I never watched this show until this season. I was bored at work and scouring through hulu looking for something to watch and I noticed that Hasseldouche was not in it anymore so I gave it shot since I don't mind Howie that much. It's down to 10 and each time I see these guys I really like what they do. Just a bunch frat kids from I believe VT who put this together for a talent show.Here are their three performances. Def worth a watch.First performancehttp://www.hulu.com/watch/154927/americas-...avitys-audition2nd performancehttp://www.hulu.com/watch/163866/americas-...ighting-gravitysemi final performancehttp://www.hulu.com/watch/174986/americas-...ighting-gravity

While their act is interesting it is far from unique. The idea is taken from a Japanese game show. Fighting Gravity has taken it to another level though. I am a fan.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TeRhNhP-FQ - Food fighthttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-dcmDscwEcI...feature=related - Ping Ponghttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Dv13HOn4xY...feature=related - Karatehttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iScwzYJo_a0...feature=related - Soccerhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NSknHtlKI8U...feature=related - Olympics

- American college kids Super Mario brothershttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vxbcutsglcs...feature=related - Pole vault

What I think the public will vote for the final four:1) Fighting Gravity2) Jackie Evancho3) Prince Poppycock4) Michael GrimmWhat I think should be the final four:1) Fighting Gravity2) Prince Poppycock3) Michael Grasso (the magician)4) The bicycle dude.

If I had to choose my top 4:1. Grimm2. Gravity3. Studio One4. PoppycockWhat I think...1. Annoying Jackie, the Stepford Child (who is clearly going to win this thing)2. Gravity3. Grasso4. Dancers (I think her falling early and getting back up will win a lot of people over)

Why are people down on Evancho? I think she is incredible. Still think she ends up coming in 2nd to Fighting Gravity. Poppycock deserves to go through as well.

Why are people down on Evancho? I think she is incredible. Still think she ends up coming in 2nd to Fighting Gravity. Poppycock deserves to go through as well.
I agree. I'm not a fan of opera, but the kid is incredible.I want Fighting Gravity and Michael Grimm to win though.
My wife finds her incredibly creepy and I have to agree. No question about the talent but she is the same child you see on that odd show Tiara's and Toddlers. I don't personally think she should win because I don't think she has a Vegas show in her. Plus she is young and there is a risk things could go downhill. I find it funny that they had some really talented young kids and the judges didn't vote them through because they were young and voices would change so it was hard to say if they could keep it going. But they don't say the same about her. But don't misunderstand me, she is an absolutely amazing singer. I think Fighting Gravity last night was weak. I still think they go through but they were one of the few who imo took a step back. But they can fix that if they make the final 4. I want Grimm to win but again, I don't think he has the Vegas act as well.Poppy, Gravity, and Grasso are probably the best suited for a Vegas show. Even Studio One. I don't think Taylor, Grimm, Jackie, the two CF girls, and the kid dancers make me think Vegas. But people vote for odd things which makes this a toss up imo. I don;t think the kid dancers should go through but I think her fall at the start helped them immensely.
My wife finds her incredibly creepy and I have to agree. No question about the talent but she is the same child you see on that odd show Tiara's and Toddlers.
You watch that? I think she seems pretty poised and the creepy thing is how mature her voice is.I do agree that her skills are more suited to broadway than Vegas but that's picking nits.
You watch that? I think she seems pretty poised and the creepy thing is how mature her voice is.I do agree that her skills are more suited to broadway than Vegas but that's picking nits.
I watch it when it is on The Soup. lol. I think we watched one ep because liz was intrigued. And then scared. Is it piking nits though? The prize is a show in Vegas. (+money). I am sure the people who will be putting on the show would like a "Vegas Act" to win more than some 10 year old who sings opera.
Yeah, it really should be about what the best show for vegas is, but it wont be. It's a popularity contest.Also, after watching Grasso's trick with pvr and rewinding a few times, it was a lot less impressive.
Lol, yeah. After the judges finished talking to him I rewound it to see where the switch was. I was bummed it was what is was but my wife said, "ummm, magic is not real, you knew that right?". Lol she is right, all those tricks are pretty lame if you figure them out but he does a really good job of it.
Yeah, it really should be about what the best show for vegas is, but it wont be. It's a popularity contest.
It's just so unlikely that the best act will also be perfect for Vegas. They lucked out with Terry Fator (his show at the Mirage is pretty amazing) and they might luck out again if Fighting Gravity brings the heat in the finale.
Yeah, it really should be about what the best show for vegas is, but it wont be. It's a popularity contest.Also, after watching Grasso's trick with pvr and rewinding a few times, it was a lot less impressive.
He still switched the girls pretty good there and lets be honest, he could've probably switched himself in the box if he wanted to but instead fooled everyone. It's creativity and not being cliche is what makes it good imo.
He still switched the girls pretty good there and lets be honest, he could've probably switched himself in the box if he wanted to but instead fooled everyone. It's creativity and not being cliche is what makes it good imo.
Don't get me wrong, I thought the presentation of the trick was done quite well. The art of distraction was executed quite well with the fireworks on the cage overhead. It's just funny how you can rewind that sort of thing and easily figure out how he pulled it off. It's never as good once you know how its done.
Don't get me wrong, I thought the presentation of the trick was done quite well. The art of distraction was executed quite well with the fireworks on the cage overhead. It's just funny how you can rewind that sort of thing and easily figure out how he pulled it off. It's never as good once you know how its done.
I used to do a lot of magic tricks when I was younger, but not never got fully into it.One of the biggest rules is, don't perform the same trick twice in front of the person/audience.

I want Grimm to win but I know it won't happen. Fighting Gravity should win.But little robot girl wins hands down.I obv hope I am dead wrong.Edit: Pretty much I would be more than happy to see Poppy, Grimm, and FG win. I like all three acts a lot.

I want Grimm to win but I know it won't happen. Fighting Gravity should win.But little robot girl wins hands down.I obv hope I am dead wrong.Edit: Pretty much I would be more than happy to see Poppy, Grimm, and FG win. I like all three acts a lot.
Why do you want Grimm to win? He was the weakest of the 4 to get through......by a lot.If they go by most talent, little girl wins. If they go by who makes the best vegas act, FG wins.
Why do you want Grimm to win? He was the weakest of the 4 to get through......by a lot.If they go by most talent, little girl wins. If they go by who makes the best vegas act, FG wins.
I just like him. I know he won't win as I said, but it doesn't change the fact that I really like the guy. I like his voice, I have liked each performance, and I like his story. He was definitely the best singer in the competition and I think even the three judges have said that. I don't think he was that weak though. Is his act mundane compared to what FG and Poppy do, yes, but that doesn't make him weak imo. He is very good at what he does, they all are. Plus he sang my wife and I's song so that helps a lot too. lol

After correctly predicting the final four because I am such a genius. Here is what I want the final four to be:4) Jackie Evancho3) Michael Grimm2) Prince Poppycock1) Fighting GravityThis is though, what I believe the public will vote:4th place - Michael Grimm3rd place - Prince Poppycock2nd place - Jackie Evancho1st place - Fighting GravityI may change this though after watching the performances.