Rose Made A Final Table!

to lurbz:you're a dick. most things you say are dick head things.and that's okay. i'm not insulting you. as a matter of fact, i am usually a dick too. just in good fun.the only reason i am saying this is because i think you will not change or censor what you say or when you say it.you just need to be honest and stop defending your dick head ways.you are a dick. i have accepted you as a dick and i think a lot of people here have too.to gator:gator, lurbz is a dick. everyone knows it. so, don't bother. he talks to everyone with absolutely no respect.meh...to bob:don't ban lurbz. but maybe lay the smack down a little now and again.to rest of fcp:wtf?edit* and to rose:gg :ts
I know I'm an *******. I LIKE being an *******. And usually the people who can handle people being an ******* are 1) a lot more intelligent, 2) a lot more sensible, and 3) make for better people to get along with. You can speak freely and not have to worry about offending them. Then you have the people who think "I'm entitled to my opinion and you have to respect it", even when their opinion is based on misguided truths and idiocy, and those people are bullshit. I've owned up and said when I was in the wrong before (NNB, ncperrotta, and other instances).In short, I know I'm an *******, I'm not going to stop being an *******, and my behavior is simply to be brutal and up front with the people I disagree with rather than being nice and polite and then bashing them when they're not around. I'm just not that kind of person to do that.BTW, Bob's gotten on me before about going after people, and *usually* I see I'm taking it too far and pull back. In this case, however, gator's come after me before out of nowhere, is oblivious, arrogant, and fits in that category I talked about above of bullshit people who think their idiotic ill-informed opinions deserve respect.You're wrong in one spot though, there are people I talk to with respect. I'm just from the school of thought that respect is earned, not given, so unless I have reason to, no, I won't respect people who have not earned it.
I hate tahoe
Who doesn't?Hate you more than tahoe tho :club: both
  • Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

First: GG to Rose!!! :club: Second: Lurbz is an ass, but I would have to give Tehtoe top ass honors though.Third: I like and respect both of them. Even though I have only been around here for 6 months or so, I still have a problem figuring out the serious sarcasm from playfull sarcasm.Fourth: I still like this site and it is enjoyable to read; small but full of personalities.

First: GG to Rose!!! :club: Second: Lurbz is an ass, but I would have to give Tehtoe top ass honors though.Third: I like and respect both of them. Even though I have only been around here for 6 months or so, I still have a problem figuring out the serious sarcasm from playfull sarcasm.Fourth: I still like this site and it is enjoyable to read; small but full of personalities.
pffff my ass is way nicer than tahoes
No offense, but I don't swing that way. I'll pass that on to Rose and let her be the judge. Send her a picture and she can get all kinds of new excitement today.
I will pass on that , have enough of Lurbz today as it is
i have pics of Rose. :Dgg Rosie
lol don't you do it kid , or I will slap the shit out of you :club: beside that, most of my pics are posted on face book and out of date, last pic's posted are Dec 2009, I lost 70 lbs since then a total of 200 since April 2009
lol don't you do it kid , or I will slap the shit out of you :club: beside that, most of my pics are posted on face book and out of date, last pic's posted are Dec 2010, I lost 70 lbs since then a total of 200 since April 2009
How do you take pictures from the future?GG. Win it all next time.
Sorry Bob, but I love how this post gets made when I come out of nowhere being an *******, but there's silence when Tom's done it to me before.I'm continuing regardless, guy needs to JOAB.Rose, I'm not going to go after the 400 things wrong with your post, it was a GG, and my posts have more to do with Tom than anything remotely dealing with you. I'm curious why you're banned from Holdem Freaks tho?
Why would you tell him to jack off a boy? Sicko