Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

weeee at previews for next week. DROP YOUR BUFFS!I'm in shock that Dan is still there, they have to be crazy to keep him. If he isn't voted out he is probably just going to quit, so keeping him for an extra vote doesn't really make sense. Jimmy T was annoying, but I don't think he was so horribly annoying that he deserved to get voted out over Dan. Yeah I wasn't there and Jimmy T. could have been really horrible, but c'mon Dan can't even walk.
Marty is not smart, but there are plenty of times where you keep a weak person because they vote with you. With a merge possibly happening next week Jimmy T may have switched teams and been a problem for him. That being said, Jimmy T is so annoying that he is going to get voted out quickly no matter where he goes, but the other alliance might just keep him long enough to vote you out.
Cool it with the 1 legged insults NaOnka. You know when you act like a douche on camera it is probably not going to be edited out right?!?!?!?!
She's from Central LA, where they: tell it like it is. I promise that no one in her family was embarrassed by her actions last night. They were all high-fiving each other.
She's from Central LA, where they: tell it like it is. I promise that no one in her family was embarrassed by her actions last night. They were all high-fiving each other.
She must not value her job though. I can't see how she doesn't get fired. Also, how could someone hire her.
She must not value her job though. I can't see how she doesn't get fired. Also, how could someone hire her.
She's from South Central. I think her job may be safe.

Did anyone else notice the edit when NaCrazy and Brenda were discussing the idol clues?In one shot Na has just her bikini top and a bare midriff, and then, the next sentence they speak she is all covered up. I know they do *some* editting, but this one was clearly designed to make it look like the very next sentence. I wonder if they stopped her and said, could you cover that? I think she has a naughty word just below her boob, it's always blurred out.

She is just a PE teacher. She doesn't even need a degree for that which is why she is probably a PE teacher because she never would have passed English 101 in college.I am curious what happened to her in life that makes her so scared and hateful toward people with missing limbs.Does she honestly think that she would ever get more than maybe 1 vote if in the final 2?

HELLO!! She's from South Central.
Hi! Are there a lot of people with missing limbs from South Central or is that where PE teachers are born?
Hi! Are there a lot of people with missing limbs from South Central or is that where PE teachers are born?
She's just ghetto, she doesn't give a shit. Where she's from I'm pretty sure there's quite a few people with missing limbs and in wheelchairs.You can take the girl out the ghetto, but not the ghetto out the girl.

Is it acceptable for teachers in South Central to constantly make fun of people with disabilities? Or are teachers bullies there? I also noticed a weird editing mistake. In tribal council they have one scene with Marty's hair dry and brushed, the next thing you know his hair is looking all over the place.

Is it acceptable for teachers in South Central to constantly make fun of people with disabilities? Or are teachers bullies there?
Nevermind.
She's just ghetto, she doesn't give a shit. Where she's from I'm pretty sure there's quite a few people with missing limbs and in wheelchairs.You can take the girl out the ghetto, but not the ghetto out the girl.
She can be hood too.
I hope they go back to two challenges soon. Having one challenge is gay and makes the show seem really slow.
I think the reason they are only doing one challenge is they'd probably have members of the older tribe dropping dead of heart attacks if they made them run two.They'll probably change this up with the merge, mixing that old and young blood.

Jimmy was annoying and I pretty much hated him, but he was entertaining, I was hoping Dan would go. A mix up next week should help kick start the game and real alliances will form. I'd like to see who sticks together and who flips.

So far in this episode (only seen up to immunity challenge):For our girl Holly, so far I think this episode has been good our girl as she was at the bottom of the totem pole, and now she atleast has a chance. Not sure where, but it's a better situation. That was the coolest immunity challenge ever. I think Marty is a tool and getting too cocky. Brenda is so hot. I want to marry her.

ugh i cant believe neronka made it another tribal council. i cant stand her. neronka going out would have been so much better for holly imo. she's in a bit of trouble now. she can stand two more losses, maybe three for her team, i think. then she is up to get voted out. faaack.

I haven't posted on here in the past couple of weeks, but this season has some of the biggest idiots ever. The Espada tribe had the option to get rid of their weakest player and a player who has done nothing for them in the game, and keep one of their better physical threats still in the game for at least another couple of weeks to keep them out of tribal council. What do they do? Vote the physical guy out. Granted Tyrone "ate a lot of chicken," wtf are they doing. Naonka has been the most rude, bitchiest, crybaby out there so far and they gave her sympathy. This is retarded and I hate this season.

I haven't posted on here in the past couple of weeks, but this season has some of the biggest idiots ever. The Espada tribe had the option to get rid of their weakest player and a player who has done nothing for them in the game, and keep one of their better physical threats still in the game for at least another couple of weeks to keep them out of tribal council. What do they do? Vote the physical guy out. Granted Tyrone "ate a lot of chicken," wtf are they doing. Naonka has been the most rude, bitchiest, crybaby out there so far and they gave her sympathy. This is retarded and I hate this season.
This. I just don't like the players in this season. Just incredibly stupid and arrogant.

It must be the hunger that makes people stupid.#1. Don't talk until people are forced to vote you out. Have you never seen this show?#2. Even if they talk too much, don't vote out your strongest players early, or you'll go into the merge shorthanded.So far, this is not a good season. There are a few crazies to make it watchable in spurts, but the game play is terrible.And now, my player, Yve, is probably in trouble. The only reason I'm hopeful is they've barely shown her yet, and usually they make sure we see people before they leave.EDIT: Oh, and roosters don't lay eggs, so you get to kill one of the three for free. And chicken lay less than 1 egg per day. 1 egg/eight people = useless.

I don't think this season is horrible. I also do not think getting rid of Tyrone was a bad decision. The challenges don't seem to be that physical, I think the tribe will be ok without him in challenges. Also, it was smart for the younger people to get rid of the strongest person not in their alliance.My thoughts on this week:Jane and Holly looked really smart for recognizing that they were on the outs with the older people, and they made new deals. I hope they have a chance to re-connect at the merge. It seems as though Alina, Bum-legged Kelly, and Fabio have not yet recognized that they are on the outs with the young people, either that or they just haven't edited it into the show yet.I don't think Marty was dumb for showing the idol. He is right, Jane would have told everyone anyways. Marty's biggest mistake was telling everyone in the old tribe about it in the first place.Does Naonka have the idol or the asian chick? If Naonka has it, she would be craaaaazy to quit. She is in the main alliance with an idol, she has a great shot to make it to the end. I guess I can kind of understand because she is from the inner-city and she probably hasn't experienced anything like this, but c'mon a million dollars! You can't quit while being in such a good spot.I think I predicted Dan quitting a couple episodes ago. Looks like it might happen next week. They should have just medically taken him out a couple weeks ago because it is obvious that he can't handle this shit.