Is It Fair To Arbitrarily Increase Punishment To Your Child?

Time to come clean.I asked for an opinion before hand, because my target, so to speak, are theists who basically agree that it is unfair to add punishments arbitrarily so that I can show them where their God does that immoral thing and thus either open their theist eyes to their unjust God.
*gasp* I had NO IDEA that's what you were trying to do!
Notice that they do not refute word one.
i don't really read your posts. it's not because i don't like having my views challenged, it's because i don't care what you have to say regarding the bible. sorry if this halts debate, but i think your more interested in making your challenges of the bible known than you are in having intelligent debate.Regards,DR
I count three.Notice that they do not refute word one.RegardsDL
Keep doing what you're doing, I'm a fan. I'm also a fan of repeatedly kicking myself in the balls so it makes sense.Seriously, though, I was thinking about this. If I sat on a rooftop screaming "You're not real, God, and I'm going to make it my personal mission to visit every Motel 6 on this Earth and burn every Gideons Bible", and then you proceeded to do so, would it be more powerful to kill you with a gold plated shovel dropped from the sky or more powerful to ignore you?
i don't really read your posts. it's not because i don't like having my views challenged, it's because i don't care what you have to say regarding the bible. sorry if this halts debate, but i think your more interested in making your challenges of the bible known than you are in having intelligent debate.Regards,DR
Scapegoating is habit formong I see.First you use Jesus intead of stepping up to your own resposibility for your sins and now use me to dump your inability to have an intelligent debate on what your Bible says.This priest does the same thing.Watch this priest bob and weave and help my cause and kill yours.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TgfyVZEHcLQhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t2YwiIJwGZo...feature=relatedhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qvOifikAlk...feature=relatedRegardsDL

You know what is funny.That you defend the actions of Eve in the Garden by eating the fruit that brought the sin into this world that you are now blaming God for.That and you are on the same side as the rest of these people who think you are right but are embarrassed that you are on their side..Those two things.

You know what is funny.That you defend the actions of Eve in the Garden by eating the fruit that brought the sin into this world that you are now blaming God for.That and you are on the same side as the rest of these people who think you are right but are embarrassed that you are on their side..Those two things.
kind of like how you should feel about bill orielly and glenn beck.
You know what is funny.That you defend the actions of Eve in the Garden by eating the fruit that brought the sin into this world that you are now blaming God for.
Not quite true. I do give archetypal Eve credit and praise for giving man his moral sense. Why you would think that what you cherish is a bad thing is beyond me.Could you explain this paradox?I also praise archetypal God for giving man the laws that point to what is good and evil. His notions of what is sin.This has helped me hone my own moral sense.It is those that say God did not create evil who seem to want to hate one of His more precious gifts to mankind. I thank God for evil because it is the standard of law. This means that you are wrong in saying Eve brought sin to the worls. God did. All Eve did was recognize the standards that God set.Do you not read your Bible?Ephesians 3:8-10 For by him were all things created, that are in heaven, and that are in earth, visible and invisible, whether they be thrones, or dominions, or principalities, or powers: all things were created by him, and for him:You give God's creative powers to Eve. Shame on you.
That and you are on the same side as the rest of these people who think you are right but are embarrassed that you are on their side..Those two things.
Huh?My poor English is not up to making sense of this but it is likely as wrong as your notion above.RegardsDL
First you use Jesus intead of stepping up to your own resposibility for your sins
that's what he was there for
now use me to dump your inability to have an intelligent debate on what your Bible says.
it would be tough to for you to have a debate with me due to language barriers. case and point: this fragment that's way to difficult to understand.RegardsDR