was a secular humanist. You always want to blame athiesm as being responsible for repressive ideologies, yet only defend yours as saying that those were "worse" then yours. Athiesm is only a term describing the lack of belief in a creator, it is not an ideology. The fact of the matter is that humanists have always been the enemy of Christianity, and particulary secular humanists in this day and age.
And Christianity has tangible proofs of its benefit for society from every aspect, physical, morally, spiritually.So what does that say about its enemy? Besides that it is a parasite on society, contributing nothing positive, but living on the scraps of what Christianity has built.
But when a form of government takes the law of gravity and incorporates it as a foundational truth then builds of its law and forms its constitution and practices from it...THAT becomes connected to it, in greater parts to every government that quoted the Bible and then went out and invaded X to carry out political and economic needs.The difference is that the forms of government founded on the Bible so far have been 90% positive for civilization.The forms of government founded on atheism and Darwinian evolution have been 99.9% bad for civilization.And Natural Selection tells us that therefore those forms of government must go, and the positive ones must stay.And you guys are fighting that.Because you are irrational
And Christianity has tangible proofs of its benefit for society from every aspect, physical, morally, spiritually.
Where?I bet gays and children disagree among others.
You'll have to forgive him, he's been a christian so long he doesn't know how to incorporate new facts. Also, he's been really distracted lately getting ready for his conference..
Those guys are so dumb. It was the scientist of the day who argued that the earth was the center of the universe.It wasn't until the Christian scientists came along that these 'truths' were shown to be wrong and science was corrected along the path of truth.Only to be derailed again by the current fallacy of evolution.
Where?I bet gays and children disagree among others.
Just hospitals, universities, churches, soup kitchens, homeless shelters.I'm sure you non-religious people can also provide a list of the 'many' contributions to society you have made.Try not to use the ones where you 'took over' ours, like the majority of Ivey League schools. that's an example of your parasitical nature when you usurp the things we built, not one of actually building anything yourselves.That would be like cancer claiming it created the host body...in fact that would be exactly what it is.
Just hospitals, universities, churches, soup kitchens, homeless shelters.I'm sure you non-religious people can also provide a list of the 'many' contributions to society you have made.Try not to use the ones where you 'took over' ours, like the majority of Ivey League schools. that's an example of your parasitical nature when you usurp the things we built, not one of actually building anything yourselves.That would be like cancer claiming it created the host body...in fact that would be exactly what it is.
All the things you listed except churches plus science minus molestation. Easy win.
All the things you listed except churches plus science minus molestation. Easy win.
The difference is that I have proof, you have poorly thought out attempts at proof.If a Christian based country like say..The USofA, has a government that builds a school. The best you can do is claim that that is a neutral school. To claim it for atheist would be completely a lie.Of course Russia did build schools during the Soviet Union..so you do have those gems to point to.And of course Cuba built some hospitals after they threw off the Catholic upbringing that civilized them.So there, I have given you some actual real examples for your side to claim, schools under the soviet union and Cuba's healthcare ( minus any hospital building built pre-embargo )We still win by a factor of 'face'
And it has already been shown more than once that almost every field of science was founded by a Christian. At least the ones that are real.You guys have evolution and global warming.suckers.
We still win by a factor of racism, molestation, bigotry and the blockage of progress
hey but you guys totally built all those universities that atheists took and made way better.
And it has already been shown more than once that almost every field of science was founded by a Christian. At least the ones that are real.You guys have evolution and global warming.suckers.
Founded by Christians, corrected and improved by atheists. No one denies you were here first....that's why we run around fixing your mistakes.
hey but you guys totally built all those universities that atheists took and made way better.Founded by Christians, corrected and improved by atheists. No one denies you were here first....that's why we run around fixing your mistakes.
huh? You're a theist, dude. You're losing this argument for no reason!
hey but you guys totally built all those universities that atheists took and made way better.
Yea..those schools are pumping out geniuses.besides Bush I mean.But again, taking over something without having a hand in its creation is called a parasite to the rest of the world ( coined by science ironically)
Founded by Christians, corrected and improved by atheists. No one denies you were here first....that's why we run around fixing your mistakes.
What mistakes did you guys fix from Copernicus, Sir Francis Bacon, Kepler, Galileo, Descartes, Isaac Newton, Robert Boyle, Michael Faraday, Gregor Mendel, Max Planck, and Pasteur?Then ask what mistakes have you had to fix from Darwin and his brood?
huh? You're a theist, dude. You're losing this argument for no reason!
Winning it for all the reasons. Yeah, I'm a theist but that just means I don't believe in religion. Way to claim credit for all the guys you persecuted BG. Just think of atheists as BASF.....we didn't build the universities you attend, we made them better.

This thread, along with countless others, has led me to one incontrovertible truth: BG is a robot designed by VB to annoy the shit out of people with the ability to think and analyze rationally. I simply refuse to believe that he can be so retarded and have managed to avoid falling into a sewer or die by eating his own shit. Well done VB, you win again.

This thread, along with countless others, has led me to one incontrovertible truth: BG is a robot designed by VB to annoy the shit out of people with the ability to think and analyze rationally. I simply refuse to believe that he can be so retarded and have managed to avoid falling into a sewer or die by eating his own shit. Well done VB, you win again.
Having a mental midget praise him probably isn't as exciting for vb as you think, not that you do.