Poker Stars Wcoop Reload Bonus

http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/promotions/bonus/wcoop/Reload your account for WCOOP and get 20% up to $100The ninth annual World Championship of Online Poker (WCOOP) is here, and we’re giving your bankroll a helping hand with a Reload Bonus of up to $100 (or equivalent in €, £ or Canadian $). Simply make a deposit with the bonus code ‘W COOP’ before 23:59 ET on September 11 and you’ll receive 20% of the value of your deposit as a pending bonus. Once you’ve made your qualifying deposit, you’ll need to earn VIP Player Points (VPPs) to release the bonus cash to your account. The earning requirements for each of the currencies supported by this bonus are shown below: Maximum bonus Clearance requirement $ 100 20 VPPs per $1 € 75 26 VPPs per €1 £ 65 32 VPPs per £1 C$ 100 20 VPPs per C$1 To receive the maximum bonus, you’ll need to deposit $500. The WCOOP Reload Bonus will be paid out in increments of 10 in your chosen currency, so if you deposit in $ you will receive a portion of your bonus for every 200 VPPs you earn. Please Note: You will have 20 days to earn as much of your bonus as you can.See the Frequently Asked Questions page for more information.Examples:On September 2 you deposit $200 using the code ‘W COOP’. That means you’ll get $40 (20% of $200) of pending bonus, and you’ll have until September 22 to earn the 800 VPPs (20 x 40) required to release the entire bonus. On September 7 you deposit €300 using the code ‘W COOP’. You’ll receive €60 of pending bonus, and you have until September 27 to earn 1, 560 VPPs to release the full bonus. During the 20-day clearance period you manage to earn 1,218 VPPs, releasing €50 of your total pending bonus.

Gosh, 20 days isn't very long. I can prolly get 1,000 VPP's in that amount of time, though. 2,000 would really be pushing it, for me.Oh, and how to I make a deposit these days? I haven't deposited in like 2 years or something. Do the Visa gift cards still work?Right now, to cash-out, I have to request a check. Is it at all possible to have them credit a VISA card? Like, is there any type of VISA that works? Someone told me to get a "VISA World Card" or something like that, but I have no idea if that works for cash-outs.

Gosh, 20 days isn't very long. I can prolly get 1,000 VPP's in that amount of time, though. 2,000 would really be pushing it, for me.Oh, and how to I make a deposit these days? I haven't deposited in like 2 years or something. Do the Visa gift cards still work?Right now, to cash-out, I have to request a check. Is it at all possible to have them credit a VISA card? Like, is there any type of VISA that works? Someone told me to get a "VISA World Card" or something like that, but I have no idea if that works for cash-outs.
I don't think they allow withdrawals back to Visa cards for Americans and most Visa cards in the US won't work since most banks block the code for online gaming purchases with Visa Cards.I suggest e-mailing Stars support and they can help you. They'll know best what's working and not working.Since the bonus clears in 200 VPP increaments you can get part of the bonus if you aren't able to clear 2000 VPPs in 20 days.
I don't think they allow withdrawals back to Visa cards for Americans and most Visa cards in the US won't work since most banks block the code for online gaming purchases with Visa Cards.I suggest e-mailing Stars support and they can help you. They'll know best what's working and not working.Since the bonus clears in 200 VPP increaments you can get part of the bonus if you aren't able to clear 2000 VPPs in 20 days.
I'm tempted to move the extra 100 miles into Canada. lolYeah, that partial unlock feature is cool. So I'll prolly just deposit around $400-$500 and see how it goes. This, plus the VIP Stellar Rewards is pretty darn cool. I should be hitting the 5,000 yearly VPP's soon, to unlock the $50, for a total of $100 for your first 5,000 VPP's. Plus, I can "buy" a $50 bonus at 4,500 FPP's. So, over the next month, I should be getting $150-$200 back, if not more. That's pretty significant when your bankroll is only around $1500.
I'm tempted to move the extra 100 miles into Canada. lolYeah, that partial unlock feature is cool. So I'll prolly just deposit around $400-$500 and see how it goes. This, plus the VIP Stellar Rewards is pretty darn cool. I should be hitting the 5,000 yearly VPP's soon, to unlock the $50, for a total of $100 for your first 5,000 VPP's. Plus, I can "buy" a $50 bonus at 4,500 FPP's. So, over the next month, I should be getting $150-$200 back, if not more. That's pretty significant when your bankroll is only around $1500.
A $50 bonus for 4,500 FPP's isn't a great use of your points. I suggest you play the 270 fpp 6 handed sit and go hyper turbo sats for the Sunday Quarter Million and when you qualify unregister and you'll have the $T that if you play tourneys you can use yourself or sell to others and the $T trade at very close to par to real money.
A $50 bonus for 4,500 FPP's isn't a great use of your points. I suggest you play the 270 fpp 6 handed sit and go hyper turbo sats for the Sunday Quarter Million and when you qualify unregister and you'll have the $T that if you play tourneys you can use yourself or sell to others and the $T trade at very close to par to real money.
Let's do the math...4500 / 280 = 16. If it's a true flip-a-ment (prolly close to it), then I should win about 1/3 of the time, and 1/6 of the time, I'll get my 280 back. That works out to...5.333 X T$11 = T$58.67 with 750 FPP's left (on average)750 / 280 ~= 2.7 entries or T$9.82So the average total T$ would be around 68.50, all things being equal... I'm not sure what my edge is, in a hyper turbo, or if I even have an edge, but I should come out a little bit ahead. Of course, that'll take me a bit of extra time, too...Hmm.... I'll probably do something like that.
Good advice Bob. I played 5 of these (280FPP though but I think its the tourneys you were talking about). Total investment of 1400 FPP - scored 3 tourney tickets which cashed out to $33 T$
Good advice Bob. I played 5 of these (280FPP though but I think its the tourneys you were talking about). Total investment of 1400 FPP - scored 3 tourney tickets which cashed out to $33 T$
played 1. got quads. T$11. lolStarted with around 3600 FPP'sE: Played 8, 4 cashes, no 3rds. T$44, around 1300 FPP's left.Thanks Bob!

Response from PS depositing on Stars from the US. Of course, eChecks is still an option, but I've been told it's not a good option.---------------------------------------------Hello [My Name Here],In response to your query, the "All Access MasterCard" is currently the only prepaid card working for US players, however we do not know for how long they will work since we do not have any agreements with the issuer of these cards. These cards can adopt online gaming restrictions without notice, so we recommend that you contact us before purchasing this card. You can buy these cards at many local stores, please visit www.netspend.com to find the closest locations. Please make sure to get the All Access MasterCard because the Visa version does not work. PokerStars does not charge any fees, however the issuer of the card might charge a fee. These cards require activation for using online, which can be done at the store at the time of purchase. If you deposit with this card you will be able to cashout through a Cashier's Check which will be sent according to your instructions. Please note that you must have reached the age of majority in your country in order to play at PokerStars.

Hey, Bob. My wife is in Canada right now. Do you think she could get a VISA gift card or something while she's there? Presumably, that would work for me, but I'm not exactly sure how International banking works...I actually emailed PS and asked that question, but didn't get a response.

Hey, Bob. My wife is in Canada right now. Do you think she could get a VISA gift card or something while she's there? Presumably, that would work for me, but I'm not exactly sure how International banking works...I actually emailed PS and asked that question, but didn't get a response.
I have no idea if it'll work or not.Hopefully Poker Stars will be able to answer that question for you.
echecks works like a charm for me. I withdrew before the wcoop and now have redeposited to qualify for the bonus with no issues. I use Wells Fargo.
Damn, that was a good idea!! Since Wells Fargo took over Wachovia, they are now just about coast-to-coast. I use Regions here in the SouthEast, and it is the same. 2-3 days max to receive cash out.

Maybe if someone could explain eChecks to me. I did some reading, and it sounded pretty shady, plus not all banks accept them... I read a lot of stories about folks who made their eChecks deposit on Stars, and then were credited, but then a week or so later, the funds were taken back out, as their bank didn't accept them.As long as I still got my bonus, I guess I wouldn't care! :club: I just don't know if that's how it works.

I also use echecks. My deposit takes forever to clear, but withdrawls are done within a day or two and I've never had any problems depositing through my bank. I'd highly suggest this route if you're looking for hassle-free.

I also use echecks. My deposit takes forever to clear, but withdrawls are done within a day or two and I've never had any problems depositing through my bank. I'd highly suggest this route if you're looking for hassle-free.
Looking thru old posts on the subject, someone used eChecks and their bank told them that if they ever did it again, their account would be closed. That worried me, to say the least.http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/poker-foru...howtopic=142154

I have had the same bank account for 15 years, and over the past 5-6 years I have used echeck (direct bank draft, same thing) with netteller, firepay, and a few other 3rd party handlers, before and after the new banking laws. This year I started back on pokerstars, and they still had my account info (routing and check account #) from a few years back. Made a $100 deposit with no problem. You cannot transfer funds to anybody until 10 days after the initial deposit has cleared, but you can play instantly. You also have to wait 10 days before you can withdrawl back into your checking account (anything more than the initial deposit. For example, you deposit $100 today, hit a tourney for $250, you can withdraw $250 now, but you have to wait 10 days to get your intitial $100 back out.) PokerStars has a 10 day wait, but it clears your bank account generally 48 hours after you make the transfer in and/or out. My bank has never said anything before, and it shows up on my account as "Trinity Global Pstars". One day it will be nice if there is a clear cut understanding of online poker and money transfers.If you are really worried about it, just open up a new bank account at another bank. You could always ask them if they will do PokerStars transfers first, but they may/may not have a clue what you are talking about. Most accounts are free anyway, and you can also open them up online to where you do not even have to go to a branch. They mail you the customer agreement for you to sign and mail back to them.

eChecks will still be my last resort, but I'm not ruling it out.I went to Speedway (gas station) during my lunch today, and they DO carry the NetSpend All Access MasterCard, but they were all out. ARGGGH! I tried a couple other places, and all they had were the All Access VISA cards. So, I was close, but no cigar.

eChecks will still be my last resort, but I'm not ruling it out.I went to Speedway (gas station) during my lunch today, and they DO carry the NetSpend All Access MasterCard, but they were all out. ARGGGH! I tried a couple other places, and all they had were the All Access VISA cards. So, I was close, but no cigar.
Tried a few more places. They all had the VISA, but no MasterCard. I think I'm SOL.eChecks might work in the future, but my max deposit right now would be $100 in 24 hours, max $300 in 7 days. That would be $60 max of bonus, assuming I can re-use the bonus code.UIGEA winsgg USA
Tried a few more places. They all had the VISA, but no MasterCard. I think I'm SOL.
Now obsessed with this, I called a few more places. About 25 miles away from me is a "Check 'n Go", which says they have them. I plan to go there in the next couple of days.Downside, it's $9.95, and then probably an additional $5 fee to put money on it. Hopefully, that's just to "reload".

I think you can go do a western union location, like walmart, and send money to Juanito Humbartina (or someone) in Venezuela and Stars will reimburse you for any fees. Just follow the directions Stars gives you and do the western union money order thing. It's super easy and faster than driving 25 miles and paying fees. Set up echecks for future withdrawls and deposits.

if your wife is in Canada she can get a paid as you go Visa because that is what I use for pokerstars. I go to a moneymart and load it up when I need to and only use that card for poker and not my regular credit card. I never had a problem with it and just used it the other day for the wcoop bonus. You can also get one at Walmart I believe as well.