Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

I want someone to really shake things up soon. I just hope things get a little less predictable.
This. There is Marty...... aaaaaaand everyone else is in a gigantic alliance.When is there going to be a division in the tribe? Blindsides? When are people going to realize that Brenda and Sash are running things? Benry? Purple Kelly? Fabio? Holly? Dan? Do something other than sleep! Make a move! Please! Someone make a stand an do something worthy of a survivor champion!Marty why are you calling out Jane? You know Sash is in charge! Call him out! He has your idol! You can't just hand it over like a bitch and do nothing about it!
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This. There is Marty...... aaaaaaand everyone else is in a gigantic alliance.When is there going to be a division in the tribe? Blindsides? When are people going to realize that Brenda and Sash are running things? Benry? Purple Kelly? Fabio? Holly? Dan? Do something other than sleep! Make a move! Please! Someone make a stand an do something worthy of a survivor champion!Marty why are you calling out Jane? You know Sash is in charge! Call him out! He has your idol! You can't just hand it over like a bitch and do nothing about it!
Not only that... she had immunity lol. What a waste of a speech. I'm rooting for Marty though because I don't really care for anyone else. If he starts being paranoid again he'll be gone next, people just can't tolerate that.
I seriously can't stand her. She freakin' stole from everyone and gets away with it. - Fabio is getting a bit smarter, I like him- I hope Marty sticks around longer- Was awesome to see Jane win immunity like that (unexpectedly)
All this, Na is really ridiculous. Holly should have said something right away, when she saw Na take the flour. For her to still be here after that is insane.
TAKE NAONKA OFF THE TVMy ****ing eyes hurt. She's the biggest idiot ever.
100% Agree. I hope someone steels her immunity idol, but the smart ones will take her to the top 3 because NO one will vote for her.
Jane's as tough as nails. That immunity performance had to impress the entire tribe.
Marty...Asshole. Calling out my horse and blabbing about her being auto-winner if she makes the finals. I hope those youngsters have a short memory and she's able to build up an alliance.
I hope those youngsters have a short memory and she's able to build up an alliance.
The funny thing is, she thinks she is in an alliance that somehow respects her, but she's been on the outside for at least three votes in a row - seemingly surprised at how Tribal has gone.
Marty...Asshole. Calling out my horse and blabbing about her being auto-winner if she makes the finals. I hope those youngsters have a short memory and she's able to build up an alliance.
She's being used plane and simple, when they don't need her vote anymore she's out. She better figure that out soon or keep winning challenges.
The funny thing is, she thinks she is in an alliance that somehow respects her, but she's been on the outside for at least three votes in a row - seemingly surprised at how Tribal has gone.
She's being used plane and simple, when they don't need her vote anymore she's out. She better figure that out soon or keep winning challenges.
I agree with both. The only one that does like her is Chase, but I don't think he wields enough power to save her when the time comes. Here's hoping for miracles.

I underestimated Sash. He's pretty smart.I didn't underestimate Marty. He's pretty dumb.

Seems like they really upgraded Ponderosa this season. Isn't it usually like upgraded camping? They have small rooms or huts, with cots or small beds, then like a clubhouse/common room where they eat and chill out?Alina looks like she's on a resort vacation. Big ass house, nice rooms, sweet pool.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc9oOLa34XU...player_embedded

I guess they're close enough to what probably passes as a 5 star resort in Nicaragua to make getting voted out pretty great for the jury. Looks like a nice place to chill for a couple weeks. No way she lost 8lbs of boobs and ass. Add 8 pounds in those places and she goes from super cute to super foxy.

Seems like they really upgraded Ponderosa this season. Isn't it usually like upgraded camping? They have small rooms or huts, with cots or small beds, then like a clubhouse/common room where they eat and chill out?Alina looks like she's on a resort vacation. Big ass house, nice rooms, sweet pool.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yc9oOLa34XU...player_embedded
HUGE upgrade to where they normally stay. But I think living in the resort will be a bit less personal. At the other Ponderosas they always interacted well with each other, but here it will allow them to be separate from one another. I think I would prefer the other Ponderosas.
Jane doesn't even vote with them. She's been voting for Marty usually every time in hopes that they vote her way. She doesn't vote with her alliance which can put her on the outs. She's just an idiot and Marty is smart for trying to manipulate that out to everyone else.Naonka can die. Also, Brenda is the most brainless I've ever seen on a show. Her strategy is basically "Anyone that opens their mouth at all and talks should make everyone hate you and vote you out."

I loved Naonka at tribal tonight, she almost made me a fan and now I just cant wait for granny to go home.

Worst. Season. Ever.Marty was the only interesting person left. The rest of them all deserve to lose. It's horrible, but I think I have to cheer for Fabio now.

Well, at least the vote wasn't 10-1. They tried to make the edit look suspenseful tonight, but it was a no-doubter. CBS can air every bad thing Naonka says or does, but she's not going anywhere. Brenda and Sash are clearly still running the show. Sash has his idol, and they sure as heck weren't going to flush out Naonka's yet while she's a bigger target than either of them. The 3 of them look strong with Kelly as a sure vote locked up every tribal, and Brenda has Chase and Jane voting her way with Holly following those 2.The rest of them only have 2 more tribals to turn on Brenda, Sash, Naonka, and Kelly or they may cruise all the way to the end. Fabio, Benry, and Dan need to swing Holly, Jane, and Chase to their side, but I don't think they can get Chase away from Brenda.Reward challenge: Nice call Chase! I see Brenda is still in possession of your balls. I know potentially Dan could've slowed down the guys, but the girls just didn't have the size to beat them in the sticks or the brick walls.Fabio's right about laying low, but he's got nothing on Kelly. She's the absolute queen of staying under the radar. While watching the show, you forget she's even there. No one ever mentions voting for her, no one asks what she thinks, they never show her talking game or strategy. I think Brenda/Sash just tell her how to vote and that's it.Her highlights tonight were crying after losing the reward challenge and not being able to uncap the marker while voting.

I loved Naonka at tribal tonight, she almost made me a fan and now I just cant wait for granny to go home.
lol I'm starting to turn also. "This is me! If you don't like it then F you!" Her emotions have taken over her game play, but I did like how she was 100% honest tonight.I also loved all the laughing and smirking from Marty, and then he got voted off. It is great when people start to feel over-confident then they get the boot.Alina is still soooo hotThe most awesome move would be if Naonka realized that she couldn't win against Sash and Brenda and she turned on them and made an unbreakable alliance with Fabio. I'd vote for her!

I still hate NaOnka.My horse, Chase, screwed up big timeAlina is hotMarty's little 'dance' after he cast his vote almost made me want him gone, but I agree he was one of the only interesting players left.Seeing Dan's genuine smile while going down the 2nd zip line humanized him a bit I thought.Favorite line from the show was when Jane said she wished she could take Marty out to the wood shed and whip his assI gotta still root for Chase cause of the bet, but my heart is with Fabio.

Kelly - I'd completely forgotten what she even looked like until she went up to voteChase - Lay off the estrogen supplementsJane - I respect you, but I think you're a bitchMarty - Things finally caught up with you. How's that ego? Sash and Brenda - Does no one understand what you two are up to? Why is no one talking behind your backs?Fabio - You rock, dude. Why not make yourself a surfboard?

I was disappointed that brenda & sash voted with the girls, mostly because I was really hoping Marty would stick around. Like him or not he was good for this season.

I don't think he's getting it back now.
yeah I'm just surprised we didn't hear him bring it up at all considering how paranoid he seemed to be.and f aofja;s fasid f;oasijf;sa Marty was one of the few who kept it entertaining.
Kelly - I'd completely forgotten what she even looked like until she went up to voteChase - Lay off the estrogen supplementsJane - I respect you, but I think you're a bitchMarty - Things finally caught up with you. How's that ego? Sash and Brenda - Does no one understand what you two are up to? Why is no one talking behind your backs?Fabio - You rock, dude. Why not make yourself a surfboard?
Who you callin a bitch, bitch !