So I get up early to drive down to south side for an annual golf outing. On the 6th hole I go to take my last drink of my arizona iced tea. Turns out a bee alerady laid claim to that last bit of tea, because I drank the last of my tea with a bee inside of it. Stung my tongue. 10 hours later and it's still hurty/numb, etc. Thank god I'm not allergic to bees, because I still feel sore in the jaw and swollen in the tongue/throat a bit.Then as the 6th hole ends we get called in because of incliment weather. We sit around for like 1.5 hours before they call the outing. Then the plus side, we go to the dinner for the outing this evening. I get nice cubs pint glasses as my door prize. And of the 40 guys and like 500 tickets bought for 'bigger prizes' I get a clean sweep with my dad getting a nice 19" HDTV with one of his 5 tickets being pulled, and then me getting 2 of my 5 tickets pulled to get a nice digital camera and a digital picture frame.Good luck on sunday you gridners, 9-5 warriors playing sunday, and dreamers that want to be grinders!!!

i was going to mow my grass today and not worry about anything... now i will be looking out for beesthanks alot you stooopid piss antsmsp , you started all this so maybe you should march down here and mow my grass no need to bring your mower, i will provide

Im going outside as we speak to mow the lawn. We can't live our lives in fear. If we do, we let them win. You have to go out there and take a stand. You mow your lawn, and when you see a bee, you look it dead in the eyes, as to say "hey bee, yeah you, i know you have a stinger, but i don't care, i still reside at the top of the food chain."