Wcoop At Stars Day 10 Tuesday Sept 14th

At least the 2-day $1K NL Holdem tournament has 20 minute levels and not 30 minutes like the $530 grindfest had.Good luck everybody and I predict good things for looshle and Highwaystar in the Mixed holdem since they both know how to play the most interesting form of poker Limit Holdem as well as the boring NL.26 14-Sep 14:00 $300 Mixed Hold'em [6-Max] $400,000 27 14-Sep 17:00 $300 FL Badugi $100,000 28 14-Sep 20:00 $1,000 NL Hold'em [2-Day] $1,000,000

Anyone who does know how to play will have a huge edge. It'll porobably meet its guarantee.MHE is gonna be a great tournament, one of the ones I've been looking forward to most.On a side note, vw0THnLnTtlRg9Mi6LG0.png#Only 5 months later than last year. Ship the bonuses.

Anyone who does know how to play will have a huge edge. It'll porobably meet its guarantee.MHE is gonna be a great tournament, one of the ones I've been looking forward to most.On a side note, vw0THnLnTtlRg9Mi6LG0.png#Only 5 months later than last year. Ship the bonuses.
Congrats, must be nice. How much do you charge for coaching?
Only 5 months later than last year. Ship the bonuses.
I finally attained Silver Star status last month, for the first time ever. This month, I had it within the first week, at which point I wondered if I should shoot for the Gold. But, alas, I'm not sure I really want to play that much.Supernova, pffffft... In my dreams.Congrats!

The Brits got a huge boost to SN last year but achieving this without the special is, well....pretty special. well doneIt'd be great if one of you could provide a good rail session around midnight my time.

Got it last year before that UK bonus. Wound up with 400k by the end of the year. Just played so little cash this year so it's gone a lot more slowly.
They'll be handing you a Team Pokerstars spot anytime soon...and an Aston Martin.
I finally attained Silver Star status last month, for the first time ever. This month, I had it within the first week, at which point I wondered if I should shoot for the Gold. But, alas, I'm not sure I really want to play that much.Supernova, pffffft... In my dreams.Congrats!
Yea....Funny thing.Soon as I hit silver star, I ran like a dead horse.Now that I'm bronze again, I'm doing quite well.
Yea....Funny thing.Soon as I hit silver star, I ran like a dead horse.Now that I'm bronze again, I'm doing quite well.
Honestly, I play differently against opponents when I see they have 2 or 3 (Silver or Gold) stars. I'm much more inclined to bluff a Silver, as they can fold. Bronze guys, who knows. Some will call you down with middle pair no kicker (if not worse). For that reason, I do NOT display my stars to the public. Do you?On that topic, it's interesting that Platinum stars normally play a much different game than Silver and Gold. IMHO, they seem to be more LAG, but generally pretty good at that style. Anyway, it's a style that I'm not as familiar and/or comfortable with, perhaps because many of them are dropping down in limits to play at my $16 and $27 tourneys. For a TAG guy like me, it can be a challenge to adapt.

It was weird, I always lol'd at people that had their bronze stars showing. Then I actually played enough to make silver and I decided to display it. Really haven't seen a material difference in how people play against me. I'll prolly take it back off soon enough. And yeah, I never really intended to make silver, but when i did i looked at gold. Ewwww. Definitely not in my volume. Wouldn't mind keeping silver tho for the 1.5:1. Already was able to buy the 50 buck 3k pts bonus and will be able to play the next Milly turbo (if im home)