Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brenda is too annoying. "I'm like the king and Sash is the queen" Uhhh.. Sash is the one that's been doing everything therefore making him the king, and you've been doing nothing but sitting around like a lapdog, making you a queen. I really hope Holly does something about it like she's said. Benry and Fabio will pretty much jump with them right now too.

"If I act confident then maybe people will say 'hey, I wanna stick with Brenda.'" GOD SHE IS SO ****ING DUMB

Hey I have an idea, lets pile a bunch of flammable stuff around our fire and then leave for a while. What a bunch of dumb asses!Wow Sasha is cold blooded man but probably the correct move.

Hey I have an idea, lets pile a bunch of flammable stuff around our fire and then leave for a while. What a bunch of dumb asses!
This. As they were doing it, I just kept thinking, have you guys never been around a fire before? You don't understand the concept that wood burns?I'm so glad they got Brenda out. Not because I care about her or wanted her gone, but because it shows that maybe someone is waking up in this game and they might actually be ready to play. NaOnka, unfortunately, continues to play the best game. The previews though, shows that maybe her idiocy if finally going to win out.Jane is a monster. Mental toughness FTW.
Hey I have an idea, lets pile a bunch of flammable stuff around our fire and then leave for a while. What a bunch of dumb asses!Wow Sasha is cold blooded man but probably the correct move.
A boyscout would know better. I'm sure I'm not the only one who instantly thought that was a bad idea when they were trying to shelter the fire with the trunks. And then stoking the fire?!I laughed at the bonfire shots.
Wow Sasha is cold blooded man but probably the correct move.
I don't think it was cold blooded at all. Brenda was done. If he had campaigned to keep Brenda, or had given her the idol Sash would have singled himself out as being untrustworthy. Sash did everything right, Chase did everything wrong. By keeping quiet Sash isn't enemy #1, Chase is. I think Sash is actually in a great spot, and he has a lot of time to maneuver his way back into power. Like Delved said, Purple Kelly is non-existant, and after her "deer in headlights" look at tribal, Jeff probably won't ask her a question ever again. They should just eject her from the show, nobody would notice.I was about to be full fledged "Team Naonka" for the rest of the season until she spilled her guts to Sash. The whole time she was saying Sash and Brenda are running things, so why would she tell the tribe's plans to Sash? I thought it was smart as hell the way Naonka put her feelings aside and semi-aligned with Fabio, but her comments to Sash kind of ruined my thoughts of her as a good strategist.
A boyscout would know better. I'm sure I'm not the only one who instantly thought that was a bad idea when they were trying to shelter the fire with the trunks. And then stoking the fire?!I laughed at the bonfire shots.
Oh, man, too funny..."All our stuff burned!" "It was raining when we left!"Sash: Cold, but correct over the long runChase: God, could you be more of a patsy?Jane: Mad, mad respect. I hope she wins now, even though I don't like her personality all that muchFabio: Surfking!Purple Kelly: Wha'?Benry: Chase doesn't trust you! Look out!Naonka: Some good gamesmanship completely nullified by bipolar ghetto syndromeHolly: Sometimes you almost sond CanadianBrenda: So much for your saucy nose, killer bod and delusions
Can't wait to see Brenda all hot and sexy at ponderosa.
Just watched it. I don't know if this needs a spoiler or not, well this info doesn't say who gets voted off next. Anyway, on the Ponderosa vid, apparently the next Tribal Council is the next day after Brenda got voted off.
I liked Naonka's usage of the non-word pissatude last night.
Pisstivity (sp?). This was a term used by Robin Harris.
Oops, that sounds right and I like it more than pissatude.
He was a black comedian, I think he was from Chicago. He was hilarious. It was a shame he died at his pinnacle.
How do you figure that? Seems to me she has guaranteed that no one on the jury will ever vote for her.
Because nobody else seems to be trying very hard to even give themselves that chance. NaOnka seems to be the only one who is taking the time to understand ALL the dynamics of where everyone stands in the game.
Because nobody else seems to be trying very hard to even give themselves that chance. NaOnka seems to be the only one who is taking the time to understand ALL the dynamics of where everyone stands in the game.
But don't you think she's ruled herself out from winning the game? Seems to me the only reason she hasn't been voted off is because it is understood that no one on the jury would ever vote for her, so there's no rush to get rid of her.
But don't you think she's ruled herself out from winning the game? Seems to me the only reason she hasn't been voted off is because it is understood that no one on the jury would ever vote for her, so there's no rush to get rid of her.
I used to think she had ruled herself out of a shot at winning, but I don't know any more. As annoying as she is, she still seems able to make alliances at the drop of a hat. She must have some people skills that aren't showing up with the way the show is edited. It will be interesting to see what nonsense she does next week and if she can recover for it.But yeah, there's definitely a possibility that everyone is happy to help her because they know she's got no chance. It just doesn't seem like it.
chase and sash voting for brenda wasn't nearly as awesome as kelly proving her irrelevance by voting for benry...after sharing her 20 years of wisdom "um, well..."epic
Yep, completely awesome.Insignificant Kelly has now proven her worthlessness to me. She makes Elizabeth Hasselbeck look smart.