Happy Birthday Mercury!

Hey, nice, thanks, folks! 49 years is pretty young for a planet, I know, and I have a lot of tectonic forming to accomplish before I can call myself complete. Perhaps Stars RNG will be good to me today (no river A for them clowns that calls down my pp with A-rag :-).Anyway, being that my popularity, esp in the Tourney and BB forums, is at an all-time high, I'd just like to say thank you to a community I have been with for more than 5 years. Old dogs really can learn new tricks; they just don't necessarily process the info the expected way...such is life with a brain that has no dead ends...Note to self: Stop making weird-ass posts that imply a cosmically-based outlook. It confuses and irritates people. Luvs ya FCP!PS: Good luck DN in the high roller HU...

Hey, nice, thanks, folks! 49 years is pretty young for a planet, I know, and I have a lot of tectonic forming to accomplish before I can call myself complete. Perhaps Stars RNG will be good to me today (no river A for them clowns that calls down my pp with A-rag :-).Anyway, being that my popularity, esp in the Tourney and BB forums, is at an all-time high, I'd just like to say thank you to a community I have been with for more than 5 years. Old dogs really can learn new tricks; they just don't necessarily process the info the expected way...such is life with a brain that has no dead ends...Note to self: Stop making weird-ass posts that imply a cosmically-based outlook. It confuses and irritates people. Luvs ya FCP!PS: Good luck DN in the high roller HU...
49 really????????wowhappy belated

Happy belated birthday sweetie :club:

this hurts
always remember your my #1 sweetie, the #1you know I love ya honey, after Mary that is :club: