Poker Stars Wcoop Reload Bonus

if your wife is in Canada she can get a paid as you go Visa because that is what I use for pokerstars. I go to a moneymart and load it up when I need to and only use that card for poker and not my regular credit card. I never had a problem with it and just used it the other day for the wcoop bonus. You can also get one at Walmart I believe as well.
Any idea if I can reload the card in the US?

Wife tried to get a card in Canada, and no dice (at a MoneyMart). After getting all kinds of ID from her, then eventually announced that she had to be a Canadian citizen.So, then I drove 25 miles to the place that said they had the "All Access Mastercard". No dice. They had the "Axcess Financial" MasterCard. That irritated me quite a bit, because I said specifically to look at the card and tell me if it said "All Access" on it. But, people are dumb, and I'm a sucker...eChecks appears to be the only option, now, and since the fine print regarding the bonus states that you can only get one bonus, I guess I'm stuck with a $20 bonus, assuming eChecks works with my credit union.On the bright side, my daughter and I went to the mall and had some fun tonight. :club:

I think this pretty well confirms my suspicions:http://www.cardschat.com/f54/all-access-gift-card-182696/Probably, NetSpend was getting rid of these cards, so they didn't bother worrying about conforming to the UIGEA. I found "evidence" that they once existed at a couple places, but no cards were there anymore, which made me think it wasn't coincidence that everyone just happened to be sold out of them.I deposited with eChecks last night ($100). I guess we'll see how that goes.