Yea I was more looking into books for when I'm bored at work or don't have access to the internet. I've got a couple coaches for 180s but I was more looking for stuff to read in my down time.

Just go to amazon and google sng poker or something similar...If you haven't read Theory of Poker it's pretty decentAce on the River by Greenstein is sick but has little strat and def not SNG strat.And you should still get an online training site subscription, download the videos to your ipod and crush them on the train or at work or anywhere...

To tell you the truth the best poker books are Doyle brunsons super systems and Dan Harrington's poker books are absolutely brilliant.Dustin Schmidt's book is also a must read if you plan on bringing in a good income from online poker

Why would you read HOH 1 and not get the 2nd one?
Notice I said harringtons poker books?He has more than two books out, I think its four or five but I cant remember exactly. Going to dig em out of my attic and give em a read now. Was only 15 when I read the first two
Notice I said harringtons poker books?He has more than two books out, I think its four or five but I cant remember exactly. Going to dig em out of my attic and give em a read now. Was only 15 when I read the first two
Notice I wasn't fucking talking to you?
Notice I wasn't fucking talking to you?
Very mature arn't you. Unlike you I don't like getting in arguments over the internet. It's kinda sad and pathetic. But cheers for letting me know
watch out kurt. hes from ireland. he might blow up your car with you in it.
LOL where do people get this information about ireland from I would really like to know. Northern Ireland had troubles but there not bad any more. We have leprechauns and crocks of gold too. Oh did i mention four leaf cloversYour from new york better watch out from people from california bla bla bla
Very mature arn't you. Unlike you I don't like getting in arguments over the internet. It's kinda sad and pathetic. But cheers for letting me know
It's not an argument when I say something that has nothing to do with you. I have nothing to argue with you about.
LOL where do people get this information about ireland from I would really like to know. Northern Ireland had troubles but there not bad any more. We have leprechauns and crocks of gold too. Oh did i mention four leaf cloversYour from new york better watch out from people from california bla bla bla
I thought you didn't get in arguments online.

A balugawhale 1000nl 6max video is available for free on deucescracked for the next 24 hours. create a free account to watch the videohttp://www.deucescracked.com/videos/231-Gh...91-Episode_FiveVideos > booksUnless the book is one of the really expensive ones written by online sickos like balugawhale (easy game) or cole south (let there be range)