Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe I'm missing something or have an odd taste in women, I don't find Brenda hot at all.Bye bye Brenda, you were a bitch I won't miss.Interesting season, down to 9 people and 4 of them (Holly, Dan, Kelly, and Naonka) that I can't see getting any votes in the end.Fabio and Naonka would make the coolest alliance right now. If Fabio could take her and Kelly to the end, ship the money.

Yep, completely awesome.Insignificant Kelly has now proven her worthlessness to me. She makes Elizabeth Hasselbeck look smart.
what? You cannot compare Elizabeth Hasselbeck to purple kelly. Elizabeth Hasselbeck was the hotty on the show, she was involved in every episode. Hate her or not, she was an integral part of Survivor, Purple Kelly is so much an afterthought that she doesn't even have a first name... she is a f'ing color.
She makes Elizabeth Hasselbeck look smart.
por que? Did you even watch her season. She was great.
what? You cannot compare Elizabeth Hasselbeck to purple kelly. Elizabeth Hasselbeck was the hotty on the show, she was involved in every episode. Hate her or not, she was an integral part of Survivor, Purple Kelly is so much an afterthought that she doesn't even have a first name... she is a f'ing color.
por que? Did you even watch her season. She was great.
Sorry. Maybe my memory is foggy, that season was like 10 years ago.She was really cute, just like Kelly is this season (not really my point). But all I really remember her doing is forming this weird "friendship" with that creepy older guy who wanted to be her daddy. Other than that, Colby, Tina, and Keith carried her deep into the game because she was no threat to ever win a challenge and they got rid of her with like 4 or 5 people left. Just like I think someone is going to take Kelly really deep because they're not worried about her at all.The difference is that I think Kelly has zero shot in the finals where Elisabeth was likable enough she may have been a threat to win if they brought her all the way to the final 2.Like I said, I'm probably forgetting some stuff. That was also Jerri's 1st season and I've always thought she is one of the more overrated players in Survivor history.My favorite female that season was Amber.
Sorry. Maybe my memory is foggy, that season was like 10 years ago.She was really cute, just like Kelly is this season (not really my point). But all I really remember her doing is forming this weird "friendship" with that creepy older guy who wanted to be her daddy. Other than that, Colby, Tina, and Keith carried her deep into the game because she was no threat to ever win a challenge and they got rid of her with like 4 or 5 people left. Just like I think someone is going to take Kelly really deep because they're not worried about her at all.The difference is that I think Kelly has zero shot in the finals where Elisabeth was likable enough she may have been a threat to win if they brought her all the way to the final 2.Like I said, I'm probably forgetting some stuff. That was also Jerri's 1st season and I've always thought she is one of the more overrated players in Survivor history.My favorite female that season was Amber.
I met Amber and Rob at a WSOP event on the boat outside of Louisville. This was during their short lived reality show when Rob was trying to be a pro. I railed Rob with her for a while and she was uber hot and very nice.Elisabeth played a pretty straight forward game. She wasn't stupid but she didn't make any plays either. But remember this was season two and it was a different game.
Like I said, I'm probably forgetting some stuff. That was also Jerri's 1st season and I've always thought she is one of the more overrated players in Survivor history.
I'm pretty sure Jerri isn't rated at all. She is known for sucking at the game. The only reason she has been brought back is because she is controversial.

Don't read this unless you have watched the previews for this weeks episode cause there are potential spoilers, but nothing that is outside of what has already been shown on the previews already .....

So previews would lead us to believe that one, if not two people, are going to quit? Who quits with 8 or 9 days left?

Don't read this unless you have watched the previews for this weeks episode cause there are potential spoilers, but nothing that is outside of what has already been shown on the previews already .....

So previews would lead us to believe that one, if not two people, are going to quit? Who quits with 8 or 9 days left?

my first thought was that he was talking about quitting a challenge unless I missed something where he says quitting overall

Could Dan cash for me with his Non game ? The only way he wins is a final 3 with him Na and Sash if he makes everyone hate him ? I'd be happy with a min cash out of Dan.

Could Dan cash for me with his Non game ? The only way he wins is a final 3 with him Na and Sash if he makes everyone hate him ? I'd be happy with a min cash out of Dan.
From the recap episode it looks like everyone actually loves Dan. He is pretty close with Benry and Fabio. It could happen.
Could Purple Kelly cash for me with her Non game ? The only way she wins is a final 3 with her Na and Sash if she makes everyone hate her ? I'd be happy with a min cash out of Purple Kelly.
FYP at least for me. :club:
I wanna see Purple Kelly cry like a little baby and quit tonight. Then I want to hear Probst call her a quitter while she is walking away. heh

man quitters suck. i think dan is a lock for the final three bc he sucks at challenges and has no game plan. i think jane is a lock to not make the final three bc she has a game plan and is liked by almost everyonebetween the other five, i have no f*cking clue. hopefully our chick holly wins it, she at least has a shot.

lol this show just hit a new level of ridiculousness.Kelly and Naonka should have to write a letter of apology directed towards everyone who has ever tried out for the show. They should also not be allowed to be at the reunion show or any other survivor function.I know it is sometimes fun to see people struggle with the lack of food and bad weather, but I would like casting directors to come up with a different approach. I'd rather see a whole group of super competitive and athletic people who are smart strategists instead of contestants who are definitely going to have a hard time. There is a mixture of both every season, but I really have no desire to see even one contestant bitch and complain about how hard it is.

between the other five, i have no f*cking clue. hopefully our chick holly wins it, she at least has a shot.
Her pep talks have definitely won her some votes if she makes it to the end. I'm having a hard time picturing anyone other than Holly, Jane, or Sash winning. The other four haven't done enough.

I tuned in to Ponderosa for the first time this season to see some fireworks, but it was pretty boring. Marty, Brenda, and Alina all acknowledged their distaste for what happened, but they just seem to want to make the best out of the rest of their time in Nicaragua. So everyone is ok with each other. Which makes sense since they are basically now on vacation and they don't want it to be ruined, but it is just boring to watch.

Nope.
I wanna see Purple Kelly cry like a little baby and quit tonight. Then I want to hear Probst call her a quitter while she is walking away. heh
Pretty much exactly what happened. And she had company.
lol this show just hit a new level of ridiculousness.Kelly and Naonka should have to write a letter of apology directed towards everyone who has ever tried out for the show. They should also not be allowed to be at the reunion show or any other survivor function.
Agree 100%. There are many people who would do anything to get a chance like this. I don't even think they deserve to be on the jury. Just send them both home and you'd still have a jury of 7 to vote on the final three.
I tuned in to Ponderosa for the first time this season to see some fireworks, but it was pretty boring. Marty, Brenda, and Alina all acknowledged their distaste for what happened, but they just seem to want to make the best out of the rest of their time in Nicaragua. So everyone is ok with each other. Which makes sense since they are basically now on vacation and they don't want it to be ruined, but it is just boring to watch.
If they go to the reunion I really hope Jeff snubs them and doesn't ask them squat.

That was pretty embarrassing for the show.At least we got 2 great quotes from Kelly tonight:After tribal where Brenda leaves - "I have no idea what the hell is going on...." (Yeah, we've noticed that all season Kelly)And pure TV gold - "I have nothing left to suck!" :club: The game should be interesting now. Not really sure how things/alliances will play out. Benry and Fabio appear to be tight and seem to have Dan with them. Holly, Jane and Chase seem to be tight, but I'm not sure where Sash is going.Weird spot for Sash. He had a core alliance of 5 people for awhile, and in 2 days he's had everyone turn on Brenda and then 2 more quit. If he feels Holly and Jane trust him, I guess it would be best to join with them and Chase. Chase is his only ally left from his original alliance, and he and Chase have both idols. Would probably be smart to try and get Fabio and Benry unless one of them is able to go on an immunity run. If I'm anyone, I definitely want to take Dan to the end. I can't see him winning a final vote. Anyone else could probably win.

Nope.Pretty much exactly what happened. And she had company.Agree 100%. There are many people who would do anything to get a chance like this. I don't even think they deserve to be on the jury. Just send them both home and you'd still have a jury of 7 to vote on the final three.
i thought the same thing! I wonder if this being a game show if there is a standard and practice governing them. Possibly requiring them to keep the format ( nine votes-- three finalists) I know daytime gameshows has some agency monitoring them. I was screaming quitters are not jury members---ugh