Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the steroids or the bug killer he uses at his job have killed Shannon's brain cells.They must pick a certain number of idiots each season to make things interesting early on before too much strategy is involved or before we get to know too much about them.

I think the steroids or the bug killer he uses at his job have killed Shannon's brain cells.They must pick a certain number of idiots each season to make things interesting early on before too much strategy is involved or before we get to know too much about them.
HEY FCP BOB! I JUST WANT TO GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY! YOU GAY??????Brilliant job casting this season CBS! weeeeeeFabio = the nuts. If he wins I can die a happy man.I thought the swim coach lady was the most crazy. Guess not. Socks girl is the winner. WHO TOOK MY SOCKS BITCHES?Don't mess with the biggest bachelor in New York! He's half black, half pimp.I like the trio alliance in the old person tribe of the NY guy, red hair chick, and dude with the idol.AWESOME EPISODE!!!

My wife and I both looked at each other when he made the gay comment and said, "did he just say that???". What a fool! Awesome job by Probst needling them into cracking in the tribal. Benry is looking pretty good atm. Very under the radar.

Shannon went too far. Calling out the guy and asking if he's gay was definitely over the line. Fabio's ****ing great though, he has NO CLUE whats going on and its hilarious. The old tribe is standard, and they'll be really boring. Honestly, I don't think the show will be as great without Shannon, but Fabio's gonna carry the show just based on how stupid he is. Naonka is also some crazy black bitch, and I wish they'd stop getting idiots like her on the show.
The most screwed up thing with this is that it sooooooooo stereotypical and it really makes black women look dumb/ghetto/crazy.

I loved Naonka stealing Jud's socks if only because as he's asking around for them, one of the cool kids points towards Naonka and says something like, "she's wearing them ya dummy." WFT Jud. Bitch steals your socks and you lock up when you're about to confront her? Dude has no deflection detection. great episode for quotes. gogo Jud but again, it's a bad sign when your pick gets that much camera time AND the tribe doesn't tell him Shannon was going home.

i wish i got fabio. this guy is gold. gold jerry gold.
get your head out of the trees
Fabio is the shit. Whoever has him, do you want to trade him for Holly? Holly is a favourite.
lolz, he has no shot but come on....effin holly? Of course she's nuts. Can you imagine how impossible it would be if someone like that were in your life? She has a husband, kids and coaches a girls swim team. yikes
HEY FCP BOB! I JUST WANT TO GET THIS OUT OF THE WAY! YOU GAY??????
bah, I was gonna say that to YOU.
Black People - How come every black chick on this show is uppity? I liked the dude, though. He seems pretty no-nonsense
I wonder if you have any idea how offensive this is. Either way, GG.

It is just amazing that there are still people out there that are sooo ignorant. I've heard people call each other fags or gay in arguments and fights several times, but to throw that out there on national TV with millions of people watching is just mind boggling. That guy is an adult and he had no idea how horrible that was. I'm sure he will come out with some half-assed apology at the reunion show, but everyone knows deep down how the guy feels about gay people.Not all the black women on the show are uppity. Some have been, just like some of the white girls have been uppity. NaOnka does take the cake though. Does anyone think NaOnka was acting for the cameras with her attitude at tribal council? She got pissed at camp, but the way she spoke to Jeff at tribal sounded so fake.delved... I don't think the old tribe is boring at all. Any other season they would be more entertaining than the other tribe, and they have obvious trainwrecks which will make good tv. I also like that there is a balance of trainwrecks and strategists in the tribe. I like the guy who found the idol because in all his interviews he is talking strategy and he isn't letting the crazy people or Jimmy Johnson get to him. The redheaded lady seems really smart also. The younger tribe definitely "1 upped" the old tribe in entertainment this week though.

Even though I have no shot at all, I really like my ER Doctor redhead Jill. I'm glad I got her.Also, I have to agree with Mercury69: Black women are stupid and hate all of them.

As most have stated already, awesome episode and LOL at Shannon and his mouth.Also on Fabio bandwagon.Do not like Naonka.
ALL OF THIS ^^^^+really like the way Jimmy J is playing right now.+my boy Chase is screwed. He has the numbers right now, but the girls will chop him up before the merge after they dont need his vote/strength anymore. He had to have built some level of loyalty with Brenda for coming to her, but she is just using him.My favorite line of the night, even though Fabio had some great ones, was from Naonka .... something to the affect of "If that leg falls off during a race, she’s outta here!"

I really like the old tribe, they're very entertaining. I also think Marty is the favourite right now, he's a solid pick whoever has him. I'm glad they won immunity, I want to see Holly stick around more, she's so crazy it's hilarious. When she admitted to burying the shoes, why wouldn't she at least say "I heard you making fun of me." Still doesn't justify it, just think it wouldn't hurt to give a reason for it lol.

whoaaaa "gay comment" offsidessss
Waaaaay gone foul.....Shannon, you dummy
I wonder if you have any idea how offensive this is. Either way, GG.
About the generalized "all black chicks are uppity" quote? Offensive? It's a generalization. She is a clownish parody of black women and proved it wothout a doubt over only two episodes. Everybody hates her, here and on the show. Vesepia, Cirie, how many other black chicks on the show discuss and argue by waggling their heads and fingers saying "nuh'uh"? Tell me it ain't true.
Even though I have no shot at all, I really like my ER Doctor redhead Jill. I'm glad I got her.Also, I have to agree with Mercury69: Black women are stupid and hate all of them.
Stop trying to stir up shit, you know that's not what I said.
I really like the old tribe, they're very entertaining. I also think Marty is the favourite right now, he's a solid pick whoever has him. I'm glad they won immunity, I want to see Holly stick around more, she's so crazy it's hilarious. When she admitted to burying the shoes, why wouldn't she at least say "I heard you making fun of me." Still doesn't justify it, just think it wouldn't hurt to give a reason for it lol.
On the other hand, who the fuck wears $1200 shoes to the jungle???
LOL, i was wondering the same thing.And +1 for being on the Fabio bandwagon. It's hard not to like this guy because you almost feel sorry for him.
LOL at wearing a snorkel mask to blow a campfire.
About the generalized "all black chicks are uppity" quote? Offensive? It's a generalization. She is a clownish parody of black women and proved it wothout a doubt over only two episodes. Everybody hates her, here and on the show. Vesepia, Cirie, how many other black chicks on the show discuss and argue by waggling their heads and fingers saying "nuh'uh"? Tell me it ain't true.
I don't remember Vecepia or Cirie acting like that. I think your "HEY BLACK PEOPLE" quote was the more offensive quote.

Anybody find the irony (Alanis definition) in the Minority Mafia banding together and then a shot of a woman who had a leg amputated but is competing with them as an equal and being shut out of their little clique by a woman who openly stole another player's belongings, doesn't compete in the physical challenge, and says ignorant and hurtful things like: "If that leg falls off she's outta here"?Who's the real minority there?

I don't remember Vecepia or Cirie acting like that. I think your "HEY BLACK PEOPLE" quote was the more offensive quote.
It wasn't "Hey Black People", though, but I suppose it could be construed as "offensive" if you reeeeeealllly tried hard. The point of the post, and I quote "Black People - How come every black chick on this show is uppity? I liked the dude, though. He seems pretty no-nonsense", was simply to point out what I said. If someone seriously wants to take offense with that, don't be crying to me about it. Also, taking out the coda of my statement is very CNN/FOX-like, trimming down a comment to emphasize it as potentially racist in order to make a point.Hey, if it needs saying, if I DID offend anyone (and it certainly wasn't meant in any such context), I'm sorry. I still think it's pretty thin-skinned to be offended by that.