Featured Member- September

hud"This year we decided to spend a whole month in Vegas and rent a house. I lived with a FANTASTIC group of guys (FCPers included: Highway, WhatGreatIs, TrueAce13, Babylondonks, BellaireDrew, Donk4life, r0lin_game, Stupidhead, Justlikenegs, Mr Sparco, Outside13, KingJames, Flushgarden, Bull62) and my month living with them was definitely the most fun month of my life. I ended up playing 11 events down there (4 $1k WSOPs and 7 Venetian events) and I ended up winning the $560 PLO Venetian event for $30,920 in which I was the chipleader from start to end of day 2 (27 people until the end)."who is that impostor r0lin_game?

Congrats!!Is this why Tehtoe wanted to kill you?

I think he deserves this honor for the simple fact that somehow he gets that ugly ass shot to go into the hoop.I still haven't figured that out.
I throw up prayers.Thanks everyone!
I think he deserves this honor for the simple fact that somehow he gets that ugly ass shot to go into the hoop.I still haven't figured that out.
QFTEvery I was defending him outside the 3 pt line and I'd halfheartedly throw a hand up because that shot would never go in, and then it did.<3 Adam