Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

I kinda liked tonight's episode. Shook things up a little bit. Obvious manipulation of the game by CBS, but we're pretty used to it by now (especially on BB). I'm glad they did it because the next 4 or 5 tribals could have been really boring.Strategically, I think for the majority of them it was good to vote out Tyrone. Obviously he's worth more than Naonka in challenges and pretty much anything else. But he rubbed all the youngsters the wrong way and now that they have the numbers I don't think they care much if they lose again. A lot of these players seem as though they're going to try and remain loyal to their original alliances and not their new tribes.Espada: - Great move by Holly. She knows she was on the outs, bonding with the younger new members may buy her a little time. Was really the only move she had. - Alina's kind of floating. Good that she made friends with Holly, but she has to stick with the younger guys for now. - Dan's in a pretty bad spot. He lost Marty and Jill and should probably go next. - Benry's in the same spot as Alina, but is more valuable to the team. He needs to make the merge and can maybe win some individual immunities. - Naonka and Chase need to stay solid with the other young tribe members for now. I think they're just relying on the rest of their alliance making the merge and will reconnect there. - Yves isn't in a great spot either, unless the young ones start turning on each other.La Flor: - Jane looks like she has new life. She was happy as heck to switch tribes. - Not sure where Marty and Jill are going to fall here. I don't like Marty, he's a conceited prick, but he does hold a certain amount of power with the idol. - I don't like Brenda at all either. She's also cocky as heck, and really believes she's running the show (which she was, this switch didn't help her at all). - Also new life for Kelly B (one leg). They didn't show much at their camp because they won immunity, but IMO Kelly is stupid unless she talks to some/all of the older crew about the alliance of 5 that was once together there. If I'm her, I tell Marty that they were 5 strong over here, now 2 of them are at Espada, and Brenda's the ringleader. They could totally switch the numbers (5 vs 3), except I think Fabio is too stupid to realize he's on the outs of that Brenda, Sash, purple Kelly alliance.

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They do seem stupid to me. Almost no one seems to be thinking deeply about their strategy. Could be because we just came off an all-stars season, so in comparison these guys look like amateurs. Maybe I just miss Russell.

Whenever Marty talks about people being stupid and not thinking, I laugh.

wow NANoKA is a big pansy. They should have voted her out just because she was a cry baby after she's been acting like a bully all show.

They do seem stupid to me. Almost no one seems to be thinking deeply about their strategy. Could be because we just came off an all-stars season, so in comparison these guys look like amateurs. Maybe I just miss Russell.
Right now the only people who I would peg stupid are NaOnka and Jud. All the other stupid people have been voted out. Marty does stupid things sometimes, but I don't think he is stupid. I'm not sure if some of you are forgetting past episodes or what, but strategywise I think the people left are really strong. Alliances have been made and people not in main alliances have been scrambling. I guess you can make the argument that this season isn't as entertaining as others, but I don't think everyone is playing stupid.And yes we were very spoiled with Russell for two seasons in a row.
1.gobears - Marty2.Figger - Jane3.looshle - Wendy4.Ottawa Biatch/Serge - Holly5.untilted - Brenda6.sinc - Jimmy T.7.Gallo - Kelly S.8.brvheart - Jill9.king_tanner - Kelly B.10.Tehtoe - Alina11.hblask - Yve12.Naked_Cowboy - Jimmy J.13.outsider13 - Benry14.SAM_Hard8 - Tyrone15.GWCGWC - Jud16.troyomac - NaOnka17.dna4ever - Chase18.Mercury69 - Shannon19.canuckickstan - Dan20.Governator - Sash

I'm looking at that list at who is left trying to decide who are the favorites, and really, there's not a clear choice. Benry is probably up there, and Chase. Other than that, there doesn't seem to be any reason to favor anyone.

Yeah, many of you diehards are going to not want to read this. THIS LINK HAS SPOILERS FOR NEXT SEASON!! (a lot of them if you follow the rabbit trails)

yeah, not cool Coes.Here's something you may be interested in but I'll us a spoiler.

Penguins vs Canucks in the finals. Pens win the cup in 6 games. Sorry.

Did someone say Russell?http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/ar...p_27_redemptionAdded by BobYeah, many of you diehards are going to not want to read this. THIS LINK HAS SPOILERS FOR NEXT SEASON!! (a lot of them if you follow the rabbit trails)
This is why I don't believe in (most) conspiracy theories. All it takes is one moron crew member to leak an entire production.

Didn't realize it had spoilers, I just skimmed through it. Skimming through it again, it doesn't reveal names or people voted off or winners or anything. It describes some of the game mechanics plans which I suppose could be considered a spoiler... most of it is speculation too.There's not much harm in looking, all I wanted to point out was that Boston Rob and Russel are supposed to be on next season.I hope THAT isn't revealing too much.Thanks for the disclaimer bob

I'm not clicking on that link, but does Survivor really need Boston Rob and Russell to get ratings? The show seems to do fine during non all-star seasons. I like both of them, but I don't need Boston Rob for a fourth time and Russell for a third time to stay interested in the show.

I'm not clicking on that link, but does Survivor really need Boston Rob and Russell to get ratings? The show seems to do fine during non all-star seasons. I like both of them, but I don't need Boston Rob for a fourth time and Russell for a third time to stay interested in the show.
Agreed I think it's a bit silly. I like Russell and all but 3 of last 4 seasons? That's a little cheesy and unfair.

List of all Chess Grandmasters:http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_chess_grandmastersThese are the only 44 grandmasters from the United States: 1. Hikaru Nakamura 2. Gata Kamsky 3. Alexander Onischuk 4. Yury Shulman 5. Varuzhan Akobian 6. Yasser Seirawan 7. Jaan Ehlvest 8. Robert Hess 9. Larry Christiansen 10. Alexander Stripunsky 11. Alexander Shabalov 12. Aleksandr Lenderman 13. Gregory Kaidanov 14. Joel Benjamin 15. Julio Becerra 16. Alexander Ivanov 17. Benjamin Finegold 18. Ray Robson 19. Ildar Ibragimov 20. Boris Gulko 21. Sergey Kudrin 22. Alexander Fishbein 23. Alexander Goldin 24. Eugene Perelshteyn 25. Alexandra Kostenyuk 26. Nick De Firmian 27. Melikset Khachiyan 28. Alex Yermolinsky 29. Vinay Bhat 30. Jesse Kraai 31. Joshua Friedel 32. Renier Gonzalez 33. Walter Browne 34. Michael Rohde 35. Gennady Sagalchik 36. John Fedorowicz 37. Miron Sher 38. Dmitry Gurevich 39. Lawrence Kaufman 40. Babakuli Annakov (!) 41. Semion Palatnik 42. Rashid Ziatdinov 43. Anatoly Lein 44. Arthur BisguierMr Marty is not listed ... should be interesting to see how this plays out

This is why I don't believe in (most) conspiracy theories. All it takes is one moron crew member to leak an entire production.
That's what happened in the link that was posted. A crew member didn't destroy the call sheets, and the smoking gun ended up with them.
Didn't realize it had spoilers, I just skimmed through it. Skimming through it again, it doesn't reveal names or people voted off or winners or anything. It describes some of the game mechanics plans which I suppose could be considered a spoiler... most of it is speculation too.There's not much harm in looking, all I wanted to point out was that Boston Rob and Russel are supposed to be on next season.I hope THAT isn't revealing too much.Thanks for the disclaimer bob
You didn't read close enough. The 33 pages of call sheets that were released has the names of the people that need to be transported from island to island and game to game, like every step of the way. The amount of names reduces from one page to the next.

I don't even remember if I watched last week now. But I found a couple of... very interesting links. Looks like either DN or Johnny Chan is on the next season. DN was at WSOPE so it seems like he wasn't the likely one. But anyways, you can read through here and nitpick if you like.http://survivorrealityshow.blogspot.com/20...n-survivor.htmlhttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-...caragua-899083/

I don't even remember if I watched last week now. But I found a couple of... very interesting links. Looks like either DN or Johnny Chan is on the next season. DN was at WSOPE so it seems like he wasn't the likely one. But anyways, you can read through here and nitpick if you like.http://survivorrealityshow.blogspot.com/20...n-survivor.htmlhttp://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/29/news-...caragua-899083/
Interesting, because isn't next season rumored to be Rob vs Russell or something like that?Probably wouldn't be DN because I think he already knows Rob. Am I right?
Interesting, because isn't next season rumored to be Rob vs Russell or something like that?Probably wouldn't be DN because I think he already knows Rob. Am I right?
Daniel is a Survivor fan which makes it more likely that it could be him since Rob could introduce him to casting directors. Johnny Chan is a weird choice. I can't see why any rich person (poker player or Jimmy Johnson) would want to go on this show unless they are huge fans.

99.99% certain Daniel's not on next season. If so, they let him pop on MSN quite often...He was asked to be part of the season JRB was on though and it wouldn't surprise me that if the timing somehow fit his schedule he'd be on board, looking forward to tonight. Double elim I think.

Early thoughts in the episode.....Dan wants to quit - This pisses me off so much. You think they would do some sort of psychology challange to pick people who aren't going to do this. It boggles my mind how many people want to quit this show and tilts the shit out of me. HOLLY WON IMMUNITY. WTF!!!!! GO TEAM SERGE/BIATCH!!!!

Fabio and Marty in the chess scene is gold. Holy fack!!!! GOLD!!!!!After Marty gives him that chess crap, I'm like even Fabio won't believe it.....then the confessional with Fabio and he's like duhhhh obviously he's a chess master and he's like yup, I'll believe you. BAHAHAH. I love fabio.