Great post, thanks for all the info. Off to google as much additional info on TT as I can get. I love old-timey gangster stories and if there's a mix of illicit gambling thrown in, so much the better.Sounds like a hardcore Titanic Thompson biography is long overdue.
The unsinkable titanic thomspon is a great one, it's just out of print. I guess there's a new one out ( from 2010 ) by Kevin Cook that I will probably order from Amazon.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 263
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That is a better way of putting it.   "I'm a closeted gay racist" would be the most accurate way of putting it

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

knew it was about too happen and i still shed a tear. goodnight sweet prince.

I'm really looking forward to the rest of the season. All of the storylines are moving in an interesting way.

Did everyone else say "well, I'm guessing a whole bunch of people are about to die" out loud towards the end when Richard was laying out his arsenal?

First Jimmy and now Owen, I'm guessing Nucky is going to have a hard time finding a new enforcer.

i mean this season finale promises to be something very special.

Over under on the body count tomorrow night ?

I think it will be pretty high.

I'm really hoping Richard Harrow decides to shoot everybody.

yeah when they showed richard with all the guns i jumped off the couch and pretended to shoot people like arnold did in the 80's. air machine gun, i was that excited.

i'd say at least 15 people die. two of which we know well.

Still not sure what to make of it all. It was a bunch of twists and turns. Glad to see that AR may get whats coming to him.

Poor Gyp. Such a good character.

Killed off my ginger. Wish that scene would got going a little. Maybe her heart wasnt in it cuz she knew her gig was over.

Richard coming back? What about creepy ex Federal guy that got pinched pushing liquor

• 10 months later...

Anybody watching? This is still my first watch show after all of my Sunday dvr'ing.

I am a delete nazi with shows once they are watched and I didnt delete last weeks show becausei wanted to watch that sexy ass black singer be naked on top of Omar again. The wife noticed I didn't immediately delete it.